How to skill Jamming.

valentin

Elite
Society
Experia
Sir Valentin
Hi all. :)

I am thinking to start skilling the skill Jamming but i dont know how, i need some help.:eyecrazy:

no way to skill it currently. The profession raises via shared skills, but there's no "Jamming" skill per se at present.

Last edited:
lend 10 people corrosive attack chips nano 1 and have them shoot you... I'm up for it!

Only reasonable way is to take MF hits in the ring. It doesn't work too well with small chips, I found gaining jamming worked much better taking attacks from big MF chips, but that might be a connection with having a lot of evade support skill or a lot of support MF skill.

Strike chips are great for earning jamming amongst a few players in the ring, if all carry and use strike, I tended to be giving the strikes than players offering them last few times I've been in the ring.

I was hoping for a jamming mob, that by its nature would be an MF hunted mob......MA built the opportunity for it, but appears they didn't take it further (sadly).

Rick

I got my 2k jamming skill this way, but was in fort thus less expensive as of less decay etc.
lend 10 people corrosive attack chips nano 1 and have them shoot you... I'm up for it!

I got my 2k jamming skill this way, but was in fort thus less expensive as of less decay etc.

allthough wasn't skills capped when tiers were?

Are jamming skills being given in addition or instead of dodge when being hit with MF?

Are jamming skills being given in addition or instead of dodge when being hit with MF?

You don't get dodge when hit by mindforce that I know of.

I suggest to go sweating. It will increase concentration skills and www.entropiawiki.com says that concentration is second highest multiplier for Jammer over Jamming skill of course.:)

All the above + it wouldn't hurt to skill some MF for a while to increase the secondaries.
If u have low MF skills atm u will see a real progress like when u were still a noob. Rewarding and fun! :)

wowzie, I never knew this... I will get someone to throw acid in my face with my Corrosive III ME then =P sweet

Or convince MA to finally make the foul attack using MF as it was intended to from the beginning, and thorifoids which clearly do "magic" (ie MF) cold attacks.

It would be great to expand on the evasion professions.

Hopefully toulan can implement this on their mobs with the whole "nawa" thing.

Hi all. :)

I am thinking to start skilling the skill Jamming but i dont know how, i need some help.:eyecrazy:

As Doer pointed out there is no real use of Jamming right now.
There are no mobs with MF attack and jamming (disabling) oponent devices is not implemented too if we forget that Castles on LA have jamming device witch cant be disabled by an MF user no matter how much he is skilled.
Jamming help against strike chips but not against normal chips so it can be seen for now as just an PK counter and nothing (PvE) else.

But MA did not forgot to laugh and piss on us as they implemented strongboxes with possibility to loot ring with up to 20% Jamming protection to talke care of your defense - hmm against what? Strike chips don't drop and no other incentive for Jamming to be useful right now.

So this is also fastest way to skill Jamming - buy ring lol.

Reactions: Mac
checked the date of last post?

Lol i see now.
But issue still exist and MA is necroing us with it each day in game for years.
Last MA necro was Jamming ring in strongboxes lol.

Yeah, but as Dan said. This is fucked giving us jamming ring without any use.
Fucking tease.

Thought it would be worth reposting, this thread had some good points already. Now that they are boosting jamming maybe there is more in store.

Back