Help: Support!!

JohnRed

John Red Wit
This problem started today. The very definition of a sponqaneously occuring run-time error, lol.

Problem:

TP at OLA#42 is not teleporting me anywhere, and after attempted teleport, the chat, spawning, and all other actions aside from movement are disabled.

What I've Tried:

Re-logging (closing path-client every time)
Re-booting
Running with no other programs running
Using other TPs (the island above treasure island did not work, Camp Icarus did... 1 ped in fuel wasted...)

Results: none

Hypothesis:

All Amethera TPs are not functioning for me.
***********************************************************************************

I would appreciate some help... Further Information available upon request. Thank you for your time!

Myself and a few of my Soc members are unable to login. Our avatars are stuck on Amethera and it seems like our issues are related somehow to what you are experiencing. I have sent in a support case and advised our members to do so as well. Fingers crossed the issue gets resolved before migration ;).

Myself and a few of my Soc members are unable to login. Our avatars are stuck on Amethera and it seems like our issues are related somehow to what you are experiencing. I have sent in a support case and advised our members to do so as well. Fingers crossed the issue gets resolved before migration ;).

Here it states: "A timeout has occurred during the login process. Please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance."

No idea where I left the toon - been away for a month. Always a familiar comeback, this. I'll try again tomorrow.

Here is the response from support. Looks like I am going to make it in time for migration :). Best of luck to everyone else who is stuck.

Hi Jimbo,

Thank you for contacting us. It seems there's an issue in the area your avatar is currently located, would you like to be placed in another area inside Calypso?, please let us know.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

At least you got a support response i've been unable to log in since 20:00 EU time Yesturday

At least you got a support response i've been unable to log in since 20:00 EU time Yesturday

Same here, still no response.
Got the same problem.

who needs tp-s anyways :smoke:

J.

Put in a Ticket, I've had a response, seems they will move stuck avatars to different zone if you tell them where you want to be placed :) hope everyone can get back into game soon :)

I got same response from support, would I like to log on somewhere else on Calypso so sure.

Then I was VERY stuck inside the PA peer where the old newly arrivals tp used to be.

Shreek but after some breathless moments wherein I could look inside my own head (opportunity not to be missed for sure - you know we got teeth?) I came to my senses and used the tp chip.

And there I was on the beach. Then I dc-ed lol. True story.

All is okay now though.

Back