Significant drop in success rate

2 pages of replies before anyone actually responds to the OP, this forum has gone downhilll a lot.

Yes, the chance of succes (as a real succes) has dropped since last patch, it's very noticable for people that really craft (several few k runs, and looking at results). No the total tt return hasn't been affected.

Then again it was raised from this amount to a higher amount about half a year ago. I guess MA felt that was a bad idea because of the many complaints on forum of the lower amount of hofs.

Yes on my last 3k cycled peds I have seen a significant average success rate lower a lot, low level stuff some textures and enhancers but I did sold 45% of my engineering a few months ago my levels went 5 or 6 down..I don't know if that could change. Still maxed on bps I click..thou at least in level.

In mining im getting more bigger standard deviaton (claims bigger or smaller than average expected) with less claims per 100 drops..

No the total tt return hasn't been affected.

You are strongly interested in near success when you try to recieve Quad's for example?
So, today i try to click one WW (60 clicks) BP, success rate was 21%. Great job :)
Now i stop my activity in crafting.

You are strongly interested in near success when you try to recieve Quad's for example?
So, today i try to click one WW (60 clicks) BP, success rate was 21%. Great job :)
Now i stop my activity in crafting.

whether 15 clicks or 60 clicks - that is simply not enough to narrow down the likely success range.
Each set of 100 you do starts to give indications, and 500 to 1k clicks is enough to show that you are either being pretty unlucky with a low success % or MA have changed it.

My own run of 500 clicks on lowish stuff was enough to convince me not to try and make items requiring mu materials, along with this thread which had alerted me to a possible change. But that alone is not enough for me to say anything is statistically 'proven'; even this thread is likely to group together the people with low results....

I'm sure there are people around who craft and track enough to be pretty certain of changes, though. By the time you have got to 5k clicks things are pretty clear, especially if you have a resolution of 100 clicks per mini dataset. There will be overlap of lots of the results from those 100s, but the peaks and the tails will stand out.

I understand that this is not enough, but before that I ran the 500 and 2000 at the Basic Sensors with very similar results :(

Last edited:
20% for me today.... I think I will exit from craft

I'm getting 18% to 25% on QR 40-60 BPs, several thousand clicks. It's a bad time to take a break from crafting but what else can you do?

(happy) to see im not alone
lvl 54 in electronic , i have a return of 20% for lvl 1 bp...

before i make 650 clik of roadle, 22% return : 3 globals a bp at 450 peds i still lost peds...

MA are stolen craftors ?

I don't craft a lot, just the usual simple I conductors, since i get the resources from it from loot.
I have an almost maxed blueprint and I used to get a lot more success. So yes, success is down, near success is up. Simple I sells for 105-107% and animal res sells for 101, So I am not amused and will cease crafting for now.

Same here. Only crafting low level components with maxed bp's from time to time but stopping completely. Mates crafting much more than me already stopped and selling crafting skills.

Everybody confirms. Maxed bps have CoS 22-23%. That kills high end items. Not sure if thats a bug or intended, but if that continues ores/enmatters will get down to tt value shortly.

(happy) to see im not alone
lvl 54 in electronic , i have a return of 20% for lvl 1 bp...

before i make 650 clik of roadle, 22% return : 3 globals a bp at 450 peds i still lost peds...

MA are stolen craftors ?

Small crafter here, I usually avoid these kind of threads, but now ....

To be honest I feel robbed :(, the drop in sucess rate is so noticable that you don't need to do much tracking.

Soon or later it will balance? Maybe so, but how many crafters will die before that.

The biggest problem is that in some BPs, the ingredients are so hard to get, that it is highly discouraging to click them with the current drop rate.

At first I thought I was in a bad cycle, but seems hard to pass.

Now seeing others with the some issue, just makes me freaking mad :mad:

I'm experiencing the same too and stopped crafting for the moment, untill the market forces drive prices to a level which matches this reduced success rate. As an example, I can't understand why damage enhancers are still being sold for the current prices, the people who craft them at those prices must be losing a lot ...

I havent been crafting of late but one of the SIG members confirmed a 20-23% avg success rate on maxed bps with high qr. Got her to do an L bp with 54 clicks ( which for L is not low) and astonishingly the sucess rate was 21%.

Will probably need to do some testing myself but seems they have changed something if this is a universe wide problem..

Will probably need to do some testing myself but seems they have changed something if this is a universe wide problem..

I can confirm that Cyrene has the same "problem". Did a few thousand clicks on a 100 QR generic leather bp in the last days and got similar success rate.

Soon or later it will balance? Maybe so, but how many crafters will die before that.

The crafters will be the last to die I think, it will be the hunters using L weapons/armor/faps who will suffer most.

Crafters will simply adjust their selling prices to the new success rate, they have no other option. The real crafters won't stop crafting forever, although they might stop for a while untill the market has adjusted the prices of the crafted goods.

1st observation: about a month ago withdrawal was extended from 30 business days to 40 business days.
2nd observation: average return dropped noticeably (not only for crafting) for several people on my FL AND for those crafters who have posted here in this thread. I know, several people is NOT a conclusive evidence, but still...

As the 2nd followed the 1st, it sure looks they are related somehow. Simple cause and effect?

Whenever we ask support about bad returns they have always pointed out that the returns are (1) "dynamic", but also (2) "depend on overall economic situation" (quoted from memory). So, it looks like i'm not uncovering a big secret here, more like rushing in through the open door.

Well, anyway, as a client who cares about the service i have a question: Is it really unavoidable to have those things so obviously dependent on each other? I mean, it's not like 1-2 ppl noticed this, it's more like most ppl can see the king is naked...
If i was the manager responsible for this, i would try to create a little bigger buffer, so that the inner workings of the system wouln't be so obvious and visible for all.
Just an idea.

Piss off long enough big depositors and they will leave.

Piss off long enough small depositors and they'll stop as well.

Call all who object "whiners" and they will leave.

I was reading 2-3 threads related to the mining amp bug exploit back in 2011. Was unbelievable that, even when players posted the bug in threads and warned anyone about it (and got banned, probably duplicate IP?), were some calling names to complainers and defending the exploiters as wise miners knowing their stuff. From time to time, they pop up again in recent threads doing :cheer::cheer::cheer:

It took MA 7 months to fix the bug. Exploiters did it in plain view, and I cannot stop asking myself if there are a number of really big exploits right now but exploiters got wiser and not doing it in a so obvious way.

Or the effects of how they treated the space summoning exploit kicked in?

ahhhhhh..... the modified loot hit crafters

16% success rate on a maxed bp at full quantity... great...

*edit*
sure i didnt do a whole lot of clicks, but i did enough clicks to come to the conclusion that the success rate was messed up...

oh well

*edit again*
but for those that think this is to make up for the "Epic" migration loot... it's not ^^
i hunted eomon prowlers for almost 8 hours and only got one 51 ped global, rest were non-globals.

Yep success is definately bad, I have been keeping track since the new UI went in.

Serious issues, you can see by the graph I have going for every run that the success is hosed, I can feel it with 8% success on 50 clicks 100 quality setting on a 1.00 qr maxxed overleveled bp.

http://www.lundsys.com/Entropia/member_successchart.php

Anyone is welcome to keep track, its a simple cut and paste application. I am still working on sorting the data by bps, seeing success over time for any given bps ect. The data is there I just need to finish the filters to make it much more clear by BP, date ect. The site invitation code for those interested is "Atrox". Should be all ready to go for anyone wanting to keep a record. www.lundsys.com/entropia.

This also works the exact same thru my entropia life ap (when logged into your account), so you can keep track of it all within EL site only if preferred.

More data gives us more power.

The worst of it is when you do 20 clicks of very hard to get, very expensive parts and get no product at all.
Arkadia probably doesnt like that now they have bps out for new items, that most of them are still not on the market due to excessive fails. I did 40 clicks for pulsar plates, ended up with 5 whole plates...not of the same set ofc. 20 clicks of one plate got nothing at all.

This was nearly 2 weeks of gathering and waiting for auction sales. Same goes for so many parts that are used in crafting.

I have seen stockpiles deplete without the product to replace it.

I keep track, I will continue to keep track. You never know when some agency may need stuff like this.

So far my support cases have all been closed without investigation. I will keep trying and keep track as I go.

I have made top 100 crafters on EL, but this is a problem. I should not be in the top 100 as a quality bar slider clicker. This is based on global amounts for the month only. This is a direct indication of the reduced success overall in my opinion.

Last edited:
did 6k clicks guardian face guards on condition...

not only is the succesrate horrible (it is not that important for this kind of craft i did)...but the tt back was also really really hard ..no loot over 30 ped? 6k clicks?..normal 1x multiplier is ~4.4 ped...

(it wasn't done on one day, was divided over several days last 2 weeks)...

feel sorry for ppl who really pay high MUs and need the successes

on any bp at any qr and LV i didn t get more than 20% success...

Kraft killed! Over the past three days, I won a little TT value, but lost a huge mass rarnyh ingredients for 20-40 clicks that flow is not obtained.
If the situation does not change in the next few days will have to suspend their activities.

Well, it's time for me to say. Fk that MA.

Crafting is so horrible now if you are low on peds, "low" here means less than 20k or even 30k of peds. The COS rate is VERY BAD now.

I don't know what is going on. MA employees just screwed everything up.

Fk again because MA will not COMPENSATE this mistake as usual.

minus rep for that.

I find it appaling that you even post such blatant hostile, rude and unfounded personal attacks. If you had read above, you would clearly have noticed I am not the only one seeing a clear decline in results. And fyi: my post is based upon a spreadsheet with all my crafting included.

You could have saved yourself the embarrasement of posting what you posted, and could have avoided looking like a rather impolite individual.

Ditto....:yup:

made a new table of success by color since may
.....as you scroll down you will see the distinct differences.

Keep in mind I craft quality only. All of the bps used in the last 3 days are qr 60+ mostly qr 1.00, and I am over skilled for them to boot.

From mainly yellow and green's to largely orange/red once migration started. No response from support for 2 months. Except to say very bluntly there will be no compensation, without even considering a runaway bug or something that is actually as wrong as the players see it.

did a short run, 50 clicks, on a maxed bp at full quantity just to compare results with yesterday...
14.6% success rate... ^^ wuut. time to give crafting a break

I would think Ma wants us all out to hunt , not stand silent at a craft machine or at auction

( wich for new players must be very frustrating to see, auctionzombies or craftingzombies everywhere )

I tried anotherday of crafting ( in vain i can say ) needed some basic comps for a crafting run , one success in every 15 klicks on a lvl I bp , i can say its surely some wrong here ,
Maybbe Ma has some Masterplan working ( wich i doubt ) lol ,

Back