Pissing off players

Status

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
Now, I have made some crazy threads lately... or so they seemed.

Taking over this game?

WOW

Seemed a little crazy perhaps.

However I logged in today for a gentle crafting run. Not feeling pissed off or angry at all.

Then what happens.

My fellow soc member who is about to spend a lot of ped on a MS gets a terrible, awful run mining.

Nice.

Smart move MA.

No she was not using lvl 11 amps nor was she using crap amps for long, just wanting a little fun.

FUN. You seem to forget this basic aspect of the game.

We are interested in fun.

So yes, who will help me take this game into the promised land?

I have heard all the voices that are afraid of change, who fear another world, who worry that we cannot do better.

I also see another world that is stronger and far more powerful.

Obvious once you start to see.

or maybe adjust to the game instead of trying to adjust the game to you

Jennifers my name, trollings my game.

What are you on about?

Some guy had a bad mining run and now they are not going to buy an MS ?

If they can afford a MS I am sure they are aware of EU and how the system works.

Grind more..

:dunce::dunce:

Edit: isn't Lethal Brotherhood the people that promote piracy ? or is that another soc, who has Jig as their leader ? (will delete this if I am mistake)

Jennifers my name, trollings my game.

What are you on about?

Some guy had a bad mining run and now they are not going to buy an MS ?

If they can afford a MS I am sure they are aware of EU and how the system works.

Grind more..

:dunce::dunce:

And you accept this failed world because you think you are important in nowhere ( Arkadia ) . Please there are two worlds. Your little tiny painful crap and the possibility it could get better.

Try to grow up.

My friend is not stupid. Nor am I. And I hope you are not either.

..words..

363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

wants some Crack?

Yanno, I am just wanting some ppl to wake up.

Drugs I have lots of. Money? fine. Sensible people who understand failure and see how to improve?

Nah, not here. We are all weak and lacking in courage. Not all to be fair. But most.

Most people eat shit and say fine. gimme shit. Thank God I am not the only one.

Shame.

And you accept this failed world because you think you are important in nowhere ( Arkadia ) . Please there are two worlds. Your little tiny painful crap and the possibility it could get better.

Try to grow up.

My friend is not stupid. Nor am I. And I hope you are not either.

I am sorry, my brain must not be to your age.

I also do not understand what you are saying here loll :)

There is no failed world

EU is working fine, it is a game for people with balls and money.

Judging by this post you and your friend have neither..

burn.jpg

was he supposed to get an ath becuase he wanted to buy a mothership?

Yanno, I am just wanting some ppl to wake up.

Drugs I have lots of. Money? fine. Sensible people who understand failure and see how to improve?

Nah, not here. We are all weak and lacking in courage. Not all to be fair. But most.

Most people eat shit and say fine. gimme shit. Thank God I am not the only one.

Shame.

Nah...everyone is who they are only in your head as you want them. In theirs they are who they are to them, nothing at all like you make them for yourself.......so again i say .......stfu.......

I am sorry, my brain must not be to your age.

I also do not understand what you are saying here loll :)

There is no failed world

EU is working fine, it is a game for people with balls and money.

Judging by this post you and your friend have neither..

burn.jpg

Jennifer, if you think EU is working you are on another planet.

Wait, you are. Arkadia. Where you think 30 nubs equals a society.

In the real world real people are being pissed off.

In the real world, working people are losing faith.

In the real world, you are on your way out, and, you should buy into a better, more vigorous world.

If you don't, we will move on, but you will be fucked.

I am looking to make EU far more vibrant than it is. It is not hard or complex. But it requires a little courage.

Jennifer, if you think EU is working you are on another planet.

Wait, you are. Arkadia. Where you think 30 nubs equals a society.

In the real world real people are being pissed off.

In the real world, working people are losing faith.

In the real world, you are on your way out, and, you should buy into a better, more vigorous world.

If you don't, we will move on, but you will be fucked.

I am looking to make EU far more vibrant than it is. It is not hard or complex. But it requires a little courage.

EU has its problem, it has a small team and are learning. They are doing well and increasing the player base.
Eu works for most people, works for me. I enjoy it, love it, hate it at times, its fun as hell and for me a game is meant to be fun.

Why do you keep saying Arkadia ?

You are trying to buy out Mindark ?

What and then give everyone 100% returns and go backrupt in a week ??

GJ!!!

:dunce:

EU has its problem, it has a small team and are learning. They are doing well and increasing the player base.
Eu works for most people, works for me. I enjoy it, love it, hate it at times, its fun as hell and for me a game is meant to be fun.

Why do you keep saying Arkadia ?

You are trying to buy out Mindark ?

What and then give everyone 100% returns and go backrupt in a week ??

GJ!!!

:dunce:

Hold the phone

I am not arguing against you or Arkadia or MA even

Just saying, as a sensible business person who uses this game AND see a lot of other ppl like me.

It is a fail. I have been called many names for my opinion, but I still argue a simple line

We can do a lot better.

No, I cannot or would not buy out MA but many would join me.

I am not about losing money either. Yes, we should profit as a group. But not off 10 000 backs but 1 000 000 and more

If you argue it is a tough market it is weak and an excuse for exploitation

Hold the phone

I am not arguing against you or Arkadia or MA even

Just saying, as a sensible business person who uses this game AND see a lot of other ppl like me.

It is a fail. I have been called many names for my opinion, but I still argue a simple line

We can do a lot better.

No, I cannot or would not buy out MA but many would join me.

I am not about losing money either. Yes, we should profit as a group. But not off 10 000 backs but 1 000 000 and more

If you argue it is a tough market it is weak and an excuse for exploitation

You keep saying Arkadia...... for no reason..

Like I keep saying, and from a fello business man, i am going to say you are not this games target market.

I am going to say it.

You have no idea what your talking about.

What is amazing, and yet sadly understandable, is that you all think yourselves to be so crap.

That is, you cannot see another way of doing things.

I am sad you think you are so stupid, so lame, so lacking in ability.

I am not. Once you gather up a sense of your ability we can work as a group.

What is amazing, and yet sadly understandable, is that you all think yourselves to be so crap.

That is, you cannot see another way of doing things.

I am sad you think you are so stupid, so lame, so lacking in ability.

I am not. Once you gather up a sense of your ability we can work as a group.

AwL32L7CEAMiZ3r.jpg:large

If you actually said in one sentence what the problem is, then maybe we could begin to understand.

Right now you are blowing smoke and mirrors and no one knows what your on about.

Please oh mighty lord, pleasure me with your knowledge. Help me with my ability.

Peezle's posts are like abstract art: some can appreciate it; to most, it just makes no fucking sense.

Let me repeat.

I am not trying to end the worlds of Daisy or Jennifer, but to enhance them.

I want more pirates, a bigger Arkadia, a better AH everywhere.

I want more than is around us and it is there, but at present, the team is weak and shortsighted.

Incredibly so.

And we as a group can do much better, I know this from rl and from ingame experience, so do you.

So please don't talk as if I am an alien. You know it too,

Let me repeat.

I am not trying to end the worlds of Daisy or Jennifer, but to enhance them.

I want more pirates, a bigger Arkadia, a better AH everywhere.

I want more than is around us and it is there, but at present, the team is weak and shortsighted.

Incredibly so.

And we as a group can do much better, I know this from rl and from ingame experience, so do you.

So please don't talk as if I am an alien. You know it too,

I get it, I GET IT!!

You want the player base to help out more ?

Help find new members help MA and the team ?

ufo-cult_love03.jpg

You want the player base to help out more ?

Help find new members help MA and the team ?

Nah, from what I have seen he wants us to take 2-3 months worth of deposits (which will obviously be enough), buy the game from Mindark, and then become developers ourselves (which will obviously be incredibly easy).

So your soc mate isn't going to buy a mothership because of a bad mining run? She was never going to buy one. Wasn't serious.

It's ok. We all misjudge people every now and again. Now you know this person is temperamental, and you know their grand plans may amount to little as a result.

move on..

So your soc mate isn't going to buy a mothership because of a bad mining run? She was never going to buy one. Wasn't serious.

It's ok. We all misjudge people every now and again. Now you know this person is temperamental, and you know their grand plans may amount to little as a result.

move on..

She lost faith for a moment is all.

She will buy the ship. The essential point is that we need not annoy ppl too often in a gaming environment. Any other for that matter,

Things can be done a lot better. The sad part is, it is not even difficult. Even worse, we accept it so readily.

You Magyar should know better.

So... You hear voices?

I think that explains a lot. :wise:

:)

Don't we all?

But my argument is simple and it is interesting so many fight against it.

I want more people, a story line, a game where one can play without losing an absurd amount of money. Where new people can genuinely enjoy the game without being bored.

If that is hearing voices, so be it.

By the way, what the fuck are you hearing?

Status
Back