Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe has launched five new tutorials for beginners;

• #8. Trading loot and manufactured items on the auction
  • #9. Trading outside the auction - person-to-person trading
  • #10. Missions - where to get them, how to execute them, and mission rewards
  • #11. Voyaging into space and traveling to other planets
  • #12. How to hunt, mine and craft as effectively as possible

Check out the tutorials on the official Entropia Universe YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEntropiaUniverse or on the Planet Calypso Video Tutorials Page.

Originally Posted Here

Stupid bots there's no 12 yet, and rest of them are there for at least 2 weeks, and you give a notificaition now?

If this new fetcher were my dog, a day in the park would probably look like this:

Arrive at the park, find a good stick or a frisbee.. Throw it away and yell GO FETCH IT BOY!!

But the dog sits there... Does nothing.... 3 hours later after giving up we go back home...

I'm now starting to cook my dinner, bolognese ... Takes a few hours the way I do it.. Really nice lit candles on the tablecloth, nice china and a big nice glass of wine..

I sit down, take my first bite-full in my mouth and the dog without warning rushes straight into the front door, breaking his neck along with giving me a heart attack,,,

How the hell can this news fetcher be called a news fetcher?

It's more like an old-retarded fetcher... Put him/her/it to sleep already and get a new, young one who actually wants to fetch

I love these videos. In particular, the beginning mining one. Drop for ore and enmatter and get 2 claims. Boom. Easy. Very realistic.

#12. How to hunt, mine and craft as effectively as possible

GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!1!

Drop for ore and enmatter and get 2 claims. Boom. Easy. Very realistic.

Yeah lol... Realistic ! we are in a REAL cash (hmmm, sorry i forgot the last word)...

I love these videos. In particular, the beginning mining one. Drop for ore and enmatter and get 2 claims. Boom. Easy. Very realistic.

Yeah lol... Realistic ! we are in a REAL cash economy...

:scratch2: Not sure what the problem is. Happens fairly often when you bomb for both at once during a mining run.

Nice vids. I'm curious to know how much input MA had on these, or if Pig started these all on his own and gave them to MA to post.

Stupid bots there's no 12 yet, and rest of them are there for at least 2 weeks, and you give a notificaition now?

yeah i rushed to find it cuz i literally couldn't wait to see what it said. Because technically, this is THE MOST important aspect of any guide ever in EU and I know it will be just chock-full of good tips like "don't lay your peds on the ground" and "if you die 79 times on a daspletor, you might want to give up on that one"

Nice, also how about some credit to Alice's guide, which time and time again I find that newbies have already read. You'd be a lot better off if you had it to compliment the videos.

The videos is a step forward though, just have them playing at a volume that is immutable until you hit level 10 in a profession, whilst inside Port Atlantis. 3D sound, yo!

Nice vids. I'm curious to know how much input MA had on these, or if Pig started these all on his own and gave them to MA to post.

Ok, so I watched the video, and yes it is well done.
But is this showing how mining works ?
Not really, we only see when things work perfectly...

Is this always the case ?

A tutorial should cover all possibilities, and not show only what you want.

btw, this link doesnt work MrBot...

next a tutorial how to pick your vehicle in air and not to land on players head

A tutorial should cover all possibilities, and not show only what you want.

Oh FFS. No tut cover all possibilities. None. These are beginner guides, to help n00bs get started.

You don't like these tuts? Make your own.

Not really, we only see when things work perfectly...

this link doesnt work MrBot...

Eh, they are fine, that's how they gotta do 'em...and anyways, does that slimy, sticky wad of shit that looks like its been sat on, actually look like the burger in the commercial, anyhow? :)

:scratch2: Not sure what the problem is. Happens fairly often when you bomb for both at once during a mining run.

Im glad you asked.

Without going into specifics, Mindark asked me to make these. They have been watching my channel on youtube for a long time now and a few months back they asked me if I would be interested in collaborating with them in making some tutorial videos. Naturally I said Yes. The videos come from new player questions mostly, since the first set are intended to be a guide of sorts for the Entropia universe website and to get their youtube page started with a kick, naturally a lot of my subs also subbed to their channel.

As far as the content of the videos go I'm not sure If I am allowed to even talk about it and the process. I would really like to, I think its extremely interesting how much these people care about the game and want more community involvement and input. But at the same time, I enjoy doing these and wouldn't want to slip and say something I shouldn't. Keep in mind Im not privileged to anything other than the contents of the videos which are eventually released.

Anyway, Comments and suggestions for videos are more than welcome, they do watch the forums. If you have a serous question for them its best to ask on a newer video. They have been answering questions there.

Last edited:
Im glad you asked.

Without going into specifics, Mindark asked me to make these. They have been watching my channel on youtube for a long time now and a few months back they asked me if I would be interested in collaborating with them in making some tutorial videos. Naturally I said Yes. The videos come from new player questions mostly, since the first set are intended to be a guide of sorts for the Entropia universe website and to get their youtube page started with a kick, naturally a lot of my subs also subbed to their channel.

As far as the content of the videos go I'm not sure If I am allowed to even talk about it and the process. I would really like to, I think its extremely interesting how much these people care about the game and want more community involvement and input. But at the same time, I enjoy doing these and wouldn't want to slip and say something I shouldn't. Keep in mind Im not privileged to anything other than the contents of the videos which are eventually released.

Anyway, Comments and suggestions for videos are more than welcome, they do watch the forums. If you have a serous question for them its best to ask on a newer video. They have been answering questions there.

I actually think that is awesome and I respect what they did and you for helping. Thanks.

Reactions: Pig
Do the ad terminals and pc screens in game work yet, and have they been integrated with Youtube so that these tutorials are available to those actually in game?... If not, perhaps that's something that could be tried in the near future?

Back