Necromancer, Pegasus, Lich and more. Crafted Armors by Auktuma

I have more than 29 :D Visit my shop at PA mall - floor 3 shop#14 - there are few more shopkeepers, hehe.

There are more than one reason why I like shopkeepers, but probably I could mention here one: I like their compact style - you could post even 20 quadwings into one not ruining space in your shop :D

My main question is why use an appartment. I agree shopkeepers rock, but you're probobly the reason it was so hard for me to find one! ahaha ;)

My main question is why use an appartment. I agree shopkeepers rock, but you're probobly the reason it was so hard for me to find one! ahaha ;)

There is some long story behind this but short version could be: some1 should care to advertise appartments? :scratch2: :D

Cheerz for banite, Unknown Supplier! :wtg:
apt.5E shop refilled with Aquila and Perseus
apt.7B shop refilled with 5Ds and 6Bs

Thanks to visitors and have a good weekend. Best luck.

Refilled all but 3B plates. Will refill right after landing on Calypso. Hopefully today

If shop fails to load, please go outta room shortly and re-enter it again - that helps.

Refilled all but 3B plates. Will refill right after landing on Calypso. Hopefully today

If shop fails to load, please go outta room shortly and re-enter it again - that helps.

I bought up the 3B plate set as a present to a very nice disciple for record fast graduation. It is a very nice shop, thank you Auktuma. I will certainly be shopping there again :)

...as a present to a very nice disciple for record fast graduation.

+rep

It is a very nice shop, thank you Auktuma. I will certainly be shopping there again :)
Thanks, happy to serve. Just started with new stage - I will be sharing some space for hunters to post their looted cool armors. Especially for rare. Just set 5 new shopkeepers at neighbouring apt., 5F. Will add more in future. Modeling rules. If any1 got any minds how to run it fairly for all - add me in game and PM.
5F gonna be shop of reserves of looted armors. Will be good to visit it when needed looted armors parts are missing in auction.

plates 8A, 2E, pulsar 8 restocked
perseus, pegasus, firewall mk-III armors restocked

6th shopkeeper added to 5F apt shop. Space is created for you, hunters, do not hesitate to ask to post your rare looted armors. Full T-Bird and Polaris M and F sets are already available. Ty to posters

Have a good Sunday. Good luck all.

Tuesday morning bump.
2 more shopkeepers placed at 5F (so far there are 8 to browse). Hunters, do not miss your chance to post your looted armors there (if it's price close to market you expect I will recover your frozen PEDs for you right on deal).

Shops refilled. 2 additional shopkeepers droped for you to browse at apt.5F (floor 5 apartment F); with FAPs (T, UR & GYRO).
At 5F there are also 8 shopkeepers with looted armors: feel free to check (spartacus, rutuba, vain, supremacy, polaris, thunderbird, eon etc.). Some already at full set offer. I would be much pleased
if some1 could offer low TT parts for spartacus, vain, supremacy or rutuba - I'll pay good. Need that to dress my shopkeepers. It's space shared for you, hunters.
Have a good Sunday.

Last edited:
Shops refilled. 2 additional shopkeepers droped for you to browse at apt.5F (floor 5 apartment F); with FAPs (T, UR & GYRO).
At 5F there are also 8 shopkeepers with looted armors: feel free to check (spartacus, rutuba, vain, supremacy, polaris, thunderbird, eon etc.). Some already at full set offer. I would be much pleased
if some1 could offer low TT parts for spartacus, vain, supremacy or rutuba - I'll pay good. Need that to dress my shopkeepers. It's space shared for you, hunters.
Have a good Sunday.

execelent shop (And the man is a credit to the community)

execelent shop

Thanks.

Some clarify to hunters - if you got any armors for cheaper than posted in my shop (apt 5F) at the moment - your items will replace current offers (these will get postponed until cheapest sold). That was the idea. Please, do not hesitate to ask if any questions regarding space shared for your use.

No Aquila M. no Pegasus M or F, no Vampire armor uL M set, few of Perseus M remain in my shop until refill. Excuse me - I've got stuck on Arkadia for probably 1-2 more days. I will let you know here when refilled. If you got urgent need for any named - plz PM me in game - I will try to find ways to bring it to you.

10:00 MA time --> Perseus M gone also

Last edited:
17:00 Dec 18 -- shops restocked.

I have put Vindicator armor M set (complete) into shopkeeper with vampire M & F armors.
Pegasus armor keeper will contain 2 M & 1F sets from now.

Friday bump.

HUNTER, get prepared to meet araneatroxes on MM event (33% impact 33% stab 33% cut damage) - Perseus armor with protections of 50, 43 and 40 for impact, stab and cut damage types respectively is very helpful on fighting that beasts.

Remember - death for you on MM event is loss of highly valued time!

Invest into gear to save your time!

Best wishes for all on MM event and get top fun and adrenaline!

Attention to arkadian miners: Pel liquid is getting to yummy 200% mu. Contact me please if you got any for sell.

Last edited:
5D --> unlimited armor plate for cold protection <-- 5D

Last four to the moment 4E L plates posted to 7B shop refilling. It adds 26 protection points for cold type damage, 7 - on cut and 2 - on penetration protection. Other option available at 7B - are unlimited 5D armor platings with 12 for cold, 2 cut, 2 stab, 6 acid and 4 penetration. See if these unlimited/repairable plates could be helpful on your Merry Mayhem hunts.

I'm always looking for Aquila (F,L) parts which are hard to come by, and just found your shop this morning thanks to this thread. GJ keeping the thread updated and at the top of the pages. I'm pretty happy I'll be able to get the thigh guards I need today, so I'll be a returning customer I'm sure.

I'm always looking for Aquila (F,L) parts which are hard to come by, and just found your shop this morning thanks to this thread. GJ keeping the thread updated and at the top of the pages. I'm pretty happy I'll be able to get the thigh guards I need today, so I'll be a returning customer I'm sure.

Thanks. Aquila and Perseus are liked by many - I use to restock shop daily. When I'm on Calypso. Lucky you found your parts - I've had messages about activity on Aquila and you had some risk to fail on search. I wasn't able to get time to immediate refill - been busy on Christmas tiering event I run.
Thanks for your visit and good word. I'm happy to serve. You are always welcome. You could also PM me about your need, especially in case if part you were looking for wasn't in the shop.

no M Perseus left in my shop. Working hard to restock. Will let know here when refilled.

Ghost foot guards (uL) added

Finally I've landed back on Calypso :) Shops are restocked!.
Ghost feet (unlimited!) M & F added to shopkeeper with ghosts at 7B.

Restocked Perseus, just bad situation on Aquila M - lack to craft due to shortage on Somin. Help! Will pay Somax! ;)

thanks to unknown helper

Restocked Aquila (missing shins tho :(). Thanks to unknown helper putting some somin onto my order. "Somax" price was 40% (=240%) above current market and I've got it at fair market (200%). Cheerz. Respect.

Restocked Aquila & Lich :)

General list of items posted at shops 5E and 7B has been added on first page of this thread. There will appear comments in case of longer delay on restocking for some items (etc. no prints atm to craft 4E (L) plates and refill with it)

Note to hunters on Solo Cat4 MM

To note:
S.4 Mayhem Kerberos do just 1 damage if to wear Perseus armors with Pulsar Plate 3 slaped. No faping is needed on them at all - even rare criticals go healed naturally.

5 new armor parts added to Hunter's space (5F apartment) today.
Thanks to Thor Thor Mighty for attractive offer (all prices are below current markets for Sentinels!).​

ArmorTTPurchase price%%
Sentinel Helmet (M,L)180.00 of 180.00417.01231.67%
Sentinel Harness (M,L)339.72 of 340.00628.66185.05%
Sentinel Gloves (M,L)160.00 of 160.00241.89151.18%
Sentinel Thigh Guards (M,L)230.00 of 230.00436.44189.76%
Sentinel Foot Guards (M,L)160.00 of 160.00330.75206.72%

Protections:
Impact68
Penetration59.5
Shrapnel29
Cut21.5
Stab21.5
Burn6
Cold6
Acid6.5
Electric6

You wanna be strong as sentinels are! Hurry to get the armor for Your top hunts. Be the first, be the winner.

Last edited:
Shops were restocked (Aquila, Perseus, Firewall, Pulsar 3).
Infiltrator Arms (M) added (failed to craft F :( ). Now there are 4 M parts (arms, gloves, shins, thighs) and just Thigh Guards remaining for huntress.
Cheap in price but uber on quality Vain (F,L) parts added to 5F shop (we thank to Li Lilliane Ka!)

Just for info: Infiltrator Helmet (M,L) full TT posted at 5E. Restocked thighs M, shins M (no more arms or gloves to refill. Any crafters would like to post their infiltrators at my shop?).
One M and one F Infiltrator Helmets are reserved for customers who already purchased other parts - contact please if you need helmet also. It's reserved for you for one week.

Last edited:
Huge Rep + for best Armor Shop :)

Huge Rep + for best Armor Shop :)

Thanks.
Armor, armour, amour. These starting to become synonyms for me :D hehe
Like it been long long time ago

Back