The passion of a World of bits and bytes.

goodgrief999

Old Alpha
Society
All Great Of EU
Boo Boo Riddler
One careful owner, from new, lavished with attention and cold hard cash since that push of the 'randomise' button all those years ago. My seniority in my vocation means I have some notice that my avatar 'Boo Boo Riddler' (it said "nickname" - not "type it twice"!) is going to be vacant, sometime in the not so distant future.
I've heard very little, and would appreciate some advice, on getting a good home for an avatar.
banartfart.gif
Oh no, that bad smelly dog again!

That video was the most fun I had with machinima (cartoon/game filming). I got a bit lost from 1:30 to 2:00 (and nobody used my shop & salon.)
Well, for me, it's the end of an era. I will miss the scares; like being told not to file admin's emails from pcf.com as 'Spam', even accidentally by 711 and the judicious use of the 'banhammer' by John when I lost my cool. I'll miss the thrills, like being +repped by Bonnie. And the bellyaches; watching a pirate's video of me while we crossed swords.
But at least I'm off to a better climate and you know, I have such fond memories of those times - tagging an old alpha Trox and being bathed in golden light virtually as it reached us. I think I'll still be able to hear those roars, they are loud.
I can go, in peace and hope the spirit of (EU) bless, preserves and keeps you now and forever.

Last edited:
I am with Jenni - What does the OP mean - very confused, Is player trying to sell / rehome his avatar as he is not going to play. Is he skilling out, more info

I am with Jenni - What does the OP mean - very confused, Is player trying to sell / rehome his avatar as he is not going to play. Is he skilling out, more info
Yes, yes and hopefully won't have to - I'll ask Support.
@Jenni - dinnae warry boot it hen, mast folk dinnae ken a bit e whit ah'm spraffing anyway.

Last edited:
OMG he is Scottish - that explains it then :)

"If The State could thrust its hand into the past, and say of this or that event 'It never happened', thereby erasing it from history, would that not be more terrifying than mere torture or death?"
Winston Smith 'Nineteen Eighty Four' as foretold
by The Prophet Mr x. or George Orwell.
Indeed I agree, as I am about to (with God Helping me) take my cause into Parliament to try and prevent exactly what Winston describes.

Back