*bubbles*

Society
Suomi Sissit
Hellou!

Im actually quite "old" player coming back to PE. Or EU or something. I played PE first time over 2 years ago, deposited a bit with paypal, hunted and all that. I didnt play too long time - just enough to lose that 100 peds I put in.

I have been coming back irregularly just to check what happens and see if I would feel like starting to play more reguarly. Now it seems I might. I got credit card and a bit better computer so playing dont seem so painful anymore.

I felt like taking a fresh start so I created new avatar. My ingame name is Blip Bubble Lime :laugh:

Thats some background. :wise:

See you ingame.

Regards,
BubbleBlip

hihi cute nick :girl:
welcome back, hope you have fun -PE/Eu have changed a little in the last 2 years. :)
Where you from btw?

Im from Finland.

I work as a software engineer/developer and study for Masters degree in computer science. Im mainly focused on graphics and virtual realities. So Im halfly studying while playing (right - I almost believe that myself :laugh: ).

<-- Oh yes and thats a real photo from Finland: me wearing a tuxedo on ice. :silly2:

Hello and wb ;)

Hello and welcome.

I think you should go with your old avatar. It most likley have hiden attributes that "new" avatars doesnt have. Keep it and scrap the new avatar again.

Thanks!

Im re-living my youth as a total noob. :laugh: But it doesnt seem to be too hard. Some sweating seems to cover pretty well what I lose in hunting with opalo. By playing reasonably it seems that $10-20 can go long way in beginning.

BubbleBlip said:
<-- Oh yes and thats a real photo from Finland: me wearing a tuxedo on ice. :silly2:

Thats what I thought, thats you'd be from one of the Nordic countries :)

Come on, deposit 200 or 300 USD and have yourself some real fun. Hunting with opollo is for wimps! :wise: You can't put a misquito's head on the wall. Get some good armor and a good gun and blow it all in a weekend, you only live once. Good Luck. I mean it. Really.

I'd rather buy single malt whiskey and hunt with opalo if I put $30 in fun. :rolleyes:

Back