Help: Stuck in Space

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Took a Privateer warp flight to arkadia. I couldn't get off the ship so I kicked myself off the ship. Now T doesn't work, Relog didn't work, and I'm stuck floating in space. :)

Little help here MA ;)

Well, not stuck anymore, just can't use the TP to cyrene.

Star you are not alone, I find myself floating in space after support told me that they had already moved me to planet. And now I cannot look at support through MA's website, get an error asking me to contact support about the problem. :scratch2:

CRT dont rescue in space but we can try :)

Well after the second try support got me moved to Arkadia. :yay:

I do rescue in space, but till this is fixed I would recommend that if your not up there....don't go!

Anyone who needs a rescue, feel free to add my ava in game and pm me. Worst case we both end up stuck LOL

Took a Privateer warp flight to arkadia. I couldn't get off the ship so I kicked myself off the ship. Now T doesn't work, Relog didn't work, and I'm stuck floating in space. :)

Little help here MA ;)

Well, not stuck anymore, just can't use the TP to cyrene.

Obviously you cannot TP to Cyrene if you are at the Arkadia space station... silly Star! :lolup:

Same here. Couldnt enter Ark SS and relogged and ended up a floater.
Support moved me to NI 3 hours later.
But the client was broken so I have to reinstall.

From what I am hearing you can quad down to planet from a mothership. It seems to be the space stations that are bugged.

same here ,running around:)

Same really annoying bug! this is like my 4th time...

Yup, still stuck in space.

Dark fudge.. Now I'm stuck as well.

you should only use own quad/sleip or ms and then fly to planet yourself...the only thing that works atm

can't you guys perhaps try to get on a ms list and then try to revive there?

A Star lost in space,
Yeah, this must not happen very often...

loststar.jpg

Btw, I'm sorry Fronske, seems I can't go back Caly today...​

For any who are stuck in space........Add Milena Sakuba Wilnfe from player register. He will add you to ship guest list and during and after daily flights we will be going around to give everyone a place to revive too.

Have successfully rescued a floater at Calypso this way.

I, and a few of my crew mates so far, cant log in to the MS ship docked at css :(

Someone must have walked past the space server and coughed.... :laugh:

I, and a few of my crew mates so far, cant log in to the MS ship docked at css :(

Someone must have walked past the space server and coughed.... :laugh:

bonny,so the flight from rt to caly on the normandie is not going to be at 19.20 ?

Stuck too !!

Right 2meters of CP.....

bonny,so the flight from rt to caly on the normandie is not going to be at 19.20 ?

Still trying to get us in, but it doesnt look like it :( John will update the tos thread with what the plan is :)

Star you are not alone, I find myself floating in space after support told me that they had already moved me to planet. And now I cannot look at support through MA's website, get an error asking me to contact support about the problem. :scratch2:

lol

"If you are having problems contacting support please contact support regarding your problems contacting support"

Have you tried to contact them via in game? Worked earlier for me today... but then again did the website as I uploaded pictures there... :scratch2:

Best bug :laugh: GJ MA

contact_support_about_unable_to_contact_support.jpg

sorry about delay in getting this up, busy trying to rescue people in space.

Interesting how this bug keeps returning...

.....unf***ing believable. I'm stuck too. All I wanted to do today was sit back and play some EU and now I'm pretty much SOL for the next 2 days until support gets around to moving my avatar..... just wonderful.

EDIT - Resolved

Last edited:
C'mon MA.We still in space :(

This is a problem here, we have two friends stuck in space, unable to teleport, or revive in a space station. They revive back out floating in space without a vehicle. It seems as if you can walk though, but are never actually able to get inside the space station door without an error message and being replaced back to the spot out in space previously revived. Any solutions?

This is a problem here, we have two friends stuck in space, unable to teleport, or revive in a space station. They revive back out floating in space without a vehicle. It seems as if you can walk though, but are never actually able to get inside the space station door without an error message and being replaced back to the spot out in space previously revived. Any solutions?

They are going to need to send support case about being stuck in space.. and support will have to move them to the planet. Space Stations are still bugged it seems.

Good luck with getting them moved.

Spike

Back