Looking for a new society!

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
After a great many years in the same society (Irken Invaders), I have decided that it is time to move on. While I still love my old society and the time spent in it, I feel that I want something new.

I have already gotten a couple of offers from ingame friends, but I figured I'd create a thread here and see what options are available to me :)

I am looking for an active society, preferably with people from various timezones.

About me:
I am a 23 year old male from Sweden. I created my avatar in 2005, and have tried most activities in the game before I started to focus on Mindforce in 2009. My activities ingame usually include hunting, healing or exploring. I am an active depositor, and online most days.

About my avatar:
- Mindforce oriented.
- 160k total skills.
- 147 health.
- 74 agi, 69 int, 82 psy, 13 sta, 53 str.
- Highest profession is lvl 62 Electro Kinetic (Dmg).

Please write in this thread, or PM me, if you have questions or believe your society might fit me.

If you don't join The Gladiators, I will burn your wooden gungnir... :girl:

Last edited:
If you think your knowledge could help others and want a chilled out place where its not demanded that you team hunt or actually do anything at all, then Rising Potentials is probably a nice home ^^; Alice in Wonderland is on sometimes, more recently than over the past couple of years and some of the older players have returned also.

We mostly like alcohol, cake, bacon, some buns, crumpets and tea. Coffee is allowed also as is rum. Rum is encouraged more than anything else though.

Hi buddy! i would recommend checking Ex Cons out, their skill req fits you precisely and it's one of the few societies i actually felt like home in , they're such a great family who likes to do stuff together :)

If you're into swedish only then Socialtjänsten is a wonderful place aswell, we're a small crew of medium skilled hunters who can take good care of you ;)

take care & goodluck!

SR was recruiting and there might still be spot free for you ;)

we are from europe and some from us or even australia
we have old dogs as well as newer players

we have soc forum subforum here in pcf and a website to get applications http://supremacy-reign.forumieren.com/

Last edited:
Sad to see you leave us Foe, but I understand and wish you well. You'll definitely be an asset to whatever soc you end up in - Funny chat, great spirit, and all around good guy.

You will always be an Irken to me (you too Satans).

Fond regards,

Skeezer

:cool:

You can take a look at my soc if you're interested. We got a good mix of people from different places and levels of play. :)

Thanks for all the invites so far :) I am trying to think this through well, as it is not a decision I want to rush

Join Silly Underground Family :D

<removed>

Good luck on your search :=)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you found a new soc yet?

Have you found a new soc yet?

Yes, it took quite some time to decide, but in the end I've decided :) mods can close this thread

Big thanks to everyone that sent invites :cool:

were did U end up ? :)

Good Luck Foe with the new society! a great choice - hope it all work's out for you :beerchug:

Back