Marcimex / Mindreaver mission rewards ?

Mindreavers
Stage 6 : 77.50 Handgun or 50.10 Clubs (Athletics mentioned) or 25.05 First Aid (Telepathy mentioned)

Can someone confirm this, before I deliver.

Do we get 50tt Clubs or Athletics.

In mission log, athletics is mentioned when turning in the mission the real option is clubs. And you indeed get clubs. I.e. the mission log is wrong.
Can someone confirm this, before I deliver.

Do we get 50tt Clubs or Athletics.

Wait a sec. I helped a Norwegian troll. Where is my pot of gold?
In mission log, athletics is mentioned when turning in the mission the real option is clubs. And you indeed get clubs. I.e. the mission log is wrong.

Added the Mind Reaver Mission Chain Template to the Mind Reaver page and added the Mind Reaver Mob image.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Mind Reaver

Added the Marcimex Mission Chain Template to the Marcimex page and added the Marcimex Mob image.

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Marcimex

This was no easy task but it needed to be done since it hadn't been done in awhile. You still cannot add individual missions to the mission pages on entropedia due to broken code on the website. The workaround for now is adding in Mission Chain Templates to the mob page as was done in the past anyways. I have also linked the pages in the mission chain template in anticipation for when the pages do get created on entropedia so that you do not have to update the mission chain templates.

~Danimal

Hey all,

I haven't seen any info yet about the rewards for the various stages of the new Marcimex and Mindreaver iron challenge missions, not on this forum nor on entropedia...

Because I have started both missions, I know that the different reward options are mentioned already when starting the respective stage of each mission, so it shouldn't be too hard to gather all rewards for all missions stages.

So, can anyone list the different rewards (both skill type and TT amount pls) for the stage which he/she currently is on ?

Thanks in advance !

Number of killpoints per mission (same for both):

Stage 1 : 1200
Stage 2 : 3000
Stage 3 : 12000
Stage 4 : 21000
Stage 5 : 42000
Stage 6 : 60000

Marcimex
Stage 1 : 2.13 Longblades or 1.37 IRD or 0.68 Cryogenics
Stage 2 : 5.31 Combat Reflexes or 3.42 IMD or 1.71 Evade
Stage 3 : 21.25 Perception or 13.69 Alertness or 6.84 Telepathy
Stage 4 : 37.19 Handgun or 23.95 courage or 11.98 dodge
Stage 5 : 74.38 BLP Tech or 47.91 Plasma Tech or 23.95 Concentration
Stage 6 : 106 Rilfe or 68 Vehicle repairing or 34 Electrokinesis

Mindreavers
Stage 1 : 1.55 Longblades or 1.00 Vehicle repairing or 0.50 Electrokinesis
Stage 2 : 3.88 Perception or 2.51 Alertness or 1.25 Diagnosis
Stage 3 : 15.5 Rifle or 10.02 Courage or 5.01 Dodge
Stage 4 : 27.13 Weapons Handling or 17.54 Light Melee Weapons or 8.77 Concentration
Stage 5 : 54.25 Dexterity or 35.07 Athletics or 17.54 Telepathy
Stage 6 : 77.50 Handgun or 50.10 Clubs (Athletics mentioned) or 25.05 First Aid (Telepathy mentioned)

i know they live under the vulcano but how do i get ther

Back