FYI: How Bad MA wants UR money (Adjusted Evil Amp crafting Fail)

Raven Lunchbox

Stalker
THANKS MA!!!! YOUR THE BEST!
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why couldn't you just have a fucking NPC like for the lasers... {DELETED}

This surely makes me want to deposit more money in game. :laugh::laugh:

{DELETED}

That's all.

Lunchbox

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a 65% or so chance it won't be a success, what did you think?

1 attempt gamble, hope you get another try and gl if you do.

Maybe you should stick to being a hunter, and forget about this crafting business :)
Really what did you expect? Just wait a while and buy the adjusted amp for a reasonable price, and don't try to be the first one to get it. If you want to be first, you have to take risks, if you take risks you can loose.

There's a 65% or so chance it won't be a success, what did you think?

I thought it was theft, and I was right. Its bullshit that we have to craft the BLP upgrade amps and skill means shit. Whats the purpose of it saying 95% when its 55%..

Welcome to EU.

You knew the risk.

You got done over.

EU yayayyyyyyY!

Atleast you got over 100 ped tt back, they cant be that greedy.

Sorry for your loss, if you want to be ahead of the competition you have to pay the price in terms of risk.

do agree, MA screwed this. they control the drop rate of rare component required, so can control the number of upgraded items. that should be their balancing there, no need for BLP upgrades to be crafted to impose unnecessary risk.

but, you knew the risk was there. really, best way to get MA to change is not to do as they want, but people keep on doing as expected, so they carry on.

Sorry to say this Lunchbox but the only greedy person I see here is yourself. You seem to be expecting to get it from a 1 click bp :eyecrazy:

If you don't like to take the chance wouldn't it have been wiser to sell the bp?

History repeating?
Remember the original recipes to upgrade UL items? After a certain amount of items were removed from circulation (and some community outrage), the recipes were changed.... I'd bet the BLP amp upgrades will get changed in September (but I have no ped left to bet with -- stupid trickle-down economics!)

BLP amps are craftable

not sure if you guys know this :S

They should be this way its only fair, I wish energy ones were craftable.

BLP guys always get the good stuff. Not fair.

Hey raven,

when i saw this post i was like "OMG, he probably spent fortune to make 10 clics and failed them all, that sux!"
But seriously, one click? what did u expect, ma is not Santa yet, we would know it :D

btw, what is the cost per clic?

Maybe you should stick to being a hunter, and forget about this crafting business :)
Really what did you expect? Just wait a while and buy the adjusted amp for a reasonable price, and don't try to be the first one to get it. If you want to be first, you have to take risks, if you take risks you can loose.

unless your upgrading laser amps :mad:

Why on earth did you want to add metal residue to it ??

Seriously - a single fi/ra/co evil refines to parts for over two clicks, and you really expect every click to succeed? That is just nuts. There is no reason to expect the upgrade process to multiply amps. Also, why did you not get the other mats for the second click?

1 click one chance?
not much rare parts cept the evil....

making a Godly amp ...... 32 clicks left which will give you 11-12

WOW it's like your new......
are you new?
cause if you are.... you musta had a brain reboot.

you don't need residue since it's unl

Hey raven,

when i saw this post i was like "OMG, he probably spent fortune to make 10 clics and failed them all, that sux!"
But seriously, one click? what did u expect, ma is not Santa yet, we would know it :D

btw, what is the cost per clic?

From the screenshots you can see that a single click uses 100 fi/ra/co parts, which would be 100 ped tt / click.

Laser and BLP are different.

o' really?

I'm with Lunchbox in this one. It really doesn't do any good for any profession that BLP upgrades are craftable. Who the hell wants to take that click (even if BP had 100 tries) to gain something such a small enhancement.

Because it does not increase the chance of success and makes any sense only in case of limited items, as you can always repair the others for TT.

and if adding residue would increase the tt of the crafted item, it woudl be stupid to do so because using res is more expensive then repairing the item

rofl

Armor platings are crafted but the upgrade path is foolproof, just like for looted laser amps.

Why do we keep looking for the logic in anything about this game?

Playing with stuff like that and u don't even know the basics of crafting? Gosh...
Well, might come as a schoker, but we all have paid for our crafting lessons. Welcome to the club, sir!

Btw, if u take the risk but not the responsibility... i think it has a name, but i forget... :silly2:

Because it does not increase the chance of success and makes any sense only in case of limited items, as you can always repair the others for TT.

unless the UL your making at 3% may be higher than a few ped in which case you want to ensure that tt is there to push it over for a success. but I failed irregarless so I must have been wrong about that as well.

Armor platings are crafted but the upgrade path is foolproof, just like for looted laser amps.

Why do we keep looking for the logic in anything about this game?

at least one person can see my logic.

Its bullshit that we have to craft something with mu that high, that's all. Not a matter of greed or anything else. Its not that I don't know the basics of crafting or any of that other smart ass shit.

Its simply a poor design,

Adding res... mmmm how many people here put in res. when they tried to craft a UL gun from a L bp.. exactly most if not all of u, so don't tell me that shit. If it had to be 50ped for example to be min condition as a success u may have needed the res to push it over.

Thanks for welcoming me to the club, but I have been a member for a while.

I am just pointing out how flawed the system is, That's it.

This thread...

It's hilarious xD

unless the UL your making at 3% may be higher than a few ped in which case you want to ensure that tt is there to push it over for a success.

UL crafted items can come out with tt < 3%, I think I still have somewhere a piece of hoplite armor with tt of 0.00 peds (fractions of a pec, actually), so no need to "push".

Most things I have crafted take up to 3 or 4 clicks to get a success even when I am using an SIB bp that is maxed on success rate. Maybe the success rate on (L) bp is based on total number of clicks when it is looted rather then only skills?:scratch2:

Back