Awesome spawns for missions! Kingfisher, spider, falxangius and more!

Falx spawn is finally fixed and unknown loot is waiting to be claimed! :yay:

After setting up spawn I did some hunting there. Loot was good: 5 x angel parts, ESI and Igni 1210, shame that all was (L)

Thanks for the small Kingfishers, was pain in the ass trying to get around all the Stalker/Prowler there

PVP still active on LA, I'm at 33088/43668

Thank you.
Sometimes after server restart system turn pvp on, so we need to turn it off again. So if you see that in one or another WSS LA is pvp enabled - PM some WSS member or just write here and we will change it to non pvp again.

Thank you.
Sometimes after server restart system turn pvp on, so we need to turn it off again. So if you see that in one or another WSS LA is pvp enabled - PM some WSS member or just write here and we will change it to non pvp again.

Thank you.....

Thorifoids at Miwak seem to spawn a nameless lvl47 boss mob, 20-30 ped to kill. Not confirmed though, but was 10+ of these mobs in the LA.

Kingfishers back to stalkers! Really good for faster mission that give nice rewards + looting kidney oil which got nice MU atm!

From today falxangius spawn set to stalkers!

We are open for offers about spawn/maturity. If you noticed pvp in one of our LAs - let me, or other WSS member know and we gonna turn it of as soon as posible.

Kingfishers - stalkers,
Araneatrox - youngs,
Falxangius - stalkers,
Cersumon - old-alpha,
Gradivore - stalkers,
Oculus - old-alpha,
Thorifoids - max maturity,
Formidons - youngs (mining LA)

We are open for offers about spawn/maturity. If you noticed pvp in one of our LAs - let me, or other WSS member know and we gonna turn it of as soon as THEY FIX IT.
)

Corrected the post for you & in case someone with knowledge of game design reads this... try using move to target with a 135m range tagger & tag a falx from the side..

Falx and kingfishers spawn set back to young.

WhySoSerious society presents you these fine hunting lands:

Kingfishers:
Southshade Valley, located at 34000, 42600. Between Miwak and Timbesha teleports.
Mission broker at Naval Station Triton.
Spawn is set to youngs.
Drops CalyTrek CR Spirit MK.I unl.​

Araneatrox:
Takuta Plateau, located at 38500, 31500. Northwest of Sakura City.
Mission broker at 83887,78154.
Spawn is set to mostly youngs, some matures.​

Falxangius:
Vermillion Fields, Located 35000, 46000. Between Miwak and New oxford teleports.
Broker at 35690,46640 (In the Landgrab fort)
Spawn is set to youngs.​

Cersumon:
Red Sands Forest, Located at 39000, 28000. Southeast of Sakura City.
No mission at the moment.
Spawn set to stalkers.​

Gradivore:
Cape Carramone, Located at 34500, 31500. Southeast of Nate Valley.
No mission at the moment.
Spawn set to prowlers - stalkers. Max numbers.​

Oculus:
Farsight Plains, Located at 31500, 38000. West of Silver Ridge.
Mission is located at Silver Ridge teleport.
Spawn set to medium maturity.​

Thorifoids:
Miwak Mountain Pass, Located at 36000, 42000. South of Miwak teleport.
No mission at the moment
Spawn is set to maximum maturity.​

Formidons:
Greenthorne, Located at 31000, 31600. North of OLA15 teleport.
Spawn is set to minimum.
Mining tax set to 2.99%

Tax is set to 3.99 on every Landarea. Maturities will change, will edit it as it happens.
Happy hunting and Hof big!
oh this is a cool post, im going to start this missions tonight

Spiders set back to youngs, cleared up a bit from stalkers, so should be possible to hunt in some places. All big ones should be gone after Tuesday™ patch.

Falxangius and kingfishers are stalkers!

KingFishers back to youngs!!!

Just find out that Falxangius loot heart oil! Looted "Small Fireplace" too!

Guys, if you ever notice pvp ON in any of out LG LAs - let me or any other WSS member know and we will turn it off as soon as possible.

Oculus:
Farsight Plains, Located at 31500, 38000. West of Silver Ridge.
Mission is located at Silver Ridge teleport.
Spawn set to medium maturity.

any info on this mission?

entropedia has nothing - do u know if u can get blp weaponry tech every stage or just stage 1?

any info on this mission?

entropedia has nothing - do u know if u can get blp weaponry tech every stage or just stage 1?

Iam at stage 2 atm and there you can pick BLP tech as well (8.12TT)
I´ll let you know when iam at stage 3.

Falx are bumped back too stalkers again.

Iam at stage 2 atm and there you can pick BLP tech as well (8.12TT)
I´ll let you know when iam at stage 3.

Falx are bumped back too stalkers again.

Thank u that sounds promising almost done with stage 1 myself

Great loots at the Falxland bump!

i was to takuta today , mainly ara stalker... quite a big change from young

Hello.

It was made like that only yesterday. Its for WoF on saturday, some where asking :) Back to young on sunday or so.

Hello.

It was made like that only yesterday. Its for WoF on saturday, some where asking :) Back to young on sunday or so.

oki , understand ,
there will be some cleaning team (to remove left over of stalker ) or we will have to wait serveur restart to hunt young ?

oki , understand ,
there will be some cleaning team (to remove left over of stalker ) or we will have to wait serveur restart to hunt young ?

So far i know - some people will kill them

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we are glad for all input reguarding the lands.

And we are sorry for your inconvinience with stalkers :(
We will be cleaning them out instantly after WOF is finshed so should be sorted come sunday.

Stalker WOF BUMP we optimized the best settings for your team.!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we are glad for all input reguarding the lands.

And we are sorry for your inconvinience with stalkers :(
We will be cleaning them out instantly after WOF is finshed so should be sorted come sunday.

Stalker WOF BUMP we optimized the best settings for your team.!

no problem i understand , i did just want to bring it up in case there is some mistake or problem in spawn.

i hope they will fill up those spider and i will finally get some big ATH on monday :D

Back