New Entropia Universe Concept Video uploaded by MindArk

Status
Undoubtedly made with help from the late, great Cyrus of Arkadia. And I'm anxious to hear McCormick's response...

Only real problem that I saw was that there was mention of 'our solar system' while 'our solar system' is nowhere that can actually be visited in game (yet). That's sort of been a problem with the story line for years now. Don't mention stuff like that in the story unless you are going to put it in game as an actual place to visit..

http://www.planetcalypso.com/planet-calypso/the-story-of-calypso/
Earth alone had a population of 18 billion, and Mars, the single largest colony, maintained just over 9 million people

Very similar to the old video indeed but I like em both!

Wtg!

Official version is more informative, the "Adjusted Version" (below) is even faster and cooler imo

Well done, both.
The hostess isn't as good as in the old version but it's real ingame avatar.
The third one (few years from now) must have ingame avatar that looks better than Saya King! :cool:

Official version is more informative, the "Adjusted Version" (below) is even faster and cooler imo

Well done, both.
The third one (few years from now) must have ingame avatar that looks better than Saya King! :cool:

i love this short version

Well done, both.

That one's pretty good too. Awesome :)

Did you make it ?

I feel like quitting after watching this teaser.

Because this teaser really makes me wanna start playing this game.

:wtg:

Did you make it ?
hehe, i wish!
No it's some McCormick's friend, his nick on YouTube is "ptlu u" and he's really good vith vids... that's all i know. :)

He has uploaded only 1 video under this name, but this doesn't say much.
I have none atm, althou i had over 40. After Google demanded i have to disclose my real name on Google+ (and i said fu, i hate police states) they deleted all my videos on my YouTube channel without a warning. This might have happened to him too.

Last edited:
Bit of a crookedcam fetish but very nice. I kinda feel like Darnoc. :laugh:

Sure wish we had a coherent storyline like the video suggests...

I was trying to identify the nationality of the hostess. I caught one English gratuitous "r" at the end of "Entropia" but not many other clues.

Makes me wanna sign up.
Instead, I've put the video on game-herald.com

I was trying to identify the nationality of the hostess. I caught one English gratuitous "r" at the end of "Entropia" but not many other clues.

The voice does sound a little familiar perhaps we have heard it before? I would guess the nationality is American. One clue is the pronunciation of Multi...Americans say it as Multie as in this video. It would not surprise me if the voice is that of MindStar herself :) but long time since I heard her voice on radio and her voice may have changed since then.

In places the voice does sound a little different perhaps she is putting on an accent? or perhaps there is more than one voice used?

The video editing also gives further clues but I should stop here...

Perhaps not her. Someone who heard her voice doesn't think it's her. So we got to keep guessing ...

Does sound somewhat familiar though...

That's interesting, I thought the voice was definitely a non-native English speaker. Some un-natural spacing of words was a give away, along with difficulty in pronouncing some r's ( as well as adding some extra ones in!)

Like she said - Idear - anotha - playa

A lot of non -native English speakers, or should I say, those that English is not their first language, adopt this very American accent.

She also says " leave" in instead of " places to live" or what could be "live" in an extremely queens english fashion, which doesnt sit well with the American accent at all - all making me think its neither someone American or English ;)

"paple" instead of people "intenet" instead of internet. At first I thought she was most likely to be swedish, but listening again , could even possibly be Asian.

Anyway... just my observations on the accent of the voice, im not for one minute saying I could do better :laugh: we would need subtitles :ahh:

Isn't it just a computer voice? They always sound slightly unnatural, and I had the same feeling with this video.

The pronunciation of "live" is the best part of the video... well in my opinion anyway...

but yes there are other things that are contradictions. Someone imitating an American accent is also a distinct possibility. What if it's someone trying to throw us off by imitating to be a foreigner imitating American :eyecrazy:

Anyway it's a beautiful voice whose ever it is :)

Isn't it just a computer voice? They always sound slightly unnatural, and I had the same feeling with this video.

I think computer voices still have someones voice as a reference.

Hehehehe nice I appear on an official video!!!

4:55 avatar thinking seated on a MS with a cognac coat this was made to promote Arkadia a few years ago I see two friends there also!!

Nice video gonna share it!

Wow great!
I only wonder why the lady exclaiming the game is in poor quality. On high graphic settings she would have looked a lot better. The ship looks a bit unreal too :/
Ok, now I stop to critisize... it's a great video!

Edit: just saw the short version. Very emotional... I absolutely love it!

Last edited:
i did not find this video good at all. Did i miss something ? Is not something that will make me download game i like the ingame game play footage about games.

Did any one ever seen CCP videos ? Look at the one 'I was there' and then look this again.

I think MA is beter making videos about in gameplay.

For those that never saw it:

hope it can inspire Entropia moviemakers that kind of traillers make me want to play game.

Last edited:
Wow great!
I only wonder why the lady exclaiming the game is in poor quality. On high graphic settings she would have looked a lot better. The ship looks a bit unreal too :/
Ok, now I stop to critisize... it's a great video!

Edit: just saw the short version. Very emotional... I absolutely love it!

very dynamic... could imagine to see similar in television :)

Wow great!
I only wonder why the lady exclaiming the game is in poor quality. On high graphic settings she would have looked a lot better.

that video is digitaly revorked i just moved to two GTX 770 in SLI and the game look bad i can make you fraps of in game footage 'raw' high setings everithing to max whith the latest grafic cards and you will see it look bad.

Whith the set up i use now i avrage 128 FPS on crysis 3 i never had this much power in GFX.

I only wonder why the lady exclaiming the game is in poor quality. On high graphic settings she would have looked a lot better.

The lady says that she is on MS Perception, but there are no such (or any rotating) chairs on motherships. Also she performs movements that are unavailable in game. Apparently the whole scene was created and animated in some 3d modeling software and that's why it so differs from what we see in game.

There is a MA Perception in game it's owned by an official.

that was a sweet vid!! :D

i wish withdraw was actually like that tho :laugh:

i did not find this video good at all. Did i miss something ? Is not something that will make me download game i like the ingame game play footage about games.

Did any one ever seen CCP videos ? Look at the one 'I was there' and then look this again.

I think MA is beter making videos about in gameplay.

For those that never saw it:

hope it can inspire Entropia moviemakers that kind of traillers make me want to play game.

eek! i found that video cringeworthy in cheesiness :rolleyes: :laugh:

I absolutly love this Video

Thats it, the vision in a brighter, better entropia tomorrow. :)

Visions made entropia big once and they can do again. As long people believe in the future of EU this Universe will stand its ground. Isnt it amazing with all this mmo left and right forced to go f2p and dying how unaffected entropia seems from the mainstream ? This video shows why entropia isnt even close to its potential and the only thing that can bring down eu is a worldwide economy crash. But that aply to any other buissnes.

I absolutly love this Video

Thats it, the vision in a brighter, better entropia tomorrow. :)

Visions made entropia big once and they can do again. As long people believe in the future of EU this Universe will stand its ground. Isnt it amazing with all this mmo left and right forced to go f2p and dying how unaffected entropia seems from the mainstream ? This video shows why entropia isnt even close to its potential and the only thing that can bring down eu is a worldwide economy crash. But that aply to any other buissnes.

Sorry, but what vision are you talking about?

Status
Back