naming weapons trend

Society
Death Unlimited
Johan Roadkill Deadmeat
so lately people have started naming their weapons so I though why not come up with some cool names :D

for example if I was using philo swords I'd name them "The PedroPhilos"

get creative!

I still not see the naming rights winner show up yet
Imagine is been longtime
now naming our guns proly is sometime to hard for MA programmers to handle
:yup:

I still not see the naming rights winner show up yet
Imagine is been longtime
now naming our guns proly is sometime to hard for MA programmers to handle
:yup:

Naming rights winner show up? You mean something else than the "Stargazing Blade" or "Creator's Edge" or "Leonis Special Edition"?

Naming rights winner show up? You mean something else than the "Stargazing Blade" or "Creator's Edge" or "Leonis Special Edition"?

Yea but after how long the take months to do it

Now instead asking for fancy names we should ask for less lag the game need better optimize less lag :)

well even outside MA's official "naming rights" people have started naming weapons in for example sales threads

I did think of an amusing name for Colin. But Colin in the UK is a fairly normal, commonish, drab name, a name for the gay one from Eastenders. So it was intentionally unsexy for me to name my gun thus.

I did think of another name, which would also be the name of a superhero cartoon character if I ever got around to drawing it, the stories I could do but I'm shit at drawing. I think its the most ridiculous name I could think of. If I manage to snap up a Mk. II TEN I would be renaming it =P

First name: Justice

Surname: Motherf*cker

Last edited:
You named your swords "Pedophiles"??????

:hammer:

Menace

I call my Sword The Droopy Drama Downer or DDD for short

My sword is overweight and sometimes hard to keep it up. :tongue2:

Back