Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Mind Reaver

mindreaver.jpg

Description :
This creature was once highly evolved and intelligent. Sadly, neural decay has had a horrible effect on its mind. It is now a savage, violent brute incapable of rational thought.

The neural decay is most likely an effect of prolonged stasis hibernation. The decay pattern an trace radiation in their bodies seems consistent with early human stasis tests.

There is no way to know how long the creatures has been in stasis. More exact analysis of the radioactive isotope used to create the stasis field could perhaps be used to get a better idea of how much time has passed. This would require more advanced equipment than a combat scanner, though.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Penetration / Cold

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Link

Mission Guide
Thank you Angel, and Trin :).

Calypso Depths

Find all info you need about the Cyclops Depths Instance

Path for the bridge :

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone kindly drop some damage info on us?

What kind of armor works, what other mobs is it compareable to?

Polaris armor with 4E plates works really well although maybe overprotection. Have a lot of 1.0 hits from Stalkers in Polaris. They do aggro very easily and the ones on the balcony in the Stalker room often jump down and attack.

I do it w/o the plates fairly easily and now I must dash off to buy up all the polaris. Byeeeeee!!!

Other thing I thought though is cold is the ranged attack and it appears to be an area attack but when they are close and punching and kicking you Polaris is not so good then.

My guess is impact close up.

As far as I can tell there is no C/S/I damage and there are two different attack types/sets. You can clearly see there are two different attack types by the skill gains aquired. Dodger and Evader.

~Danimal

As far as I can tell there is no C/S/I damage and there are two different attack types/sets. You can clearly see there are two different attack types by the skill gains aquired. Dodger and Evader.

~Danimal

You are wrong. I see difference with 5B and without them. I would bet ~80% cold and ~20% impact (although not done much testing, could be cut and stab too, although impact is my bet).

You are wrong. I see difference with 5B and without them. I would bet ~80% cold and ~20% impact (although not done much testing, could be cut and stab too, although impact is my bet).

Maybe, but as far as I can tell with or without my armor on I still take the same amount of damage..

~Danimal

Anyone care to post some high res pictures of this Reaver?

If they do two attack types then that makes things awkward.

I got cold for definite plus cut and/or stab (my guess would be no cut just stab but couldn't test properly with what i had on me)

2 attack types is interesting, i'll have to take a full armour collection in there next time to test.

Afaik they do 3 different attacks.

1. Range solo attack (polaris is good agains it, so cold or penetration or both)
2. AOE (pretty weak)
3. Melee (5b plates helps a lot on polaris for the bigger one)

Anyone know if Mayhem armor would be better suited with 5B or 5D plates for the stalkers?

First and foremost, sorry to necro an old thread!

However, the question of what armor to use was never really answered on here. That being said, a google search of this topic only led me to Entropedia (which lacks the damage types) and this thread, which didn't really suggest the best armor setup for hunting the large maturities that I want to hunt. So I had to add the #1 hunter on Mind Reavers, according to Tracker, in game and ask him what he suggested...

After speaking to Christian UzzzY DeSalva who has well over a 1,000 globals on Mind Reavers to date, he suggested using Polaris (L) + 5D plates to kill the large maturities.

I hope that helps anyone else using Google wanting to hunt them in the future.

Last edited:
How would Viking + 5B work on them?
Would gladly test if I had a set though. :)

Edit: Hard to gather data when I can't find any concrete damage on Entropedia. :confused:

I have tested that, works ok on medium but big ones you need Polaris + 5B or a good fap :)

How would Viking + 5B work on them?
Would gladly test if I had a set though. :)

Edit: Hard to gather data when I can't find any concrete damage on Entropedia. :confused:

I have tested that, works ok on medium but big ones you need Polaris + 5B or a good fap :)

Ah alright, thank you for the info! :)

As i remember 5B works better, Polaris already have high cold so it seams you loose on having more cold than imp/cut/stab from 5B but im not 100% sure on that one...

As i remember 5B works better, Polaris already have high cold so it seams you loose on having more cold than imp/cut/stab from 5B but im not 100% sure on that one...

Viking and 5b works really well. ive used it ALOT on them. you get some occasional hard hits but for the most part is very workable if u have a decent fap.

Polaris +5D is what you want. Iv spent good part of last 2 months down there.

Even with Polaris and 5B the middle room is easy. The biggest Reavers can be done with that setup, but takes more fapping. Just FYI for those of you who don't feel like investing in 5D.

Any F avatars that want to try a full viking sel down there, let me know.
I just bought a set and will let you borrow it. And i dont charge rent.

unplated Liakon works great on small Reavers dmg on avg ~10
tried some medium ones with 5D plates and dmg was mostly under 20
i took some higher hits but that was most likely caused by having mah'ketta arms

did not test liakon with big reavers cos i lack the dps and hp for those

unplated Liakon:
21 imp, 20cut, 19stab and 31cold

Added the Mind Reaver Mission Chain Template to the Mind Reaver page and added the Mind Reaver Mob image.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Mind Reaver

This was no easy task but it needed to be done since it hadn't been done in awhile. You still cannot add individual missions to the mission pages on entropedia due to broken code on the website. The workaround for now is adding in Mission Chain Templates to the mob page as was done in the past anyways. I have also linked the pages in the mission chain template in anticipation for when the pages do get created on entropedia so that you do not have to update the mission chain templates.

~Danimal

Added the Mind Reaver Mission Chain Template to the Mind Reaver page and added the Mind Reaver Mob image...

The link for MindReaver you give do not work (at least for me).
The link you give for Marcimex works good.

Anyway, nice work Danimal ;).

How do you actually get to the mind reavers? I've gone all the way through the instance and kill marcimex just fine, but when I go further down the path into the "blue light teleporter" it takes me to a bridge that is see through and I just fall through it and then teleport back to the marcimex area.

Do i have to finish the marcimex iron first or what am I missing here?

I actually have the mind reaver iron mission, but can not get to the mind reavers.

Any help would be appreciated.

How do you actually get to the mind reavers? I've gone all the way through the instance and kill marcimex just fine, but when I go further down the path into the "blue light teleporter" it takes me to a bridge that is see through and I just fall through it and then teleport back to the marcimex area.

Do i have to finish the marcimex iron first or what am I missing here?

I actually have the mind reaver iron mission, but can not get to the mind reavers.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://entropiaspeak.com/bridge.html

Status
Back