Necromancer, Pegasus, Lich and more. Crafted Armors by Auktuma

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Genesis Amethera Armor Shopping Center (GaAs/C)

Hot info:
Renegade (L), Zombie (L) and Predator (L) full TT parts required for your armor upgrades you could find at Armor Shopping Center (see links to the lists of available offers given at the bottom of this post)
Sticky:
How armor works? - valuable sticky provided by Jimmy B
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?94684-How-Armor-Works

Genesis Amethera Armor Shopping Center (GaAs/C)
at
Genesis Amethera Headquaters (TP coords: 34255, 48216)
Tower B (right at the TP; go east)

Apartment-shops:
5E (floor 5 apt E) --> Crafted Armor sets
5F & 5B (floor 5 apt F & B) --> Looted (L) armor parts/sets
5B (floor 5 apt B) --> Defense I to X and Durability I to X enhancers
7B (floor 7 apt B) --> Calypso Armor plates (both (L) and unlimited)
7C (floor 7 apt C) --> Arkadian Armor plates

At 5E you will find full M/F sets of crafted armors
Easy find!!! -> shopkeepers are wearing armors they sell

Neighbor 5F shop is specialized in selling looted (L) armors provided by hunters
Easy find!!! -> shopkeepers are wearing armors they sell

Updated list of available parts you could find by clicking the link at the bottom of this post.

apt 7B shop is specialized on Calypsian armor platings:

Neighbor 7C shop is specialized for planet Arkadia armor plates:

Updated list of available armor platings you could find by clicking the link below.

************************************************* Lists *****************************************

Current list of items at GaAs/C
Item count: 746
List Date: 2016 11 05

**********************************************************************************************
Updatable list of looted/crafted (L) armors I wish to purchase
**********************************************************************************************
List of accumulated discounts for GaAs/C customers
GaAs/C site history

Last edited:
Hi Auk,

Let me be the first to say good luck with the new shop :)

Glad to see you more active and on board with Entropia these days.

Hi Auk,

Let me be the first to say good luck with the new shop :)

Glad to see you more active and on board with Entropia these days.

Thanks & thanks :) I hope I will have more space in time for EU for longer. Great community you have ;) Let's bring EU to more joyful level together.

btw, I wish to gratulate first visitor I met in my new shop and let him have some silent HOF :D (3xfull TT 8A(L) plates - good to slap to armors he purchased)

Have a great fun during Migration 2013. Missions, teams, competitions, parties after swirlies.... Mmmmmmm
Worth to check the level of adrenaline in your blood if it's not at booring low level :D
I have checked mine - got 2 Perseus parts on 20 clicks - it rised my adrenaline to top level. Got even some spank from some lady after bad shouting in the room :D Hehe. Ufff Ufff

... got 2 Perseus parts on 20 clicks - it rised my adrenaline to top level. Got even some spank from some lady after bad shouting in the room :D Hehe. Ufff Ufff

ROFL :laugh:

Good luck with the new shop, will be checking it out today.

Woo, the best crafter is back :)

I hope you enjoyed your spanks ;)
I wish you do well, your the nicest guy ever!
Good luck!!

Woo, the best crafter is back :)

*be(a)st crafter ;) [translate: Be a St(andard)]. Joke joke. Twice checked under my bed in real life while my wife is away but no good luck (your location). Probably I should check under matalin bed in-game at Lake View #7 :D

Thanks for doing this, I'll be checking it out.

Can you give an idea of what each set would cost to buy from your shop?

I don't know much about Arcadia, but I heard they had a lot of cold mobs there, so its curious to me that Perseus has electric instead of cold. I wish it had cold instead of electric.

I was looking up these armors using the entropedia Armor Advisor against Eomon youngs and noticed Necromancer had a decay of 74.97 , is that right? If so, any idea why? That seems really out of whack against the others in the 6-15 range, I must be doing something wrong. :scratch2:

Good luck, Aukuma. :yay:
I better swing by and check it out. ;)

Thanks ;) I wish I've had enough Frakite (help!) to be able craft enough Perseus sets. Now it's headache how to distribute fairly that few :scratch2:

I hope you enjoyed your spanks ;)
I wish you do well, your the nicest guy ever!
Good luck!!

I did :D. Especially after dancing session after it to get into right rhythms of EU life.
Thanks, Kitty.

I was looking up these armors using the entropedia Armor Advisor against Eomon youngs and noticed Necromancer had a decay of 74.97 , is that right? If so, any idea why? That seems really out of whack against the others in the 6-15 range, I must be doing something wrong. :scratch2:

hm hm I haven't had data, coz long time I haven't been able to offer any closer to fair price after cost to craft these armors (it been at 300%+). Even atm I offer it for community below cost. I looked to durability (15k on Necro, 15k on Perseus, 14.6k on Lich --> similar, protections also are comparable). Do we have some bug on this armor? I will try investigate or maybe any1 have right test done on it?

Thanks for doing this, I'll be checking it out.

Can you give an idea of what each set would cost to buy from your shop?

I don't know much about Arcadia, but I heard they had a lot of cold mobs there, so its curious to me that Perseus has electric instead of cold. I wish it had cold instead of electric.

hm hm I haven't had data, coz long time I haven't been able to offer any closer to fair price after cost to craft these armors (it been at 300%+). Even atm I offer it for community below cost. I looked to durability (15k on Necro, 15k on Perseus, 14.6k on Lich --> similar, protections also are comparable). Do we have some bug on this armor? I will try investigate or maybe any1 have right test done on it?

Checking the data manually, turns out that against Eomon Young (139dmg) Necromancer unplated will decay 7.497pec per hit for an average dmg of 24.3.

Would seem that there is a decimal point in the wrong place on entropedia, that's all :)

Went and checked out the shop too... really nice prices. Next payday I think I'll be dropping the 1500 on a set of Lich :) And I can't be under everyone's bed at once Auk :( I try to make a visit once a year, like a creepy Santa!

Checking the data manually, turns out that against Eomon Young (139dmg) Necromancer unplated will decay 7.497pec per hit for an average dmg of 24.3.
Would seem that there is a decimal point in the wrong place on entropedia, that's all :)

thanks, Aio! .

Thanks Auktuma!
Bought a Lich set and look fabulous now! ;)

Thanks Auktuma!
Bought a Lich set and look fabulous now! ;)

Thanks for visit! Let there be a good loot week for Liches at some spots on the map :p

Last edited:
I'm very happy to announce about some luck for us - from now you will be able to find full sets of that cool Perseus armors!
Many thanks goes to Arkadian Spirits for accepting my exchange offer (some time offered, some calypsian ghosts sacrificed, ..., ..., ...).

Again, best luck and top fun during Migration, Entropians!

(I would appreciate much for any help on Frakite. 2100%+ )

Thanks for your visits!

I wish to announce about Roktropia representative armor added to the shop - Firewall Mk-III. F and M sets. Protects against electric (40) and stab (20) damage types.
Very first sets, price not yet final. If you will get fairly priced Hard ingots or Silver Shakers, please contact me.
Thank You in advance.

auk

Last edited:
Got a full Perseus and some 8A plates, will take this baby on a trial against eomons, thanks Auktuma, good stuff.

bump bump
(7B apartment contains [we will try to refill it] all Calypso crafted armor plates)

Just few Perseus parts remaining in my shop (helm, thighs, harness). My apologies. Low supplies on frakite :( Any miners could help? Orders rised to support mining.

Hi,

just bought some Aquila from your shop. It be really good if you could add some lighting the apartment so I dont trip over. It's a little hard to spot the shopkeepers.

thanks
KikkiJikki

Hi,

just bought some Aquila from your shop. It be really good if you could add some lighting the apartment so I dont trip over. It's a little hard to spot the shopkeepers.

thanks
KikkiJikki

Hi,
thanks for your note. What graphics settings you were using? The info could help me to optimize. I should mention that it takes a bit of time to load shopkeepers and I used low graphics myself. I have had info boards on the walls at each shopkeeper to inform what's usually inside. Were these seen?

I'll see what can be done.
Thanks once again, for visit and note.

Hi,

I use high to very high on most settings (because I can). Yes once the objects all load there are shop keepers and signs. But its very gloomy. Even one ceiling light would brighten things up if you have spare item pts to use.

I thought at least one light would be good too, it does take a while for everything to load, I just assumed that was because of my old pc.

On another note, has anyone, say a mid level hunter ~ 177 HP, 35 Evade, had any experience with Lich+5b for Eomon young? How did it do? I need a set that will give me enough protection that a fapper with a lvl 5 heal chip can keep me up, obviously, the less I have to spend on armor the better for me, I would like to do them, don't want to break the bank getting set up with a kit for them. So, I'm trying to decide if I need Perseus, or if Lich, or something less will do.

Thanks for setting this up Auktuma!

Sorry to hear it´tricky to craft Perseus. With that in mind I have started to use Aquila instead, it´s strong enough for my level of hunting. I bought a full set from your shop yesterday.

Great armor, comparable to Angel with protection againt cold and some for acid too.

Sorry to hear it´tricky to craft Perseus. With that in mind I have started to use Aquila instead, it´s strong enough for my level of hunting. I bought a full set from your shop yesterday.

Great armor, comparable to Angel with protection againt cold and some for acid too.

Did you try it with eomon yet?

For me Eomon young hit 1.0-58.4 on Aquila + 5b plates.

Thanks for the info, that is inline with what armor advisor shows. I guess if its more toward the average of 25.71 then it would work.

Thanks for your visits. Both 5E and 7B shops refilled.

Do not forget about my recommendation - search for fun with friends on hunt and doing missions. That will lower decay on armors and will add some additional fun ;)

Frakite, frakite, dear Miner!
I won't ask locations, just please explore that lucky areas you found. Information is God, so don't sell it cheap or to ppl with low moral (to exploit you). Invest your time, invest knowledge to get material.

Did you by chance get any full Perseus (M) in stock, would love to buy a set to finish up the eomon mission...

Back