MONRIA - Moon Progress Exclusive

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
monriabanner-750.jpg

Read the complete article at MindStar Media here.

That was a good read, looks interesting :)

Not sure about that first preview mob though haha

nice read. The mob design may be unusual if you've never read any comparable literature however.

This is the first time players get access to a position were promotion of their land is worth it. Ingame, there is no doubt Akoz is one of the best land managers. I've never had much or any dealings with the others, but just knowing their names from the forums is enough to know that they will try their best. I'll be looking forward to see how they will introduce the storyline, the promotion to new players and other aspects of monria.

I did forget, does anyone know if it will be asteroid or planet based mining? (aka range)

Cheers MS9 :)

Awesome read, I know Devs like boobies, but what is with 4 when you only have 2 hands to play with. :laugh:

That Shubbette looks a little exposed. Better give here a Cognac coat!:laugh:

The Cultist is looking like D2 meets the alien and I hope that Shubbette is tamable :laugh:

Great!
Russian translation here

I did forget, does anyone know if it will be asteroid or planet based mining? (aka range)

The following was taken directly from the Moon Estate FAQ ...

Q: How will mining work in the subsurface caverns?
A: The caverns will use the indoor mining logic system, which results in a lower search radius and larger finds.

I hope that helps to answer your question, but I'm sure someone from the Monria Team will be able to give more information regarding the mining system.

Intersting, this looks like it could be quite different to existing planets / biospheres we already have. Looking forward to its release

After this information, I can't wait to go....and...

_Great Job_ on the article babe! :yay:

-Obie-

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Nice read MS9! I'm looking forward to seeing the concept progress.

Shubbette.... 4 mths pregnant with Quadruplets?

Menace

hmm - interesting - a system for miners such that they don't need to hunt at the same time?

ok, how do you get that without leaving areas with no mobs on them?
1: equipping any finder or excavator will make you invisible to mobs with 30s delay or so (swap tools not penalised, but can't be used as a hunting deaggro tool)
2: probes can be thrown out of flying vehicles and finds also extracted while hovering
3: dropping any probes at a point and any resulting finds make mobs passive within a 50m radius.

Ok, that last one would create too many safe havens but might make for interesting mob patterns after a while ;)
Which creativity or other will win through? ;)

almost seems they stole the model ideas from diablo 3... besides that it seems pretty ok ;)

Hope theres some "animal" looking creatures and not only two legged "human" looking ;)

Hope theres some "animal" looking creatures and not only two legged "human" looking ;)

i can second that.... :scratch2:
love to hunt bigger hitbox mobs :wtg:

Realy Interesting to read thanks for the info MS9

Mari *.*

Thanks for update Ms9

Looks like the cultist has just been attacked by one of the those baby aliens from the film "Aliens", and is staggering around trying to catch his breath.

I'm all for titties though, does the male version have two cocks?

Humour aside good to read an update. Players will go to the moon, I just hope they don't add some long lead in mission, I'd rather arrive and start shooting.

Rick

Underground caverns for mining and hunting, just like Foma and Hell??(I know Foma has domes)
I was hoping for open surface mining with spacesuit attachments to excising armour, something really different for a change.
Still,Sounds like it will be fun new place to explore.
Zed

Crap, need to find more Peds for apartments and shops!

Been wanting to know more about Monria thanks for the great article :)

Great article. :yay:

Keep up the great work !

//

Fett

Underground caverns for mining and hunting, just like Foma and Hell??(I know Foma has domes)
I was hoping for open surface mining with spacesuit attachments to excising armour, something really different for a change.
Still,Sounds like it will be fun new place to explore.
Zed

There will also be plenty of surface action for both miners and hunters. Official source: 1 2

Last edited:
How is it intended to be reached? Through space or by teleporter?

The Cultist looks very very familiar, cant quite place where from, maybe one of the dragon ages. Maybe just weird Deja-Vu

All looks pretty cool so far, good work team!!!!

edit: oops just saw the dates, whoops

Last edited:
How is it intended to be reached? Through space or by teleporter?

PLEASE make it so it has a tp so people don't have to waste their time in the fuckedup space! Looks awesome btw

-Nice mindflayer (ilithid from dungeons and dragons) you got there :p

Nice article! + rep! Nice read!

Back