Necromancer, Pegasus, Lich and more. Crafted Armors by Auktuma

Been wanting to ask this for a long time but forgot:)) Any Zombie UNLimited M foot guards? I think that's the only one i'm missing from my collection :)

picked up a couple of sets for me and a socmate, great armor for a great price!

Much busy rl - no time for forums but I've been refilling shop constantly.
Thanks for your visits showing the service is needed!

(I have tried test runs on Ursa but these not seemed healthy to crafter(=me) yet)

Shops refilled, lists updated. Excuse for slight delay on refilling with Pulsar 4 plates.
Thank you for your visits and wish you best luck!

Heya. Shops refilled. Prices on some pulsar plates adjusted.

Best armor shop in game! By far! Nice work :)

Shops refilled, list updated (see first post on this thread). Several M infiltrator parts added.

Shop refilled, list updated. Prices on Luna and Solirs armors slightly revised.
Thanks for your purchases. Have a good weekend!

Hell met? Put on Helmet! (Necromancer one??):D

A.R.C. Special Ops (L) and Spam (L) armors added!

Good Sunday to EveryOne, EveryCouples & EveryGroups

I would like to mention that two more shopkeepers I added today to 5B shop (Genesis Amethera Headquaters, Tower B, Floor 5 apt B) shop. One of shopkeepers will be dedicated on selling Planet Cyrene A.R.C. Special Ops (L) armor sets. Armor got high protection against acid type of damage (40; plus 10 protection for burn type of damage). Currently shopkeeper is loaded with 2M and 1F sets. With this armor I'm opening space for Planet Cyrene fine armors. Expecting it will grow.
Second shopkeeper will offer next ROCKtropian armor: Spam (L). That will be 3rd set at my Armor Shoping Center to represent ROCKtropia fine armors (Firewall Mk-III and Anti Virus were available). At the moment I've been able to offer just several parts of Spam armors but hopefully missing parts will be extracted from hidden currently virtual space corner.

Thanks for Your visits and word spread to your friends about good places to visit ;)
Best Luck!

Shop refilled, lists updated. Thanks to armor suppliers and thanks to visitors. Best luck to all.
Btw some vacuum is on Polaris Harness (L) if some1 knows good looters and mind to help.

Hi Auktuma, hope you're well.

How much are the Special Ops sets/pieces going for? And also, do you have Sigyn too? If so how much would that be?

Last edited:
How much are the Special Ops sets/pieces going for? And also, do you have Sigyn too? If so how much would that be?

Hey, man. No Sigyn you will find at my armor shopping center - I'm more on distributing (L) gear [with exceptions for some Calypso crafted armors (=plates)].
As for going prices for Special Ops - I have no idea yet what these might be. It's crafted not by me - at the moment I'm doing my best to help to Cyrene armor crafter by this armor post. I've been given info about rarity and cost to craft it and I should point out that it is posted at below cost at shopping center. Hopefully Special Ops will work well on some special events in future.
If you, people, wish to have more delicate details on prices, or to justify your thoughts with my models - do not hesitate to PM me in game. I will be happy to hear questions and thoughts and offer something I could open for you. Some aspects are harmful to discuss on public due to high variety of interests on people we have playing Entropia Universe. At times is best not to touch to some things due to polarity of living style.
I have no publicly available price list. 1000 excuses. I know I'm bad for doing that, but everything is done with reason. As a major - to help community. I'm open for PMs. That's why I run apartment shops, that's why I rarely post items at auction and many other "weird" things I do just trying to help. Offer peace to expect peace. In exchange with good people who I recognise doing good services to community and try to reduce evil. Not excluding evil on me. After your help.

Shops refilled, lists updated. Prices on Pulsar 10 plates lowered.

Warning: televator at Tower B (shopping center) works just from ground floor. I used level 1 TP chip to change floor using sequence:
0) initial use of televator to go from ground floor to floor 5 (shops 5E, 5F and 5B) (or floor 7 if to go to shops 7B and 7C)
1) using level 1 TP chip teleported to New Oxford TP
2) using New Oxford teleport went back to Genesis Amethera Headquaters TP.
3) took televator on to go to floor 7 (shops 7B and 7C)
4) using level 1 TP chip teleported to New Oxford TP and now I'm ready to teleport to any location on Calypso for further plans
Yesterday I have filled support case and I hope the televator bug will be solved quick. My apologies for complications.
(looking still what else prices to adjust as compensation)

Prices on Lich armors lowered (5E shop).

Last edited:
Hi. Pulsar 4 plates, Perseus & Pegasus armors restocked. Thanks for your visits! Prices on pulsar 4s lowered.
Top fun, best luck!

Sadely televator still remains bugged :(

5E, 5F, 7C shops refilled, lists updated.

Wish I had read to the end of this thread. I'm trapped on 7th floor haha!

T to teleport to revive terminal sorted it. Forgot about that feature.

I put 2 more shopkeepers for hot Pulsar 5 plates and now on offer there are 60 plates at 7C.
Due to shortage on gold I was able to craft just few sets of perseus armors (prices are slightly higher in compare to my usual due to elevated mu on gold).

T to teleport to revive terminal sorted it. Forgot about that feature.

Thanks for bump. T is cheaper just you will need some more walk than using level 1 TP chip to New Oxford

Lists are updated. Shops are refilled (Perseus [I wasn't much happy to set bit higher % due to elevated gold mu], Aquila, Spectre, eMINE, Pulsar 10, Pulsar 5). Not much I was able to do on refilling 5F shop with looted armors (I see you liked these for migration event ;)

Appreciate so much for your purchases!
Let Lootius bless your way towards refreshing swirlies.

Two shopkeepers refilled with fresh Perseus armors (=4M + 2F sets). Have a good use, GL!

Shops restocked with fresh Perseus, Pulsar 10, Pulsar 5. Lucky weekend to everyone. Thanks for your purchases.

Perseus refilled. Lists updated (see first post of this thread)

GaAs - semiconductor tech in EU

Shopping Center got new name - Genesis Amethera Armor Shopping Center (GaAs/C).
GaAs got some allusion to some semiconductor technologies (read wikipedia on "GaAs").
GaAs/C - GalliumArsenide on graphene (=carbon (C)) nanolayer.
I hope this center will bring some semiconducting tech to Entropia Universe to direct currents. Reading wiki you opened GaAs is used to produce solar cells, detectors or light devices. That is also my goal with this shopping center - to detect best in EU, to collect it and spread in form of light. Though reading wiki you will notice GHS pictograms. I will try to use GaAs with high care about you all. Just help me if I will go wrong.

(Auktuma's post #777 :D)

Got a brand new set of Aquila Armour (F) plus some plates (but alaz Pulsar 10 and 8 are out of stock) .. the look is a bit unfamiliar for me but it ROCKS :wtg: Thx Auktuma for this great Armour Shop!

but alaz Pulsar 10 and 8 are out of stock
happens, but I try to refill shops daily. Atm having problems on stocking with Pulsar 5 - hard to get madana tails at speeds of Pulsar 5 flow.

... it ROCKS :wtg: Thx Auktuma for this great Armour Shop!
Thanks!

.. the look is a bit unfamiliar
I'm bit addicted about fair distribution principles more than look. We are at very begining. I would say EU is still kid as well. Help is needed for all. Questions are welcome.

Perseus, Pegasus, Lich, Pulsar 10, 8A refilled. Some lootable armors (provided by hunters) at 5F also restocked. For availability see lists on first post of this thread.
No Pulsar 5 plates at 7C. Excuse for bad service. We are reading a tale about poorly lootable madana tails.

Thanks for your activity! I hope all you had great weekend.

Perseus prices were adjusted (due to cheaper gold).

Below is a graph of monthly average of sells at GaAs/C (sells per month to date given)

You could see input during various events. Migration it seems kicked Merry Mayhem 2015 :D

Last edited:
Shops refilled. Lists updated. No Pulsar 5 yet, no 5A, 5B.

Back