Info: A video look at the new Crystal Palace. Mo's Mining Musings strikes again!

i realy like the new CP however i miss the old domes unique feel and look and environments. the new 4 domes all look about the same

Nice video :)

found out what that lighting issue was. Seems the Tombleboss gifts I had on some booths are bugged now. Aswell as shower cabins and maybe other items this VU.

Picked them up, and booth area lighting is back to normal.

With this configuration of the domes it will be harder to count how many times you empty the domes. but it looks good but I miss the winter landscape. it was the one that got me going to stay in dome 4 and finish bronze mission quickly.

i like the new look of the domes to, however

I have experienced problems with hunting mob near the walls. When I first went to CP a much more experienced SOC mate told me to stay against the walls and pick off mob one at a time. This was good advice particularly when my HP was much lower. I have always stuck to this rule and continued with it after the domes were revamped.

I have noticed an issue with mobs that you are hunting becoming stuck on the outside of the dome and becoming unreachable. I have also noticed that sometimes my avatar gets stuck outside the dome (I had to "t" to get out of the situation) or on some occasions actually stuck halfway through the wall.

The domes look good but I have to agree with previous comment that the old design did have a certain feel to it. Being able to see to the other side gave a confined impression and the vast height seemed to make them appear more intimidating, like being stuck at the bottom of a giant empty swimming pool.

That said the new design is more modern, I am still waiting for an Aurli or Krelt HOF though, they just never seem to pay for me even though I usually go up a couple of times a week.

I had no idea domes had been revamped so thanks for sharing

Woot, got to go and visit some day. Looks really nice!

Back