MA sell me a go in the ava creation room

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Sure we got 1 or 2 beauticians.

But lets get serious MA, any chance you can give an option to buy yourself back into the ava creation room?

50 ped ok?

Thanks

Rick

Come on Rick, we did have a few weeks to get ourselves infinite retries after VU 14.0 if you couldn't get yourself right after that you could probably get a cheap deal for tweaked eyebrows or something for 50 ped from a friendly beautician? ;)

Agree Rick! when they fix the clothing we should all get a free makeover! (never never land) :rolleyes:

Come on Rick, we did have a few weeks to get ourselves infinite retries after VU 14.0 if you couldn't get yourself right after that you could probably get a cheap deal for tweaked eyebrows or something for 50 ped from a friendly beautician? ;)

this is not 'totaly' corect.

yes they did give the remake option hell i even got it now poping up every time i log in BUT

all the options where not unlocked !!!

i made post about my height i could not make my avatar as small as it was when they screwed it up so you could remake the avatars but not whith all options and i guaranty this becose i spend almost 2h in that room when they releasesd the new avatar system so i did play whith every option availebol.

i just want my avatar back i will even pay 100 peds if they can just rerol the system and i get my old me back !!!

Sure we got 1 or 2 beauticians.

But lets get serious MA, any chance you can give an option to buy yourself back into the ava creation room?

50 ped ok?

Thanks

Rick

I think what they should do instead is give people in the avatar creation room - both new and old - access to the make up masks category of auction.

Sure I totally agree MA gave us loads of chances to adjust our avatars.

I went for a total revamp on the last attempt though, and didn't like it (I should have left it alone), it's been bugging me for a while.

I'm not complaining about it, just would be nice to have a quality option to fix the problem, and I'm fully prepared to 'pay' for my personal screw up.

I'm sure I'm not the only one. It would be a ped earner for MA, for those that are prepared to pay....so I see no problem. It's not like we have loads of beauticians around with the skills to fix the problems. Well there was Klown but not sure if he still has some skills.

I'm not going to make a meal of it. If they give the option "great", if they don't "so-what".

Thanks

Good to read all the other response so far too, and thier own concerns.

Rick

Mate, we had a whole week in which we could go in and out of the avatar creation room as many times as we wanted. If you then still cant create an avatar that you are happy with another go at it wont help you :)

I suggest going to a beautician and maybe have them style one for you, that's what they are there for, they would like some business too, MindArk took away enough of their business by giving away free makeovers over the years.

There is a thread with the current active ones here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...837-List-of-active-beauty-stylists-UP-TO-DATE

Mate, we had a whole week in which we could go in and out of the avatar creation room as many times as we wanted. If you then still cant create an avatar that you are happy with another go at it wont help you :)

Hey Freyr,

You know that last hunt of the day that you attempt, and then regret...it's similar feeling...LOL.

OK looking for beautician, with same quality skills as ava creation room....what was that? "there're aren't any". (smiles).

It started with a minor suggestion, with an option to "pay". I don't expect it will happen, not pushing for it, and waaaaaaayyyyy past caring if it doesn't happen.

Thank you

Rick

Interesting thread. I had a similar idea on what MindArk could/may do. They could add an instance to beautician equipment so that if you sit on a hairdressing chair you enter the avatar creation room with those bits for hairdressing switched on. Likewise for the other equipment...

This would help people like freyr (beauticians) and give customers what they want. So it's a win all around.

Interesting thread. I had a similar idea on what MindArk could/may do. They could add an instance to beautician equipment so that if you sit on a hairdressing chair you enter the avatar creation room with those bits for hairdressing switched on. Likewise for the other equipment...

This would help people like freyr (beauticians) and give customers what they want. So it's a win all around.

I like it :)

Hmm, i would like to do one more creation!

I did a mistake by my last ava creation and got a random template ava with no hair. I really look like s....!
Only about i used the wrong button by left the creation.
I made a support and asked to be able for one more creation, about my mistake. But they don't want help me in that case.

Since then i lost a bit my interest in any fashion thing.

this is not 'totaly' corect.

yes they did give the remake option hell i even got it now poping up every time i log in BUT

all the options where not unlocked !!!

i made post about my height i could not make my avatar as small as it was when they screwed it up so you could remake the avatars but not whith all options and i guaranty this becose i spend almost 2h in that room when they releasesd the new avatar system so i did play whith every option availebol.

i just want my avatar back i will even pay 100 peds if they can just rerol the system and i get my old me back !!!

This is correct.

We had our millions of attempts... and got it all perfect.

But then if you used your " final attempt", the pop up we get after the unlimited attempts close - yoru skrewed.

I wanted to change my hair, so used my final attempt. In the creation room half the stuff was now locked, and a huge amount of my settings changed to default. All the stuff I had worked on over the unimited attempts was now fubar. :(

I had to work within the new limity paramaters, and my ava came out worse than she went in.

There should have been a warning like " Please be aware, many of your avatars settings will be returned to default and many things are locked, if you use this final attempt, it is not the same as the creation room fro before"

yes sure , and why not , MA make shop with all clothe avaible for TT+20 , and also a shop with all crafted item for TT + 50 to tt+100 ? also some option that i give 100ped per day and i hunt for free but dont get anything from loot pool ?

MA made choice to create a business beautitien , you can not ask MA to kill that business , or they have to remove that business and compensate player for their loss...

I noticed as well when trying to do the final attempt that all avatar customizations had been nulled back to the default. On top of that almost every setting had been locked away from getting used. So that last chance I never used as it started with a mega nerf by resetting everything you had changed in a previous session... and then locking all options on top of it.

It's kinda like you want you eye brows colored by a beautician, but oh hey for that we will 1st have to reset your whole avatar to basic and take away all your previously made adjustments, but hey your eyebrows can be brown now! ;p

Epic.

I don't agree that we should kill off an entire profession (people who have spent countless peds to level up) just so MA installs a TT-buy method.

Might as well kill off the crafting/tailoring/coloring/texturing profession too and let us buy everything from TT?

How lame would EU become then?

Make some contacts, and get the job done. Simple.

Maybe to balance the whole thing, how about a birthday makeover, so on the every year on the day of your avatars birthday, you get the option to go into avatar creation, but you avatar looks a little more haggered each time - for realism

MA made choice to create a business beautitien , you can not ask MA to kill that business , or they have to remove that business and compensate player for their loss...

Actually MA CAN kill a business (profession), they CAN remove that business (profession) and they CAN not bother to compensate a player for their loss :) just ask a tamer. MA you bastards.

i tried to change my looks and afterwards when i try again i noticed some options were locked. I didnt care abt it back then since i got my volcano eyes. However, my avatar look was constantly bugged when i enter space, it changed into some distorted look from a bad plastic surgery or something of that kind, therefore i had no choice but to keep my avatar recreation since somehow, when i choose the avvy recreation and switched from safe mode to low graphics mode, my original avvie looks came back. I opened a ticket but the bug refuses to go away.

However, this time i choose ok, instead of relogging without changing anything and i noticed my vampire eyes is now gone ! :mad: i had no idea how this is happening, but i hope my face will not change to distorted look again when i enter space. I thought MA allowance of tries in the avvy creation room was reasonable, but the locked options werent helping and the bug avvy appearance in space only make things worse. :( now i guess i have to pay to change my eyes.

I don't agree that we should kill off an entire profession (people who have spent countless peds to level up) just so MA installs a TT-buy method.

Might as well kill off the crafting/tailoring/coloring/texturing profession too and let us buy everything from TT?

How lame would EU become then?

Make some contacts, and get the job done. Simple.

What he said.

I noticed as well when trying to do the final attempt that all avatar customizations had been nulled back to the default. On top of that almost every setting had been locked away from getting used.

Yeah, when I read about the people who wanted to do a final minor adjustment but instead got the entire avatar changed to something completely difference, I decided to check the "no thanks" box.

Generally though, when there is a big avatar remake, I wouldn't go to a beauticioner to fix stuff. Why? Because in my experience it can take 15 minutes to just change eye size or whatever - imagine if you need/want to fix 10 things? There are other people waiting, and then there are the bugs that pops up now and then that makes you have to relog or something to be able to do a retry.

Another thing is that the skilled people (well those I know) aren't ingame as much as they used to (Ido, Zunami). And the one who used to cry the most at each avatar remake MA offers has sold out his business if I get it right.

Pre-VU 9 I used to know a good texturizer, and she sold her skills to someone who only seems to log in once every second year or so.

At one point MA had very bad timing with the bugs, when it wasn't possible to visit a haircutter the week before Miss Calypso.

One thing that would give new life to the profession would probably be more (new) options but I guess that's fairly obvious.

Yeah let's kill the beauty profession completely.

Hey, can I pay MA directly for all the crafting items I need? I mean, why pay hunters and miners for their work? 50 PED sounds fair.

Bad idea .

not realy there is game that let you model youre avatar to the exact IRL.

you sent picture and devs model youre avatar exact as the picture (for fee) and actualy works pretty well.

I still have my free creation room time.
I can enter and mess around with my ava as long as I alt+f4 out of entropia, nothing saves. And as long as I continue to do what I mention above, or cancel the option to go to creation room, I will always have the option.

:)

[edit]Just read that some options are locked in this final chance?... will have to check that.

Back