Ex Cons - New Members

DannyO

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Daniel DannyO Ocean

ExCons is one of the oldest society's in the game and from day one has had a solid respectful list of members, our reputation for being honest and fair is among the best in the game.

The Society has seen changes over the years, but the core players have remained loyal and active.

Our sister society - nExt Cons is also extremely active, they are a real friendly bunch, and are all pushing to get into the main Society.

If you would like to be considered for one of our two societies please feel free to apply:

Guide Lines:

Ex Cons: 175k + of good skills and some reasonable gear!

nExt Cons: 50k + of skills!

Nothing is set in stone.... these are just guidelines...

You can contact me (DannyO) via pm or one of our active Colonel's and they will help you.

Thanks for taking the time to read....

Last edited:
Bump for an old and still growing soc! :yay:

Great Society, that is amongst the oldest in the game....

The society's highest ranked position was number 3, and is a former LG winner!

Like England, ExCons has a history ........ that many are envious off, we are no fly by nights set up to feed peoples ego's of what position their society is in!!!

We are not as active in team hunts as other society's, but if you are after a traditional, longstanding society of honour, that you can quietly hunt in or just join in the conversations when you want to, and join the occasional team hunt, then ExCons could be for you..............

Last edited:
Great soc, Great people :)

It made me the boy I am today and I will never forget that...........

I'm happy to see that you guys are still around. :)

Great soc!

Always reliable!

My home since 2006! :yay:

It made me the boy I am today and I will never forget that...........

Never forget your roots Ter, as one of the founding members of ExCons, its now time to come back home!

BUMP for a cool old and soc.:yay::yay::yay:

Thanks for the bump m8, good to see you still getting a lot of globals/hofs..........

You will always be welcomed back anytime!

A free bump for you guys! :)

Since the last bump Daimon, corby(welcome back), and Akas (welcome back) have joined the society. Welcome aboard guys!

From 01.01.2014 The minimum requirement for new and current members will be 200K skills.

If you have below 200k skills, but feel that is a goal you will reach within 2013, feel free to apply :yay:

Our society member list is open to public from society terminal in game. Unlike many societes we keep that list up to date, and remove those who have quit the game. So that list show active players only :)

Good people in this society.

Good luck and hope you all are doing well. :tiphat:

Welcome gugu :wtg:

230k skills or so

45 level hunter ( crap yes )
54 level crafter ( not so bad )

not great kit but I am no big hunter, expect when it comes to hunting bps.

after that many clicks, you can be sure I am no cheat or liar.

oh and something like a 44 miner... if that means a whole lot.

Been in a few good socs, never lost many friends from them because I treat people as equals.

230k skills or so

Been in a few good socs, never lost many friends from them because I treat people as equals.

Hey Peezle,

Please apply at the socterminal ingame :)

-Fredda

230k skills or so

Hi, nice see you on board :p

So I send the Soc Master a polite request to join his magnificent Soc.. and he turns me down!! :(

... But that was some years ago now :laugh:

I sent him another polite request to join his magnificent Soc on Sunday and now I'm a proud member :wtg:

Takes ages to get into this soc, better be worth the wait guys! ;)

So I send the Soc Master a polite request to join his magnificent Soc.. and he turns me down!! :(

I sent him another polite request to join his magnificent Soc on Sunday and now I'm a proud member :wtg:

welcome and be careful, we got some parrots in there.

You have already met the parrots, and you are still here :eyecrazy:

Welcome to the soc! :yay:

Welcome on board dj........ all good things are worth waiting for !!!

Bump for us :yay:

Looking for active and honest Entropians who are not afraid to get a dent in their armor.

Back