Necromancer, Pegasus, Lich and more. Crafted Armors by Auktuma

I might have been customer nr 950 soon its 1k ?

Thanks. :)4u

I might have been customer nr 950 soon its 1k ��

Thanks for bump. PM sent with exact code# ;)

And yeah, some plans/gifts (1k PED+) are prepared for that time when 1k customers shown attention to my armor supply service. Though, I will do that (semi)hidenly. Picking "victims" from the list of 1k names to reward. It could have been cool thing to have special event for the players on the list but I haven't had enough time and help for that. There was such dream. I'm sorry I have failed with it.
There is one more date coming close with another happy "victims" to be rewarded - date when this thread will reach 40k views.

I seek no "unnatural" advertising, so, I'm sorry if no loud shouting from me :) Time you have for EU, help provided (palyers, MA) - are limited. I'm balanced.

Last edited:
Seems that there is all out of 5b armorplates :(

Seems that there is all out of 5b armorplates :(

Thanks for bump and info. Shopkeeper just got 20x 5Bs :)

Really, it's not an easy task on that refill - shopkeeper tells me on major just one or two hunters need 5Bs at prices I usually set and always they take multiple sets. I have introduced discounting system to reward people purchasing for their own needs, but still I find discounts are lost time to time.

Thanks for bump and info. Shopkeeper just got 20x 5Bs :)

Really, it's not an easy task on that refill - shopkeeper tells me on major just one or two hunters need 5Bs at prices I usually set and always they take multiple sets. I have introduced discounting system to reward people purchasing for their own needs, but still I find discounts are lost time to time.

Thank you, you are great!
I guess resellers buy them since the demand is high.
Edit: 7 x 5b plates less now:)

Last edited:
Thank you, you are great!
I guess resellers buy them since the demand is high.
Edit: 7 x 5b plates less now:)

Thank You, Sir!
"One new customer (very special, with smiley to share to the community!) added to the list".

Edit: 5B plates restocked. Happy shopkeeper got full load again :)

Shop refilled (5B, perseus, pegasus, pulsar 4, aquila and many new parts added of looted armors to help hunters on their sells). Please use link given on first post of this thread to see lists before visiting shopkeepers. It saves your time to check link (=lists).

New form for item list. Compact one

Shops refilled, lists updated.
I have started new form for item lists. I hope you will enjoy it - it's more compact and your search will be more efficient. Some lists (etc list for items at 7C) are very short now :)

Have a good weekend, fellow entropians!

There was problem before to post full lists due to lists were above allowed 100k symbols. With new list form problem is solved for some time :)

The link for item lists is given on first post of this thread but you could also click link below:
************************************************* Lists *****************************************
Current list of items at GaAs/C
Item count: 1272
List Date: 2016 06 11

**********************************************************************************************

Week of Games started!

Hey hey,
shop thread hit 40k views and as It was planned some event to offer :)
I think it will be a game i could name "Locate the item what not fits". The item will have set reward for the task. Though you will need to purchase item to realize reward and sell it on market or to me (if that's right item located). Two tasks will be easier (with lower rewards) and one harder one with reward at 50-150PED.

Game area - Genesis Amethera Headquaters, Tower B, apartments B, E, F on floor 5 and apartments B and C on floor 7.

Every day for 1 week I will post new set of items (I will try to do that different day time). If not located previous new ones will be posted anyways - means you will have higher chances. (I could not exclude surprizes - double/triple portions one day :))
Winners will be announced to gratz.

Game is free for all. Mentors, see if your disciples could have some fun! Go for easier tasks or harder.
Good Luck and Have Fun!

Items posted, game started!
:)

Explain regarding "right item": easier task - check item names - one won't fit others in shopkeeper, harder task - search for extreme priced (at ~TT).

Last edited:
2016-06-12 07:57:41 (E1) Gratz to Graden Switch Foss! Thanks for joining!
2016-06-12 08:12:06 (H) Perseus Helmet at TT price! Gratz to Graden Switch Foss.

Last edited:
2016-06-12 08:45:35 (E2) Gratz to Amber Blastie Knightley! Thanks for time shared!
2016-06-13 19:16:56 (E2_2) Gratz to Tom SnakeTah HaD! Thanks for joining! :)
2016-06-13 19:51:29 (E1_3; extra item) Tom SnakeTah HaD

2016-06-13 20:17:07 (H2; Infiltrator Helmet (M,L) at TT+1!) Gratz to Deathstalker Atrox Killer Juggernaut! Thanks for joining!

2016-06-13 20:37:02 (E2_1) Gratz to Nicky osyman Brown! Thanks for joining! :)
2016-06-13 19:51:29 (E1_4; extra item) influenced by smurf! Thanks for joining! ^^

On how announced game goes further please read at "Events":
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?286195-Games-Games-Games-Locate-the-item-what-not-fits!

Heya :)

Thanks for your visits and purchases!
Shops restocked, lists refreshed.
Have a good weekend, fellow entropians.

Today we will be finalizing on our treasure hunting event. I mind to start it at ~15:00 MA time.
Read about rules and locations on PCF at "Events".

1k customers!!!

My dear customers, fellow entropians,
some time ago shopping center reached to 1k customer. I was hoping to find time for organizing another attractive event to celebrate that but it seems my schedule is too intense, no extra time to regular tasks I could find.
Due to that and in respect to my customers I come to decision
to double
accumulated discounts

That's 3.1k PED were distributed as rewards/respect. Thanks for your visits and purchases! Thanks for your attention/respect/input/share. Thanks for having goals, tasks, dreams, expectations. Thanks for being active!

(see post #222 for accumulated discounts or click here)

My dear customers, fellow entropians,
some time ago shopping center reached to 1k customer. I was hoping to find time for organizing another attractive event to celebrate that but it seems my schedule is too intense, no extra time to regular tasks I could find.
Due to that and in respect to my customers I come to decision
to double
accumulated discounts

That's 3.1k PED were distributed as rewards/respect. Thanks for your visits and purchases! Thanks for your attention/respect/input/share. Thanks for having goals, tasks, dreams, expectations. Thanks for being active!

(see post #222 for accumulated discounts or click here)

Congratulations :) I would give rep but, surprise surprise, I've given too much to you already ;)

Keep up the fantastic work. I know for myself and many others, your shop(s) are the only place I go for armour+plates.

Congratulations :) I would give rep but, surprise surprise, I've given too much to you already ;)

Keep up the fantastic work. I know for myself and many others, your shop(s) are the only place I go for armour+plates.

Thanks, Aio ;)

Get plates not too late,
make a team to meet a dream.

(not too late = before resellers, hehe)

Pulsar 5 only 2 left ;)

Thanks for info and bump. Just posted freshly crafted 20 Pulsar 5 plates of great quality. :)
Refilled Perseus as well.
Hard to keep refill, resell is getting speeds. If it will happen me to rise % that will mean also discount % is grown (discount accounted through automatic discounting system I have)

Shops refilled, lists updated :)

I have added extra shopkeeper for "hot" Pulsar 5 plates at 7C apt (Tower B, floor 7 apt C). Now there are 40 x Pulsar 5 plates ready for your needs.

Shop history updated :)
GaAs/C site history

2016: ~36% of sells - looted armors and ~64% - crafted armors

Last edited:
CDF Armor Plates added

Powerful CDF armor plates has been added (two additional shopkeepers at apt 7C). Check stats on first post of this thread for named plates or visit 7C shop.
I'm not happy that "cost" of these very special plates is at ~500% (1 plate costs 5000 combat tokens = ~250PED for 50PED TT plate), but could be you will need unique power on some events. I will edit price according to markup of combat tokens.

Updatable list of armor parts I wish to buy

List of looted/crafted (L) armors I'm looking to purchase​

[list date: 2016 09 06]​
Code:
[table="width: 300, class: grid, align: center"]
[tr][td]Armor name[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]No Needs atm (M,L)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]No Needs atm (F,L)[/td][/tr]
[/table]
PM me just in game and just when you will be ready for trade, please, and provide information - armor part you got, TT on it and your wish % (and if it got higher TIR numbers to support your higher wish %)

Last edited:
Shopkeeper for RT armor plates

Hi,
I have added shopkeeper at 7C for RT armor plates. With this I wish to cooperate with RT armor crafters, selling their crafted RT (L) armors. There are shopkeepers for Malware, Spam armors at 5B apt - these intended for same direction.

Just added missing Arm Guards to complete Infiltrator M & F sets. At 5E. Set is ~200% (up to 20% discount depending on customer coefficient [no bargain; automatic discounting system]).

~anymore VAIN harness available?~

I'm back after vac

Hi,
first of all I'm bringing apologies for lil bit lower refill of shops this week - I haven't expected the joyful time (vac) with family in Spain (at Salou, Barcelona) will be that hard competitor to EU :D. But now I'm back - just refilled shops and refreshed lists. Happy shopping! :)

welcome back & thanks for the refill! :ahh:

I've added one more shopkeeper for Rocktropia armor plates (L) at 7C. Now there is available space for Neverdie dragon mk1, Neverdie dragon mk2, Rudolf dragon mk1 and pop dragon mk1 plates. For availability and stats please use link and table given on first post of this thread.

Shops refilled, lists updated.
On the list currently - 1396 various armor parts.

side note: freshly crafted Level 13 mining amps added to PA mall shop (floor3-14)

Could you please contact me to withdraw your accumulated discount PEDs (link to the list is given at the bottom of first post of this thread; contact me in game to know your customer code).

Back