FYI: Purger Shared Loot

Art Jennifer

Elite
Lady Jennifer Art
Seems to be dropping stackables

Items seem to have vanished.

If this had already been posted on here then... I don't care heres me telling you again.

Now go shoot earn your biscuits !

I'm still not gonna bother shooting another pec on them, Mindark has already failed and lost my hope for future shared loot events..

Wish the rest of you good luck tho, I see no reason going for a mob that costs 5k+ ped to kill and seem to drop an avarage loot of 2-3k.

Sweet, time to go shoot the purger (of PEDs ;))!

To little to late, stackables seems to be THE only thing it will loot anyway from now on.

If it was stackables from the start, I might be logging in now to join in the ... was going to say fun then, but MA's balancing manager removed any shred of fun it should have been from day 1, for me.

It's like throwing us the scraps now, the 2 guns what will probably only loot this year, looted on the 1st and 2nd mob. The hof rate, now it is stackables, seems to have crashed also.

Nah, rather not log in, will let you all get further annoyed :)

If you stop now you have no chance to loot any nice items.

MOD TEN FAP will drop tomorrow.

MOD FOE

Super Mod merc already teir 10 (dpp) 4000Dps

If you stop now you have no chance to loot any nice items.

MOD TEN FAP will drop tomorrow.

MOD FOE

Super Mod merc already teir 10 (dpp) 4000Dps

If I stop now, I will increase the chance of the chance I wont loot anything nice.

Damn, even I'm confused now :p

But no, as I said, they blew it :)

Fyi

Also FYI for the average players what they are competeing with!!!!
Here is the pic of the ubers with their guns dps/stats.. while shooting at the purger

FYI

I was using a Mod 53 tier 6, all dmg enh with E-15 amp (not the most eco), that did over 170 dmg per shot, if hit right, at 39 shots a minute and getting bugger all.

No, my guns not as good or quick as some of those posted, but certainly no slouch.

It was just a poorly balanced mob, that should never have been invented.

Back