Help: New UK player needs active mentor

Cernunnas

Seeker Cernunnas
Hi everyone.

I got the game yesterday after reading a lot about it and now I'm facing the real thing. I would like to focus on gathering, like hunting and mining. I'm also interested in sniper rifles and ranged combat in general if that helps. I've got lots of questions and although I'm an experienced gamer overall, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed here. I'd like a dedicated mentor before my skills get too high. I've got TS2/3, Ventrilo, Raidcall and Mumble, can use any of these, but please no Skype!

I will normally play from around 15:00 to 18:00 and maybe a bit in the mornings and probably a couple hours more around midnight on my working days. Days off depends on my plans. I understand mentors are also players who have personal lives, but I would like to have someone who can be on as much as possible. I'm based in Scotland, so someone around this time zone would be preferred. Also, don't worry, I won't be asking for any money or items!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this!

Edit: I would consider depositing/investing with real money if it's really worth it.

Last edited:
Back