Necromancer, Pegasus, Lich and more. Crafted Armors by Auktuma

Partialy refilled. Got short on telfium (!), pel liquid. No idea when I will recieve the help with this. Some Auktuma's hidden surprises are set for helpers. I will post here when refilled.

Thank you!

apt 5E, 5F, 7B, 7C shops refilled. Prices on many items lowered (but same high quality!).
(Perseus, Lich, Necromancer, Pulsar 2, Pulsar 4, Solirs, 2E, 5D, 5B plates, ghost armors ...).

Best Luck! and Top Fun! during Migration!

Hey Auktuma,

Just stopped by to grab some more perseus... looks like you are almost completely out of stock. When will you be restocking?

Thanks

<3 you Auk; providing a better in-game service than MA. Should be advertised to all newbies, I certainly send my disciples here for armour upgrade paths.

Hey Auktuma,

Just stopped by to grab some more perseus... looks like you are almost completely out of stock. When will you be restocking?

Thanks

Almost two weeks I were sittin at Arkadia to get required materials. Just yesterday got sufficient help on Pel liquid (many thanks goes to unknown miner/trader, best luck!) so I'm back to Caly to craft Perseus.
Now shop is now loaded with Perseus. I have added one more shopkeeper and now shop has 9 Perseus sets on offer (3F + 6M). Two shopkeepers are at 5F and one at 5E apartment. I hope you will like price, hunters (accept my apologies for delay on supplies).
Thanks in advance for your visits and purchases. Best Luck and Top Fun while wearing uber armors. (too bad I haven't got good telfium for Pulsar 5 plates [Perseus + Pulsar 5 on hunter brings Eomon Young to feel puny [doing 1 dmg]])

<3 you Auk; providing a better in-game service than MA. Should be advertised to all newbies, I certainly send my disciples here for armour upgrade paths.

Thanks Aio. I'm a bit more rare in EU lately but I still trying to do my best to help when I'm online in our beloved virtual universe :D.

[Our (MA and me) tasks and goals are bit different still, hard to compare. Good and bad sides are present on both.]

Almost two weeks I were sittin at Arkadia to get required materials. Just yesterday got sufficient help on Pel liquid (many thanks goes to unknown miner/trader, best luck!) so I'm back to Caly to craft Perseus.
Now shop is now loaded with Perseus. I have added one more shopkeeper and now shop has 9 Perseus sets on offer (3F + 6M). Two shopkeepers are at 5F and one at 5E apartment. I hope you will like price, hunters (accept my apologies for delay on supplies).
Thanks in advance for your visits and purchases. Best Luck and Top Fun while wearing uber armors. (too bad I haven't got good telfium for Pulsar 5 plates [Perseus + Pulsar 5 on hunter brings Eomon Young to feel puny [doing 1 dmg]])

Thank you! Prices are great!

Thank you! Prices are great!
HaPPY to hear! ;)

Just loaded shopkeeper with 20x Pulsar 5 plates for hunters who love higher protections. Perseus + Pulsar 5 --> 1 dmg from Eomon young

"HaPPY" --> PPY [ProProTyr] is catalytic center of DNA methyltransferases - enzymes what modify informational state of DNA. Could be they bring DNA to happy, hehe:wise:

Shops refilled with Perseus and Pulsar 5

After long bugged state without craft today finally I've did first clicks.
4M + 2F Perseus sets were put into 5E and 5F apt shops.
Lich armours also refilled.

I've opened new apt 5B shop. There are 3 shopkeepers with cheap L FAPs.

Shop at apt 7C has been restocked with fresh Pulsar armor plates (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10). Some prices adjusted

Shop at apt 7B refilled with 2C, 5B, 6A (latter at above MU due to higher cost lately [alien acid]) armor plates, ghosts (UL)

Last edited:
Shops restocked with Perseus Armor sets (6M + 3F sets at 5E and 5F)

Thanks and GL!

Perseus armors restocked

Perseus restocked. Added and filled one more shopkeeper with Pulsar 10 plates at 7C apt shop (Genesis Amethera Headquaters, Tower B, floor 7 apt C that is). Now 7C apt got Shopkeepers filled with 20 of each Pulsar 2, 3, 4 (currently not 20), 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
I'm working now on RT armor plates if any1 could help with resources or got ideas how to get these. I would appreciate for input.

Have a hunt on trying to complete your missions on EoMoneys and LTs.

The joke:
Actor1: "He got killed LT down!"
Actor2: "Lithuanian?" (comment: LT also stands for Lithuania [I'm lithuanian])
Actor3 (Mel Gibson): "Yeah, sharpteeth lithuanian" (comment: we had some .... khm lol several years ago when he said that :D)

HF hehe
(http://www.labas.co.uk/jotter/2007/10/29/cameron-lithuanian-gaffe/

Last edited:
Contact me with what RT ingredients you're looking for.

Perseus restocked. PM sent.

5E, 5F shops restocked with Perseus (6M and 3F sets), Aquila, Pegasus, Firewall Mk-III, Zombie (L), eMINE.

5E, 5F restocked to filled state on Perseus (i.e. 3 shopkeepers = 6x M(ale) and 3x F(emale) sets are available) and
7C apartment shopkeepers now present complete list of Pulsar plates (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10), 20 of each.

Subscribing this looks great!

Fresh Perseus armours arrived to shop. Prices slightly lowered.

Shop event announced

Shop event announced. See hot info section on first post of this thread.
HF + GL! :)

Genesis shops refilled. Perseus prices lowered.
@5F one of shopkeepers offer now full Spartacus (M,L).
5F shop contains 5 parts of infiltrators (M & F). Set w/o arms and feet.
Check also if Pegasus armors could be good on robots. Complete M and F sets are always available at 5E.

Thanks for your visits. Get ready for WoF!.
Best Luck all.

If any1 got Rutuba Back Strap (Groin ?) M,L or Rutuba Shin Guards (?name) F,L for sell that would have completed Rutuba sets to offer.

Last edited:
Uhm, powerarmored hunters running around to check for HOFs or ATHs on mobs :thumbup::wtg:
Thanks for your purchases, wish you top luck!!!

Perseus, Pegasus, Necromancer, Aquila, Pulsar 5, 9, 10, Polaris armors restocked. Failed to restock lich armors :( (if any1 got light metal plates for sell at say 2500% I would be much thankful)

Shops were refilled (5D plates, Perseus, Pegasus, Aquila, pulsar 2...).
Due to higher requests for 5D (cold) plates we added separate shopkeeper for these (20x 5D plates in it!) at Genesis amethera headquaters, Tower B, apt 7B.
We failed to refill shops on 4E and 5E armor plates - these crafted on L prints and no clicks remaining for the moment :( If any crafters got these plates crafted - I would offered shop space for your sells.

Thanks for your activity. I wish a great weekend for all.

as I said in my PM
I like the idea and the style of the shop
and some of the models are very interesting.....at least :yup:
sooner or later I give 'em a try

good luck and cya in game

as I said in my PM
I like the idea and the style of the shop
and some of the models are very interesting.....at least :yup:
sooner or later I give 'em a try

good luck and cya in game

4D thanks! :tiphat:

defense and durability enhancers added

Shopkeeper with armor defense I-X and armor durability I-X enhancers added at 5F apt. (F apt on 5th floor of Tower B at Genesis Amethera Headquaters TP). Stacks of 10 each.
I recommend to use durability enhancers when you are getting higher tier for your L armors. You will get higher TT remaining for your high tier armor after lower decay rates using durability enhancers.

Site shops (5E, 5F, 7B, 7C) refilled.

cant access 5th and 6th floor for some reason.....

cant access 5th and 6th floor for some reason.....

:/ I've got response from support they are working on. Floor 7 (7B [Caly armor plates], 7C [Ark armor plates] apt shops) is accessible if you enter floor 6 to go. At least that been past 2 days. Too bad ground floor will be not accessible on return and you will be forced to press T or use teleport chip.
Harder days to live. Wish to solve long list of bugs brought new ones to work on. My apologies for inconvenience. Patience I would like to ask from you and peace.

yep i noticed on way down i couldn't go to ground floor either but i just accessed floor 5 today and it worked...

Back