improved omegaton A105

jellyfish

Dominant
anyone know what one of these babies could cost to buy?

i want one but i got a feeling the price will be a little too much than i am willing to pay :D

The question I ask myself is what value to a player is there in using the standard version.

Short term prices will rise on standard as some will want to craft the enhanced versions. Maybe MA plans is to lift prices of both new and standard....maybe they see that as the win-win approach.

But long term; What I'm struggling with is the gap is ever getting wider between those with and those that don't have.

Old school armour is already nerfed, if we don't have "mod 5B's" does that limit further the mobs to hunt?

If we don't have "mod A105" (or what ever) does that mean we are locked out of quality loots?

Does it mean it will cost more to loot big using standard, non modified amps?

My concern is MA "may" erode "hope" from there middle player base, once all the looting and hype has been done.

Is the message now, to be top of your game it's going to cost even more investment?

Don't get me wrong, it's very cool ideas bringing this new stuff in, but there's a negative down side to any positive up-side, to even it all out.

What is the down side to competing in say MM, against a player with full mod 5B's and Top notch enhanced A204 or evil. Does the standard players just hang up their boots?

It worries me, rather than feel elated.

Value??? Why don't you wait a year and see what other surprises are in store first.

Rick

anyone know what one of these babies could cost to buy?

i want one but i got a feeling the price will be a little too much than i am willing to pay :D

just go loot one, shit, loot two for the hell of it :bowdown:

Imp A105 last for 7218 shots according to entropedia, an A106 amp lasts for 2006 shots and cost around +2,6k now i think, one Imp A105 is like having 3.6 A106 and you wont need to switch amp every 300-400 ped ammo.
With that said i think the price on them will be around 8-10k or maybe even more.

The question is what does it cost to craft. I saw the Evil amps give 211 parts where you need 100 parts per click and if you are able to get 1 new improved amp per 2 clicks then really the costs should be only slightly more.

Imp A105 last for 7218 shots according to entropedia, an A106 amp lasts for 2006 shots and cost around +2,6k now i think, one Imp A105 is like having 3.6 A106 and you wont need to switch amp every 300-400 ped ammo.
With that said i think the price on them will be around 8-10k or maybe even more.

Its a good calc
but i belive it matters more to compare the eco on both, and also the cost on actually getting it to improved since the A106 unless they do something for it got "nerfed"

Its a good calc
but i belive it matters more to compare the eco on both, and also the cost on actually getting it to improved since the A106 unless they do something for it got "nerfed"

Eco is the same. The "rare part" here is the crystal, i guess. It remains to be seen how long they will drop, etc. but for now i'm guessing the A106 mu will take a hit.

just go loot one, shit, loot two for the hell of it :bowdown:

:D

I would love that, but i can't seem to find those crystals ^^

where do they come from anyway? everyone keeps saying "i think from mindreavers" but no-one has yet said "i know they are from mindreavers"

where do they come from anyway? everyone keeps saying "i think from mindreavers" but no-one has yet said "i know they are from mindreavers"

They come from mind reavers!

the npc in the missionchain even says they come from reavers :)

For those who found there is a repair terminal the option to only have 1 amp is still valid.

What awful things happen when you tp back and repair the amp?

10k sounds lik wishes from someone having a few amps to sell.

For those who found there is a repair terminal the option to only have 1 amp is still valid.

What awful things happen when you tp back and repair the amp?

10k sounds lik wishes from someone having a few amps to sell.

well,its probably just subjective feeling but i definatively have the feeling that something changes when i go reload/repair

in other words,if im having an good run..and i have to reload thne usually the good loot is over after the reload
that is why i take 3k ped ammo with me so i dont have to go to repair if im having an good run,with those new amps i can easily take 5k ammo orso..heaven :)

Is the message now, to be top of your game it's going to cost even more investment?

In terms of equipment, I doubt it. The best items in game still appear to be dropping in price if anything. I doubt a few new uber items like bigger amps and plates will change the overall investment needed to have the best gear all that significantly.

At the end of the day though, it's always going to cost a lot to compete at the top level. That's just the nature of the game. It gives people goals, but you don't have to play at the top level to enjoy it. I'm never going to be a professional footballer; I still enjoy a kick around in the park. And actually, I doubt equipment is actually the key cost driver, getting the skills needed to make the best use of all the uber stuff is the real challenge.

Reactions: Mac
My prediction is that the improved A105 and other "pimped" amplifiers will be worth what the A106-Dante is currently worth: circa +2500. The A106 etc will just become worth +600-1000, like it was in 2005. The same thing has largely happened with tiered weapons, the tier 0-1 guns became worth less and the tiered guns 5-6 managed to hold onto some of their value. There is a finite amount of peds: making new improved items is a smoke and mirrors exercise in nerfing the investment of the current items, not adding value.

what happens when the a105 dry up? and u can't click the ia105?

they will be worth A105*2 + radiant crystal*2 + 140 parts. at least short term.

long term, could be anything from 500 to 5000 ped, its guess work.

well,its probably just subjective feeling but i definatively have the feeling that something changes when i go reload/repair

in other words,if im having an good run..and i have to reload thne usually the good loot is over after the reload
that is why i take 3k ped ammo with me so i dont have to go to repair if im having an good run,with those new amps i can easily take 5k ammo orso..heaven :)

and if youre having a bad run?

ill reload before i need too,or change mobs,or just log off

so the value in having a high tt amp is ONLY in the case of hitting a good period of loot? , that should make MU on amps like +1 since finding good loot is really hard these days :)

joke aside, i get what your saying, but since i dont think tp to repair hurts any more than a fast run to the toilet id say the tt is of lesser importance, more of a convenience factor.

You guys are crazy, neither of there new pimped amps can help you win anything, so I just say whoever pays more then what it costs to make one is crazy

Just like the people paying crazy MU on pimped 5Bs

Think about it....

But if money is no problem, then yes, these items are ok with crazy MU for being the number one in items collection:)

ill reload before i need too,or change mobs,or just log off

I had the same feeling quite a few times but it turned out it's just a feeling.

Loot can turn to "hot" in the middle of the round or on last amp.

Our brain is inclined to find patterns in things that we interact with. Since our brain is by default lazy it prefers to not use power to process but resume to "known" things. Be aware that this is very dangerous, because the predictions are wrong when the model is incomplete, the set of input variables is slightly changed, or we are inclined to give much more weight to some input(eg. I prefer morning hunts because I "feel" they are profitable for me, but I don't have any statistical evidence to back that up)

yea,like i said,its probably subjective feeling :)
but isnt the fun in this game trying to detect patterns ?

maybe im deluding myself but id like to think that my decisions have some influence on the outcomes of an hunt...well,
if the hunt is profitable then its due to my vast intelligence,
if the hunt is a loss then its all just bad luck offcourse :p

yea,like i said,its probably subjective feeling :)
but isnt the fun in this game trying to detect patterns ?

maybe im deluding myself but id like to think that my decisions have some influence on the outcomes of an hunt...well,
if the hunt is profitable then its due to my vast intelligence,
if the hunt is a loss then its all just bad luck offcourse :p

900k in tracker and as highest loot in tracker u have 2960 orso maybe you should stop trying to detect patterns i don't think they are working :cool:

900k in tracker and as highest loot in tracker u have 2960 orso maybe you should stop trying to detect patterns i don't think they are working :cool:

i see an pattern here :yup:

I really don't see the argument to paying more than for a regular A106. A106 might have less uses, but has the potential for 2-3 steps of upgrades in the future, while Improved A105 will not get more than 1, should it ever in fact get more upgrades.

Back