I am marvelous

Status
Now for the "I AM MARVELOUS" title.

For sure, Marvelous was for the L60.
But I had in mind to create a mixed picture with the I AM LEGEND poster.

i-am-legend.jpg

So, I took really a lot of screenshots of my ava at Arkadia,
which seems to be my home these days (around 3 months I am living here)
But what I did really did not please me,
so I gave up the idea...

If MA were lazy they would just caveat on this and just use the icons/description and implement it in the next major VU :laugh:

~Danimal

they are not lazy!
look at how many bugs they keep fixing.... oh wait :laugh:

If MA were lazy they would just caveat on this and just use the icons/description and implement it in the next major VU :laugh:

~Danimal

You know, if my idea would be implemented by Mindark (I ask nothing),
that's clear that i would be honnored, who would not be...

But I would not care of a reward, or copyright, or whatever...
All I did during all those years was free to take, and nothing else.

If Mindark have some memory (I wish...),
may be they will remember that already I did something for them in 2006.

I for one was sceptical from the start, because of a couple of small details in the photoshopping (very minor, it was actually very well made), and because I did not believe MA would put an unlockable skill for such a high SG profession level.

However, I must say that both the editing, the icon design and the info text were all well made, so hats off :tiphat:

I also must say that some people in this thread really need to cool off and learn how to take a joke. The only issue I actually see here is that people rushed to add this to Entropedia without waiting a while to see if true or false (or waiting for further confirmation of it being true), but Akbar really can't be blamed for that.

I for one was sceptical from the start, because of a couple of small details in the photoshopping (very minor, it was actually very well made), and because I did not believe MA would put an unlockable skill for such a high SG profession level.

However, I must say that both the editing, the icon design and the info text were all well made, so hats off :tiphat:

I also must say that some people in this thread really need to cool off and learn how to take a joke. The only issue I actually see here is that people rushed to add this to Entropedia without waiting a while to see if true or false (or waiting for further confirmation of it being true), but Akbar really can't be blamed for that.

WOW, cool ! :)

If such comment could happen a bit more often, that would be great !

Thank you !

Now, for the entropedia Issue,
like I said it in my 1st reply (which already here is explaining all),
I really did not imagine the entropedia aspect,
meaning that people would take my skill which it is true felt to be real,
and update entropedia.

So receive some apology for that,
but if you could add it, I bet you could remove it.
And that's a good practise for you Danimal ! :)

Yep I gave him hats off too for that, well made, otherwise it wouldnt trick most people.
Either way, others were not the only having a hot reaction :rolleyes:

We see good MF progresses tho, more unl chip availability, there's more diversity than there was before, so imo, its not all bad

Yep I gave him hats off too for that, well made, otherwise it wouldnt trick most people.
Either way, others were not the only having a hot reaction

I just received a neg rep from the person above.
(who doesnt know what he says, and talks in the back).
Like I said many times, the neg rep system is a forum feature made for kids.
And you are showing again who you are.

About who should grow up, find the answer alone...

I just received a neg rep from the person above.
(who doesnt know what he says, and talks in the back).
Like I said many times, the neg rep system is a forum feature made for kids.
And you are showing again who you are.

About who should grow up, find the answer alone...

As a forum user i'm free to neg rep who I want
Your post where you turned offensive towards me was deserving of it.
If the neg rep is ment to kids, why do you ask for +rep?

Either way I must grow up like you said ... :rolleyes:
Specially when you spoke of hipocrisy from others and you act the way you do ...

Forum for me today

ShutDown.png

If you want leave me more love messages

Last edited:
Nice one! :)

Remember we are in a game to have fun, and to be happy in it ... not only a place to waste our money without really knowing why.
So please Mindark, Wake up the sleeping Spirit of Project Entropia!

/signed!!!

WOW !!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

I am really honnored that you decided to put a citation I did as your signature.
And even more, when it is from THIS thread which was a creative joke which had some success,
even if a few understood nothing and tried to destroy it.

I would rep you a second time since I already did it.

And I took a screenshot in case you edit your sig lol :)

Thank you again !

Ak. ;)

Remember we are in a game to have fun, and to be happy in it ... not only a place to waste our money without really knowing why.
So please Mindark, Wake up the sleeping Spirit of Project Entropia!

Maybe i should change my sig too - like this.

as for the topic itself
I have suggest that they could even award a special edition sweating machine with a different color, but prolly better not to mess the stats, just to give the hard working sweaters a deserved distinction.

More skills would be great but again, it'd be giving more skills for free if its related to SG, and they might be meaningless and worthless, since they arent event ment to be chipped out (Yet).

Mindforce has envolved more the past few years than since they were introduced, more diversity like i also mentioned.
Pitty to see items nerfed as revive chip, heal chip range and others... But that's how the universe lives... of changes and adaptations

We're done here. You made great joke. GJ. But the fighting, posting RL info etc. went too far.

:locked:

Status
Back