Question: Credit card info deleted from my account

Milesio

Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Milesio Tegum
Hi.

I open my entropia account for deposit with credit card and see there is not credit card in the card list. My card not reach finish date at the moment, i have a lot time. I send a support case before add my card again to card list.

Greetings.

One of the cards I had added to my account recently disappeared, too. I assumed it was because I never finished the setup process and never used it.

Maybe you haven't been depositing enough?

:)

Many issues with credit cards. Just re-add the card and it should work.

One of the cards I had added to my account recently disappeared, too. I assumed it was because I never finished the setup process and never used it.

I am using this card several years ago, change finishing date when i need but never have a problem. If i deposit enough, i think yes, perhaps MA thinks another thing.

Greetings.

:)

Ey Rumsponge, i do not read your name when i write answer. Good luck, mate.

Greetings.

Is true sometimes i deposit with paysafecard ticket because i can buy it at work. Perhaps i not give enough warm to my card.

My card got deleted - even though I use it fairly often.

I just put it back again and all is well.

Hi.

Perhaps i find answer for my case. Some months ago, my bank join with another bank and they change electronic access code and password for electronic pay.

Since the change, i deposit several times without problem, but today, when i add my card to card list and deposit, my bank system ask for the new access system for pay Mindark.

Greetings.

Back