Cyklops depths teaming

Larethania

Stalker
Society
SDW -= Elite =-
Larethania
Yesterday me and a friend tried to team in the depths without even getting to be inside the same instance, we tried several times to jump in at the same time but with no luck, we waited for other people to jump in and then we jumped in again but where not able to get inside the same instance. Very annoying or should it not be possible to team inside there.?

Yesterday me and a friend tried to team in the depths without even getting to be inside the same instance, we tried several times to jump in at the same time but with no luck, we waited for other people to jump in and then we jumped in again but where not able to get inside the same instance. Very annoying or should it not be possible to team inside there.?

This is a known issue since the introduction of the Instance.

I tried all the above tricks with a friend and every time we got in a different instance.

I already have a support case open for this topic since a few days and I would advice you to do the same. IF enough ppl complain in support cases about this, probably MA will change it in a future mini patch.

I keep asking support every couple of days if there is any new info on this topic, just to bugg then ^^ ;)

I tried all the above tricks with a friend and every time we got in a different instance.

You even jumped of a cliff, as suggested?

Hm... not sure, but maybe it'd work to wait for an instance to reset and enter directly after that? :dunno:

It seems that once you get into an instance, you are kind of locked to that same one for the duration of your session. When you think about it, this does make sense. If you join a team within an instance and have to leave, you would like to be able to go back to the one you were in.

You might have your friend try logging of and logging back in, but I'm not sure if even that will work.

At first, I was disappointed about not being able to bring teams in, but I actually kind of like it this way.

Last edited:
It seems that once you get into an instance, you are kind of locked to that same one for the duration of your session.
If it's like the Feffox caves, you can come out of the instance, relog, go back in, and it'd still have your instance session... what i found that helped with Feffox caves was to get out, and it'd reset the instance session in about 10 minutes or so... so, someone could go and try if waiting helps (don't think there are any indicators inside there, that shows if your session has reset, like feffox cave had dmg done etc.?).

Simple fix MA can do is make instances have different names and also population load on server come up in a pop-up when you enter. You then choose the instance you want to enter.:rolleyes:

yes there is a solution but you have to wait till one of the instances 'resets' then when it does the other instance will be the biggest chance to jump into it......

which takes 6hrs or 3hrs
depends when the instances were created
either way that is the only way i know

and it works

btw to add to this.....
i asked MA to list the instance Servers showing number of players in the instance and to NAME them so that we can choose to be with our friends :)
i suggest everyone to do the same!

Last edited:
Simple fix MA can do is make instances have different names and also population load on server come up in a pop-up when you enter. You then choose the instance you want to enter.:rolleyes:
Or they could just check, if your team's population is say 7 ... see if there are any instances where you can fit 7 persons.... if so -> there you go, if not -> create new instance.
Dunno how they've implemented it though, so, just some guesswork :)

Of course, the big question is- With all of the other things that we really need them to fix, just how important is this issue?

Of course, the big question is- With all of the other things that we really need them to fix, just how important is this issue?

My suggestion wouldn't take a VU......it could easily be added with patches they give us all the time.:)

Easy fix for MA it didnt seem to be a problem when team merry mayhem was created

My suggestion wouldn't take a VU......it could easily be added with patches they give us all the time.:)

No, but probably two weeks worth or work to design, code, and test the changes. I'd rather have them deal with the revival be other the floor issue.

No, but probably two weeks worth or work to design, code, and test the changes. I'd rather have them deal with the revival be other the floor issue.

I agree. That is one that should have been fixed the day after they gave it to us.:dunce:

Back