Team Missions?

InDaHouse

Stalker
Society
General of Sanctuary
Saoirse
With the introduction of mission points instead of kills I think we have already paved the way to having team missions....

Points should be shared based on equal share or dmg share, this would mean MUCH more team hunting again as most of my SOC are off doing solo missions team hunts have kinda died. If loots can be shared fairly (with exception to items), then why cant mission points?

I would love to go out on Caly or Ark and slaughter some big mobs with my soc knowing i will be attributed with some of the kill points for a mission i'd have no chance of doing solo.

We have already requested this feature from platform development and I'm doing everything I can to have it included in a future update to the mission system.

Cheers,
Kim

We have already requested this feature from platform development and I'm doing everything I can to have it included in a future update to the mission system.

Cheers,
Kim

great news - like it.

Its moving :))

Cheers,
Kim

Friendly bump ;)

Will splitting mission points in team be finally possible after two years in development?

Friendly bump ;)

Will splitting mission points in team be finally possible after two years in development?

This would be awesome!
Even just giving point to only one player but with chance according to dealt damage would be better than current system (max dmg gets the kill).
Example, do 15% of dmg means 15% chans of gettong the kill

nero

Sorry all for doing this..but this thread must be bumped up. Kim you here? :)

Yeah Kim its been 2 years dude, whats going on with this request?

This was discussed with Lars from Arkadia for the possible Smuggler mission and the shared loot mobs. It has been about 6 months, but knowing the Arkadia Team, if its possible they will find a way of splitting the points, then MA can do it on all planets. I was one of several people there with Lars during the conversation at Sanctuary Cove after the event, so I try and ask whenever im on Arkadia and see Lars online, but have been on Rock and Caly for over a month now.

agreed. bump:lolup:

Cheers,
Kim

This is great to hear! It has irked me like forever, as it's so fundamentally unfair that as a junior partner in team you only ever get to help the other ones delivering damage, but no chance to score.

Back