Question: Introducing Unlimited low demage rocket

Admiral

Alpha
JimJimtrader
Hi i love to ask dev team is there any plan to Introduce unl low demage rocket in game, all i see is just few limited and no way to skill for new players

fyi, i already suggested this in a support case. they said they would consider it and forward it to the dev team.

If you start huntig punies N of PA you'll find yourself with lots of Skildek Lancehead (L) rocket launchers.

I am aware that they're L but you'll most likely loot several new ones before using up an entire launcher.

If you start huntig punies N of PA you'll find yourself with lots of Skildek Lancehead (L) rocket launchers.

I am aware that they're L but you'll most likely loot several new ones before using up an entire launcher.

^ This. I tt them on a regular basis when working on the puny mission. There's no shortage of newbie rocket launchers.

speaking off, why did the 250 and 500 stop dropping? :eyecrazy:

Btw stopped tting them when i read this thread. I have around 1 ped tt of the lanceheads (5-6 of them) if someone wants them.

Launcher can be purchased from the tech (probably should be the TT) on Rocktropia since the last VU, it is UL.

Launcher can be purchased from the tech (probably should be the TT) on Rocktropia since the last VU, it is UL.

It is called a NGL - 1 (Noob Grenade Launcher) Damage is 4.0 - 8.0 and decays 2 pec per use and 100 Explosive Ammo. Quite a fun little launcher, got mine tier to 1.2 yesterday after about 30 ped of decay. Will update Entropedia with all stats over the weekend if someone doesn't beat me to it.

However bear in mind currently you cant trade it or sell it back to the trade terminal. Not sure if its meant to be out yet or not as it has no skin on it either its just fully grey.

It is called a NGL - 1 (Noob Grenade Launcher) Damage is 4.0 - 8.0 and decays 2 pec per use and 100 Explosive Ammo. Quite a fun little launcher, got mine tier to 1.2 yesterday after about 30 ped of decay. Will update Entropedia with all stats over the weekend if someone doesn't beat me to it.

However bear in mind currently you cant trade it or sell it back to the trade terminal. Not sure if its meant to be out yet or not as it has no skin on it either its just fully grey.

If present decay reported is correct it's also horrendously un-eco to use. Nice going, ND.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Grenade_Launcher_NGL-1

Just a question...if the weapon really is unsellable back to the TT for ped refunds like the HTT stuff....then my question is....why is this allowed? Since stuff that are made this way are usually reserved for things we've gotten for free like newbie starter items to prevent abuse, but these stuff are bought from the TT and should be refundable (by right) but yet are ignored?

And since now the Ark's recently released Skull Candy armor is also going to be not TTable, is it safe to assume that this is the expected trend for newer to be coming items in the future?

* What's the mentality behind these sort of non-refundable stuff? To permanently remove ped value off the players' hands? Just asking...

Oh and also, is the NGL-1 tradable? Just curious...

Last edited:

No tradable and no refund.The weapon is buggy...Are 2 option...or write support case to remove and refund..or write support case to adjust the weapon so can have skin and a good sound.

The item is no tradable because alot of players resselling stuff from TT on other planets...maybe MA want this thing to stop too.

If present decay reported is correct it's also horrendously un-eco to use. Nice going, ND.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Grenade_Launcher_NGL-1

Yeah havent really had a chance to play since i posted this and double check.

Just a question...if the weapon really is unsellable back to the TT for ped refunds like the HTT stuff....then my question is....why is this allowed? Since stuff that are made this way are usually reserved for things we've gotten for free like newbie starter items to prevent abuse, but these stuff are bought from the TT and should be refundable (by right) but yet are ignored?

And since now the Ark's recently released Skull Candy armor is also going to be not TTable, is it safe to assume that this is the expected trend for newer to be coming items in the future?

* What's the mentality behind these sort of non-refundable stuff? To permanently remove ped value off the players' hands? Just asking...

As per the previous post its not trade able, but think its more thats its just bugged atm. Will have to wait and see, the fact that its not available from the trade terminal indicates that its pretty bugged.

if you want I can plow out some detpil's for you just get your hands on a bp ill do the rest. darcy aeris wood, I'm on kronan atm for another week or so worth of rk-5's.

The weapon is indeed bugged (or perhaps the root cause is that the blueprint for this weapon is bugged).

According to Neverdie:

"it was some kind of bug"

I assume that this was intended to be a BP, yet had bugs. The quick fix was to convert the BP to the manufactured weapon, although still sold at the technician.

Again, according to Neverdie, The other weapon BP sold at the technician:

"it is designed to be TT food, its just for skilling.. So U can Hunt for Valuable BP's"

It cannot be sold or traded, has an awful eco, and requires support to remove the weapon (if so desired).
(Click the quotes for links)

edit: Detemining decay required a bit of ingenuity, as the traditional methods are not available (not being able to be sold makes it difficult). See the history of the gun on entropedia to see the methodology in the comments. The decay is EXACTLY 1.650 pec.

Last edited:
Lol I bet everyone here regrets making support tickets to get rid of these considering their current MU :)

It's a super cool weapon so I am baffled as to why anyone would have not wanted one to begin with let alone go out of their way to get rid of it :)

Lol I bet everyone here regrets making support tickets to get rid of these considering their current MU :)

It's a super cool weapon so I am baffled as to why anyone would have not wanted one to begin with let alone go out of their way to get rid of it :)

look at the stats... it's not the most eco thing in the world.... but it does have it's uses.

Yeah, I know its stats very well since I have 2 of them. It's still super awesome IMO and the MU on it now is 250+ for a tier 0 so they should have held it longer. I've gotten to lvl40 Grenadier using these on puny mobs already. It's not eco at all but as MA said that only account for 7% of the loot so it isn't that bad.

It has about the same dmg as the Lancehead with half the ammo cost and no MU to repair. In the end, the Lancehead may be more eco still but it has a smaller radius too which isnt helpful if it can't reach the mob cause of that and still uses the ammo anyway.

Either way, they should have held out for longer but I get why some may not have wanted to since they weren't tradeable at first. At any rate them getting theirs removed from the game may have helped mine go up in value like it has so that's cool with me. Maybe that is also why MA made them tradeable finally too.

So, thanks for that :)

It's not eco at all but as MA said that only account for 7% of the loot so it isn't that bad.

7% effect on loot has the efficiency, not the eco (damage/pec aka dpp).

DPP and Efficiency are not the same thing. DPP affects loot composition and critical hit/damage etc affect the DPP. Efficiency directly affects average TT return by 0-7%.

Dpp of 2.09 of NGL-1 vs 2.86 of Lanceheads means you pay 27% more for same damage. Even if you buy Lanceheads for those insane 500% from auction, it's still 2.7 dpp and 23% cheaper to use than NGL-1. Since loot 2.0 is based on cost you are probably now less punished in tt return than you used to, but with regard to loot composition your NGL is still a shrapnel generator.

ROFL those stats, why was that item even released .... oh, of course.. for the noobs :ahh::scratch2:

It wasn't released. It appeared for a short time in a technician npc due to a glitch, probably was meant to be a skilling bp mann-mph-style.

I won't argue against any of those points Svarog, they all seem quite accurate. That said, its also a really nice skill generator and it's my favorite weapon of which I have around 50-60 UL weapons including an SIR-30 and a S1X4. But still I use these NGL's way more often cause they're fun and they power level skills on the right mobs.

They're the reason I have lvl 40+ in Grenadier and why thats my highest of any weapon skills.

7% effect on loot has the efficiency, not the eco (damage/pec aka dpp).

Dpp of 2.09 of NGL-1 vs 2.86 of Lanceheads means you pay 27% more for same damage. Even if you buy Lanceheads for those insane 500% from auction, it's still 2.7 dpp and 23% cheaper to use than NGL-1. Since loot 2.0 is based on cost you are probably now less punished in tt return than you used to, but with regard to loot composition your NGL is still a shrapnel generator.

Paying 27% more for damage = 27% more loot. So no issue.
I have made over 15k profit using the NGL grenade launcher. Mine is tier 9. This gun is the bomb.
Pretty much the sole reason vixen android gear mu went from over 1k% to where it is now, haha. Bombing vixens AFK 24/7 was the best. All you need to do is repair your gun every 20 minutes and walk away from the PC. This gun enables AFK hunting and I love it. Hire a healer and pop by every 20 minutes to repair.

Paying 27% more for damage = 27% more loot. So no issue.
I have made over 15k profit using the NGL grenade launcher. Mine is tier 9. This gun is the bomb.
Pretty much the sole reason vixen android gear mu went from over 1k% to where it is now, haha. Bombing vixens AFK 24/7 was the best. All you need to do is repair your gun every 20 minutes and walk away from the PC. This gun enables AFK hunting and I love it. Hire a healer and pop by every 20 minutes to repair.
So you're the reason gears lost so much value so quickly. Grats!

Back