Sell: Shijin Table, Berycled Trophy Head

OrionX

Young
Society
ROUA
Robert OrionX Nexus
Selling a SHIJIN TABLE and a BERYCLED TROPHY HEAD!

I dont know the price ... please make a offer for it!

Pricefinder info for DashSmashing ~ Berycled trophy head were last sold on 24-05-2005. It had a TT value of 4,49 PED. The selling value were 17 PED. Thats TT + 12,51 PED. (Detailed info: http://www.perc.info/pricefinder.asp?mode=showExtndSing&ID=230340) -=- Powered by PERC (www.perc.info)

Shijin Table I'm sure Kay will PM you about, if not, PM him. He's the one who posts the 'furniture showroom' threads. You can prolly get a good price for it.

[the reason I dont have pricefinder info for the table is you either spelt it wrong, or none have been sold on auction (do tables have an auc category?)]

He didn't spelled it correctly, but it has just only been added to auction today :)

Just got on of those tables for tt+40 tt was 1.45. Think this is about the market price but have seen me going for a lot more.

Michyblueyes said:
Just got on of those tables for tt+40 tt was 1.45. Think this is about the market price but have seen me going for a lot more.
tt+150 its corect price for the table.

Realy, then i must have got a good deal, one of very few.

SexiDana said:
tt+150 its corect price for the table.
there is no "correct price". only what market dictates :)
i tried selling a table like this for 100 ped for days before giving up and sold it for 45 ped...

Back