Question: What exactly can and cannot be looted in PvP zones?

Starburst

Young
Society
Freelancer
Blaze Starburst Striker
I've been reading about PvP zones. I am interested someday in getting into space, and as I understand it all of space is a PvP zone where you can be looted if you are attacked by pirates. So my question is just what can they take and what can't they take in a nutshell? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I know it may be awhile before I really need to worry about it, but I still want to know.

Everything from "Materials" and "Resources" tabs except for attribute tokens (mission tokens of all planets and neuroboosters can be looted). Also all materials and resources that are in containers and vehicles' inventories in other tabs.

Can't be looted: stacks of ammo/ME, peds, welding wires, CLDs, oil from vehicles' tanks.

Can't take purchased weapons, armor, or anything not under those two tabs?

Everything from "Materials" and "Resources" tabs except for attribute tokens (mission tokens of all planets and neuroboosters can be looted). Also all materials and resources that are in containers and vehicles' inventories in other tabs.

Can't be looted: stacks of ammo/ME, peds, welding wires, CLDs, oil from vehicles' tanks.

I'll have to go look more carefully at those two tabs to see what sort of things can be included under them, but thank you for answering my question. Does that mean that my weapons and armor cannot be looted or are those considered resources? I know they don't go under the Materials tab. Thanks in advance.

I'll have to go look more carefully at those two tabs to see what sort of things can be included under them, but thank you for answering my question. Does that mean that my weapons and armor cannot be looted or are those considered resources? I know they don't go under the Materials tab. Thanks in advance.

armor is in 'armor' tab, and weapons/ammo are in 'weapons' tab...so no not those

materials and mined resources tabs only

Unless it has been changed recently, enhancers that are not applied to an item are lootable also.

Back