Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
Saw this when I went to YouTube just a few minutes ago:

EDIT:

Professions listed in the "professions" part (courtesy of me pressing Play/Pause quite a few times to have time to read it):
Hunter, Miner, Crafter, Trader, Tailor, Stylist, Medic, Archaeologist, Mentor, Landowner, Event Manager, Beautican, Explorer, Technician, PVP Maestro, Pilot, Virtual Star, Entrepreneur, Sales Agent, Gunner, Repairer, Model, Carpenter, Colourer, Animal Tamer, Mindforce User, Radio DeeJay, Brawler, Texturizer, Treasure Hunter, Space Knight, Pirate

Last edited:
I like the ending the best, the last 20 seconds made the game look cool :)

I prefer to voice of Sayah King. :ahh:

I wish the withdrawal was as quick as the deposit LOL.

Are there new animations coming? Currently we are unable to sit at tables on motherships or privateers!

Hmm... I thought they don't use that logo design for years. Also, interesting... the first planet shown, first from space then on surface, is NI. Then Ark, then NI again, Cyrene, a glimpse of Thule then again Ark.... Overall, Ark is presented in the movie more than any other planet, and there is practically no Calypso. As if the movie wasn't made by MA at all (although it's MA's channel indeed). Weird, although the movie is good.

Lol, noticed myself twice at 3:06, marked as "Mentor" (current model) and "Landowner" (pre vu10 model).

Not bad for an informational video. It's a remake of the old video from years ago.

I quite like the new MindArk eye design thing at the start. Pretty cool.

Would like to see more action teasers rather than informational. Like the bit at the start of this video with mothership...

Did anyone else see the avatar on the 'Arkadian rhino', looks like he's riding. At 5.17.

showimage.php

edit: can't get the picture to work https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=292311&c=20

Did anyone else see the avatar on the 'Arkadian rhino', looks like he's riding. At 5.17.

That's a wave event boss mob, actually

EDIT: Looks like a horned Darth Vader riding a Ceratops to me, btw :silly2:

OMG facial anims ! needs lipsynch with their voice app

2:04 looks scary though

Good. They should have these videos piped into Gateway, along with PigBenis' official tutorial vids.

Give people something to watch while their computer is downloading the game.

its the video that came prior to this one more then ten years ago that got me playing PE, I hope this one drags some newbies to EU. much the same it was nice.

the only limit is your imagination???

I thought the ped card was the limit...

J.

sayah king was more sexy...
interessing to see how both video are close... looks like new video was a lot inspired by the old...
anyway , its good to make some fresh advert

MA is on fire! :silly2:
good video

Got to say...

Mindark have been releasing some amazing teasers lately!

Well done, MA! THIS is the way to make a promo video!! :thumbup:

I liked the video :) nice work ma

Great video! Looks like a Universe I'd like to explore :)

Great video! Keep em coming!

-MsP :girl:

I noticed the asteroid-hangar with privateer. This is the second time I've seen this structure in a video; the first was in a tour of space (before it was released) done by Kim and Smoerble, they flew by an asteroid that looked a lot like this. With no updates in 18 months, space is due for an update and I hope we see some exciting stuff become reality... er... virtual reality!

Promo promo promo!!! :yay:

Yeah please update space with astroids, mineable, ownable, and destroyable!! :wtg:

OMG The sky is falling! I just read several pages of compliments about MA. WTF?:lolup:

Nice vid though:cool:

Oh my god, where are the haters, it´s like the first popular EU-video without those comments?

For example Willy Wonka, after following the perc-theory:

Anway great video, this is f.cken awesome, keep it up MindArk.

:):wtg:

Saw this when I went to YouTube just a few minutes ago:

EDIT:

Professions listed in the "professions" part (courtesy of me pressing Play/Pause quite a few times to have time to read it):
Hunter, Miner, Crafter, Trader, Tailor, Stylist, Medic, Archaeologist, Mentor, Landowner, Event Manager, Beautican, Explorer, Technician, PVP Maestro, Pilot, Virtual Star, Entrepreneur, Sales Agent, Gunner, Repairer, Model, Carpenter, Colourer, Animal Tamer, Mindforce User, Radio DeeJay, Brawler, Texturizer, Treasure Hunter, Space Knight, Pirate

evryone should share this vid on FB G+ and other social things

I liked the video :)

The voice wasn't great and the wording could have been better. I thought some of the graphics they had looked pants for a teaser, but certainly a step in the right direction!

It certainly managed to cover quite a lot of content though, that was cool :)

evryone should share this vid on FB G+ and other social things
Good plan :) Ive shared it across skype, lets get it onto the fb groups :)

edit - oh, it already is lol!

Status
Back