Bank Transfers - how long currently?

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
Hi, first time I used this option: could not be assed to get a UKash voucher and want to use a new Visa card ( problems so I bailed ).

So how long does this normally take and, out of interest, is there a difference between countries?

Deposit via CC/DC is instant. Bank transfer can take several days.

Took 3 working days for me. Bank had mentioned it would take 2 working days and i guess 1 day at MA's end to verify the transaction. Seemed pretty fast to me

And the bank will charge a fee as well, so no cost savings relative to cc.

And the bank will charge a fee as well, so no cost savings relative to cc.

The bank charges way less compared to cc when u are doing a big enough transfer. For <$1000 , cc is better but if u are doing more then a couple thousand then wire transfer is much cheaper

Well, I tried to do a bank transfer and when I got in touch with MA they were not very helpful. I then did a test deposit just to see, and of the 100 I put in (apart from the transfer fee my bank charged which I am not counting) over 6 dollars disappeared somewhere on the way, where MA could not track it, and Danske bank which is their transfer agent refused to investigate unless I pay them.

If you have had experience transferring 10K USD or more into Mindark from USA via their bank, and got charged less than 3%, can you please share yur experience, as at this point I will not touch anything other than cc as paying over 6% on transfer especially on larger amounts i not my idea of fun.

Well, I tried to do a bank transfer and when I got in touch with MA they were not very helpful. I then did a test deposit just to see, and of the 100 I put in (apart from the transfer fee my bank charged which I am not counting) over 6 dollars disappeared somewhere on the way, where MA could not track it, and Danske bank which is their transfer agent refused to investigate unless I pay them.

If you have had experience transferring 10K USD or more into Mindark from USA via their bank, and got charged less than 3%, can you please share yur experience, as at this point I will not touch anything other than cc as paying over 6% on transfer especially on larger amounts i not my idea of fun.

I dont remember the exact amount but from what i remember the transfer of 31k usd cost me around $40-50. Dont remember the exact amount as its been a long time but had it been on cc that would have costed me 930 usd near abouts..

Well, the wire fee is about 30-40 that is right, no problem there. It the fact that on the RECEIVING end Danske bank took a serious chunk and neither MA nor them were able or willing to explain how that happened or why. I wanted to transfer some cash to buy CLD, but didn't want to pay 6% to do it, and MA representatives Cameron in particular were somewhere between incompetent and mildly adversarial, so decided to just fuck it and play as usual.

As mentioned in the OP, I normally use a debit card or grab a Ukash voucher for depos.... never any issues.

But for whatever reasons.. in the 11th of this month I made a transfer request.

Normally in business life this takes a couple of days, no bank seriously wants to piss off customers nor do business partners want to do the same. I think maybe 5 days was the max IRL.

So, note the above date 11th. Now is the 24th.

I think the above summary says a great deal about how I do business ( and my partners ).. and some others.

So I cannot play , else refuse to do so. I could dump more money in from aforementioned sources, but yanno what? why should I?

And here he we have the crux of the nature of good business. Customer satisfaction.

EDIT. I am starting to think MA is not listed as a creditable transfer agent for a lot of banks? Which would say two things: 1. MA has not done enough real business with capital holders. 2. It has not been viewed well by auditors, who are big on iffy transfer nodes. These 2 things are connected ofc, but still worth a thought.

Last edited:
I only tried this one time, and it was easy, fast and cheap as I remember it.

As others wrote, the fee were smaller than CC fees. MA didn't charge any fees.
And I think it only took me 1 day. Might depend on which bank you use.

For smaller amounts, CC is ofc both better and easier.

EDIT: Btw, this was maybe ~8 years ago I think. Maybe banks are greedier and slower these days.

I have a sneaky feeling my bank blocks EU

So I will drop the request and go around it.

I also have the feeling my bank needs to keep its status as a reliable bank and will not therefore take risks with unreliable vendors.

Which I suspect includes EU.

last depo i did i made the payment at 4pm and went to gym, when i came out i had a email to say the funds hit EU, so it took a hour or so.

Ok i am sure thats a bit unusual, but I gotta be fair, i'll have a pop when MA are bad, but also gotta praise them when stufff goes well.

also u get a better rate doing bank transfer, so more peds to the $
i paid a uk bank fee and there were a few $ taken off on reciept, id imagine this is a fee for ma to receive funds, pretty normal afaik

did u use the deposit key when doing transfer? if not ma cant allocate ur funds to you, if this is the case, send a support and im sure they can resolve

Back