Question: What is your succes story?

I built a profitable crafting business over the last 18 months. Right now I'm about 1.5K ped up on 330k ped of sales so it's not exactly a gold mine but hey, it's paying for itself and in the long term I think I will be looking at 5-15% monthly profit.

I don't grind for globals or looted blueprints. To me that feels like gambling against the house. I run several shops and I craft to replace sold items. I've amassed a significant collection of Arkadian bps for weapons, armour (I have the only unlimited set of Koroma bps), faps, plates, attachments and built a brand name and a solid client base. I work to a business plan and know what my goals are over the next 12 to 24 months. I'm very happy with how things have gone and am quite confident about the future.

I also hunt when I have time. I try to be smart about it but the primary goal is fun. I last checked my skills a month or so ago and at that time I had around 210k with the majority in hunting so I am pretty happy with that also.

Mine is more of a luck story...

I started in EU about 4 years ago, like most new players i started in the swamp camp sweating puny's, met some people here and there and then one of them introduced me to Kira. Kira gave me some guns and ammo to play with and taught me to swunt... I did that for about 3 weeks, selling sweat and TTing most loot, after which I moved on to the big snables and started looting lots of pixie/goblin/faps, they were great markup and i started making PED regularly, did this, slowly moved up to argo(only to find out how crummy the MU was on them compared to snables)... then i started repairing vehicles and selling skills, made enough money to hunt argo/bots on a daily basis...

One day everything changed, I was finishing up my argo hunt, it was going nowhere and i only had about 50ped of ammo left and 1/4 of a h400 with 10 ped on my a104... so i decided to go heal the sweaters at Limnandan and kill dry mobs to conserve my ped, called up my RL friend, made him get out of bed and log on to play... we made a team called "Sweat Team Strikes Again!~", invited all the sweaters to it, healed people and killed drys, about 5 mobs in me and my buddy were the only ones shooting... we decided to kill one more mob and call it a night, went off to the side while people were sweating one and started shooting a random allo... all of the sudden... :yay::eyecrazy:14,666 ped!:eyecrazy::yay:

We split the hof in half with me and my buddy(all oil), and after that it was all easy... I got myself a good set of armor and plates and just started hunting big mobs with the same method i was using on snables (waiting for the right time to kill, knowing when to stop, etc... not going to go into my method to much! =))

It has been 2+ years since that HOF... maybe 3, and my luck has not changed, I own a nice shop right at the entrance of Twins Mall(even though its empty now), I keep using the same hunting method as I used to use on small mobs... currently entropiatracker shows me at 46k+ hunting globals, and ive pulled at least another 40k from team hunts...

My buddy however... spent his half within 2 weeks buying things like clothes and vehicles, including one of the first quad-wings to be crafted... having that much PED at once made it boring for him to play so he continued to depo large ammounts with every paycheck on stupid things like getting all his clothes painted black using max paint enhancers and way more black paint cans than needed... I tried to deter him, but hes addicted... =\

So there you go... not everybody craps out in this game, I just make sure to take breaks when I'm doing bad and do not buy crap i dont need... making smart financial choices seems to help... :)

Last edited:
Well i consider this a success because i just wanted to be able to hunt most of mobs without deposit.

First i didn't like trading + i had no peds so decided to go at rig oil and then wasting all peds on exa/snable. Took like 6 months to get a hof lol (so ya i was moving slow because of high school).

Started somehow to profit and also was mining a bit. I remember i had a 700 narc and max ath was 2200.

In 2006 this loot changed the game for me (bad PC...items cronicle helm F + neconu jaw, think i got like 40k on it)

but i was to scared of loosing(big mistake) and i didn't hunt like crazy.

Didn't expect to get an ATH and i was hunting with a soc mate Shaman and we hit a 43k falx in octomber 2007. Was insane for us...

In sept-oct 2009 i had 30k(with assassin) and then 35k fresco ATH.

From what i remember in 2010 tt loot was very low(for me ofc) and then was insane on drone elite (looted like 100k tt gazz).
Thing was during events i always had cash so i never had to sell during it.

GL :)

Last edited:
Some dam nice stories here and others "sad" ones :rolleyes:

For my self:
It all started when i was in same class with a friend who talked about sweating sweating sweating and how he could get real money from that all time, i got mad and said wtf is this shit he talking about.. So i made an accound at 2006-03-12. Yes and i tried it and PE was so shitty game looking at graphic etc was so bad... So i didnt play since that first time untill my friend started to terror me again and again...

So started for full after 1 month after i created the my ava. Joined the same soc as him which I'm still there after 7 years :D Sweating was good, so made some xxx PEDs. For a non depo that was much. Good old days

All i did was huning with my uber opalo+a104 when that was possible. 80% of all runs was profit. Was so happy with that since S of Orthos was the best place for such gear for me.
Also did some casual enmater mining (since I thought ore was so expensive compared to enmatter) with each hunt run i did.

After the amp update (about 1 year after i joined PE), i started to loose money since i couldn't use my mighty opalo+a104 anymore. Did my first deposit via my friend since i was young and didn't have my own cash, did it again and again.. Total depo was like 5k-8k peds in 1-2 years. I called that year the loosing year.

Switched later from being a hunter to a fully miner after a great successful soc mate showed me how made profit. I was amazed that he made so much money and asked for advice. Never liked mining as it is boring compared to hunting, but the profit was so much better. (Thanks Super Mario :) You will never be forgotten). Too bad he quitted after making a bunch of PEDs...

Today I have what at I didn't dream of back in the days. 200k+ in skills and no need to depo at all while doing any activity. Funny when I join any events I ignore eco mode :D instead I mine to provide the hunting loss lol

Last edited:
My english is not very well so i will say few words for keep that nice thread up . I play from april/march 2012 . Start after my friend adict me to play :p A year later i am 33-35 level in few profesion in hunt and 29-31 in mining( got 130 hp yesterday hehe) . My best goal is withdraw 250$ whit my 10$ that i need to depo for withdraw :yay::yay: I dont think to withdraw anymore , so my next thing that i whant so much is Level I unlimited mining amp:ahh::woot::dance: I was in step from quiting few times but how to leave all those nice friendy comunity !! :dunce::dunce::dunce:

(a bit too short)

Last edited:
Years ago when Entropia Brothers and Sisters United was a big and very active society, I was chosen to be leader.

Bumb for a nice thread :D

First i wanted to try the game was 7 years ago, made an account but somewhy game wouldnt start. So i just forgot about EU(PE) and started playing 'free to play (mean: pay to win)' game from which i gathered decent sum of money IRL when all of sudden I remembered the 'earn money' game. So I made new account on 2010-02-16.

At first i thought its easy money (i globalled as nib on exo young after 100 peds depo). Put in 19,6k peds went foma n hunted some at caly, long story short, i was about to quit, already gave everything to my socmate (Grower) and deleted game. But few days later i reinstalled asked my stuffs bck(which werent mine now anyhow) and I got them back. Started low lvl mining and some low lvl missions was about to quit again when hit 1,7k molisk on Atami LA so I stood ingame was very low on peds again when ~7 months after molisk uber i got my first tower with ex-102 amp : 10k cald.

After that I wanted to get into trading: tried FOMA tried twin but they didnt really appeal to me. Started filling my FL with crafters, doing interplanetery trading but still I didnt like my pedcard balance. Always wanted to do trox quest as im hp/evader addict and reward was just too good to not to do it. I did them pretty hardcore when next uber came: 17k trox (all oil :S). Sometimes i popped in pvp to mine, but nothing hardcore.

I think not long after that i moved to RT and started trading there and doing some occasional mining. Then I arrived 2012 january with 24k peds overall account value. I decided to give RT pvp mining a shot strictly unamped, was getting TT profit so after a while decided to do lvl7 runs, in 1,5 month i made 20k++ profit with mining for 135% pyrite (at about 90% return) but sadly ND decided to move/rebalance/whatever pvp. So i hunted some mobs here n there when i got 9k pop dragon uber.

After that all went shit, TT returns all time low, couldnt make profit with 180% niks -> went bck to trading. Was one of the first one to realise the potential in D-class bp, before the 2 main crafters of today came i made nice sum of profit on it. Next big step was when vixen android gears started dropping in bulks, i hunted a lot (not as much as i should have :S) and gathered over 1,2k TT gears (price was 300% around that time) and kept them.

Time went on till the ONE REAL UPDATE of the past years for RT came: instances. Made quite some profit crafting and selling lockpicks but after a while i just made them so i can use them. Think i was the first to discover Baringer gun (sr35 i guess) and after that i think i looted the whole serie including the one and only baringer sr60 which was sold on auc for 15k. After my sr60 discovery all baringers stopped dropping.

Here came 2013 february, darkest month of EU/RL for me. GOt involved with headshot pro gamer who managed to scam me for about 44k peds few days after my father passed away. Saddest thing in this, i told him like 2 days before he went 'missing' that i would need peds to help my mom, but guess some ppl have no remorse at all .

My bankroll felt the missing 40k so i contacted my crafters n sold the vixen gears at 1,2k% i think and went to mine caly pvp (been doing that since). And the past 2 weeks pvp4 mining was fucked again (2,3k drops at 60% return) so even at 180% avg MU its barely any profit, waiting for next update to see what will happen.

SUM:
In 3,5 years from 19,6k overall depo I reached:
65 blp sniper hit
51 prospector (mostly using lvl2 amps)
43.8 evader
33.7 paramedic
195 hp
getting 130 CLD
pulling out 25k overall which is more than i put in (last 15k withdraw should be comitted in 2 weeks max)

I very much hope MA will keep EU going as it keeps me entertained (and annoyed :D) and theres so much potential that would attract more ppl to join

Goals: make a living, commando, imk2, modfap, max imk2

IN n OUT:
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse

Last edited:
First i wanted to try the game was 7 years ago, made an account but somewhy game wouldnt start. So i just forgot about EU(PE) and started playing 'free to play (mean: pay to win)' game from which i gathered decent sum of money IRL when all of sudden I remembered the 'earn money' game. So I made new account on 2010-02-16.

At first i thought its easy money (i globalled as nib on exo young after 100 peds depo). Put in 19,6k peds went foma n hunted some at caly, long story short, i was about to quit, already gave everything to my socmate (Grower) and deleted game. But few days later i reinstalled asked my stuffs bck(which werent mine now anyhow) and I got them back. Started low lvl mining and some low lvl missions was about to quit again when hit 1,7k molisk on Atami LA so I stood ingame was very low on peds again when ~7 months after molisk uber i got my first tower with ex-102 amp : 10k cald.

After that I wanted to get into trading: tried FOMA tried twin but they didnt really appeal to me. Started filling my FL with crafters, doing interplanetery trading but still I didnt like my pedcard balance. Always wanted to do trox quest as im hp/evader addict and reward was just too good to not to do it. I did them pretty hardcore when next uber came: 17k trox (all oil :S). Sometimes i popped in pvp to mine, but nothing hardcore.

I think not long after that i moved to RT and started trading there and doing some occasional mining. Then I arrived 2012 january with 24k peds overall account value. I decided to give RT pvp mining a shot strictly unamped, was getting TT profit so after a while decided to do lvl7 runs, in 1,5 month i made 20k++ profit with mining for 135% pyrite (at about 90% return) but sadly ND decided to move/rebalance/whatever pvp. So i hunted some mobs here n there when i got 9k pop dragon uber.

After that all went shit, TT returns all time low, couldnt make profit with 180% niks -> went bck to trading. Was one of the first one to realise the potential in D-class bp, before the 2 main crafters of today came i made nice sum of profit on it. Next big step was when vixen android gears started dropping in bulks, i hunted a lot (not as much as i should have :S) and gathered over 1,2k TT gears (price was 300% around that time) and kept them.

Time went on till the ONE REAL UPDATE of the past years for RT came: instances. Made quite some profit crafting and selling lockpicks but after a while i just made them so i can use them. Think i was the first to discover Baringer gun (sr35 i guess) and after that i think i looted the whole serie including the one and only baringer sr60 which was sold on auc for 15k. After my sr60 discovery all baringers stopped dropping.

Here came 2013 february, darkest month of EU/RL for me. GOt involved with headshot pro gamer who managed to scam me for about 44k peds few days after my father passed away. Saddest thing in this, i told him like 2 days before he went 'missing' that i would need peds to help my mom, but guess some ppl have no remorse at all .

My bankroll felt the missing 40k so i contacted my crafters n sold the vixen gears at 1,2k% i think and went to mine caly pvp (been doing that since). And the past 2 weeks pvp4 mining was fucked again (2,3k drops at 60% return) so even at 180% avg MU its barely any profit, waiting for next update to see what will happen.

SUM:
In 3,5 years from 19,6k overall depo I reached:
65 blp sniper hit
51 prospector (mostly using lvl2 amps)
43.8 evader
33.7 paramedic
195 hp
getting 130 CLD
pulling out 25k overall which is more than i put in (last 15k withdraw should be comitted in 2 weeks max)

I very much hope MA will keep EU going as it keeps me entertained (and annoyed :D) and theres so much potential that would attract more ppl to join

Goals: make a living, commando, imk2, modfap, max imk2

IN n OUT:
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse

Hey Ivi :) Gz. It's awesome that you've made such a great recoil after the whole Pro Headshot incident :). Glad you made it back :)

I actually think everyone's overlooked the biggest non-ped success that they've all achieved (well the ancients anyway)

Dasouth and Slither... and some other guys on this thread, they've formed a close bond (even if it is kinda like hatred, they're still frenemies).

I've seen threads were Strash and someone else were both flaming each other as close rivals/frenemies as well.

That's the thing that you ancient ubers seem to have missed :). You guys have formed bonds that we new players don't have (and will never have).

I've been playing for a year and a month, and even though I have close friends on FL, I'm not as close to any of htem as you guys are with your rivals.

The old EU allowed for closer bonds, and blha blah years passed and you guys formed even closer bonds.

Nowadays, we new guys are all "business-like" it's always about "doing business with people" rather than "playing a game with friends" (like what you guys did).

just my 2 cents :)

Back