"You missed." dont get logged

toad

Stalker
Society
Deagleteam
Christer toad Johansson
"You missed." does not get logged in the tracker client combat log only "Target evaded attack."

get the new one..your running an old one. its already been fixed.

Does not the tracker client get auto updated when you start it?

I have version 8.2.1.0

You missed. <- Still not getting recorded
Target evaded attack. <- Getting recorded

Client Version: 8.2.1.0 - But i downloaded newest version from entropialife today, uninstalled the one i had and instelled the new one, the new one is supposed to be 8.2.2.10, maybe its just not updated in the client so i have that version but it says 8.2.1.0?

For those who think its fixed, try use an old school unmaxed weapon so you get the message You missed. sometimes and you will see what i talk about...

You missed. <- Still not getting recorded
Target evaded attack. <- Getting recorded

Client Version: 8.2.1.0 - But i downloaded newest version from entropialife today, uninstalled the one i had and instelled the new one, the new one is supposed to be 8.2.2.10, maybe its just not updated in the client so i have that version but it says 8.2.1.0?

For those who think its fixed, try use an old school unmaxed weapon so you get the message You missed. sometimes and you will see what i talk about...

Hmm.. I will have to take a look at that...

Still no fix for this?

Site is very much improved with new server but would be nice to get a fix for this also, as it is now the hunting log is useless for old school weapons :(

Version 8.2.1.1 now but this is still not fixed...

Thank you :)

sh*t ... forgot that.. sorry.. updating the client now...

For a later release maybe you should separate evades and misses?

Target evaded attack: 9

You missed: 1

Total misses/evades: 10

Back