Mothership/Starfinder Captain Looking For a Ship

happy_hipster

Guardian
Jack Hipster Kimble
Initiated Captain (level 9) with 8 months of in-game MS and PF expierience seeks ships to pilot. Will advertise or help cover advertiser costs. Profit share a must. Please reply in game to Jack Hipster Kimble.

I have a announcements sheet that can be updated with your ship info, and like to run a tight, but fun, ship! First to "write the book" on repair, and target and train repair crews. Slow flights, space hunts, TG skilling, and taxi-ing from caly ss to FOMA and CP with MS is preferable, but it is the WARPS that makes you the ped, so obviously the target.

I will not tolerate pirates on the ship, or disruptive, rude, or beligerant passengers or repair. I like ships with managers, because it is easier for pilots to summon and add. Currently on the GL with quite a few ships, add me to yours as well and have the manager add me to FL, and I will contact you with any warps I find when possible.

I have flown The Macready, XXIV, and II.

I work ALOT ALOT in RL, so I play alot on my days off, which is generally when it rains here., and am generally online from 10:00 to 11:00 and from 23:00 to 04:00 MA time

I am in the Central Time Zone:-6:00 GMT, and am awake from 5am to 11pm, 10-04 MA time.

Last edited:
Hey Hipster,

I am happy that you became pilot of my EFA Starfinder II

www.EFA.ms

You do an awesome job and I hope we can continue to open up safe space travel for all the the EU universe!!!!!

Thanks Alot Renee-still open to more flights and ships!

Busy with work, sometimes 7 days a week now, but still want to fly whenever I can be useful. Supplement your crew with an Arkadian pilot, avaiable for Warp in the morning and Warp/Slow flights at night. Developing spreadsheet to easily track flights, costs, budgets and pay.

I may be interested, but it depends in the first place on what your time zone is. I'm mostly active with warps in the afternoon MA time, but not at all after about 2100 through 0800 or so in the morning.

Updated op with schedule

I may be interested, but it depends in the first place on what your time zone is. I'm mostly active with warps in the afternoon MA time, but not at all after about 2100 through 0800 or so in the morning.

I have updated the original post with my current schedule. I think we can work something out as far as scheduling goes.

Hipster bro... one word... Dreadnought

Now, I know what your thinkin... but im telling yah, it will be the most fun you've ever had in space I think :headbang:

PM me dude, I think we can work something out!

Hipster bro... one word... Dreadnought

Now, I know what your thinkin... but im telling yah, it will be the most fun you've ever had in space I think :headbang:

PM me dude, I think we can work something out!

Ok, if you know what Im thinking, please fill me in. uhm, i do not Dread the dreadnaught, sounds like skills to me.

---------------------------------clarification-------------------

I thought you were THREATINING me with the Dreadnaught if I returned to piloting. Obviously, you DONT know what Im thinking. Being killed by the Dreadnaught sounds like free skills. Why waste the ammo shooting her down?

Last edited:
No 0.0?

As far as I have been told, 0.0 repair has been eliminated. I will avail myself to reputable ships to take them out for damage to keep repair crews going. PM me if interested.

Dreadnaught for sale?

Im mixed on that...never condone feeding pirates in any way, but glad its getting outta their hands.

Still avail to sub for repair skilling pilot or as a pilot on any MS, SF, or PF.

-hip

Back