Uber: Reimburse from RT instances

Piotr

Elite
Society
BAHQ
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
Kinda funny, didnt know to put achievement or uber, so here it is after god knows how many months (noticed that 1 ped TT lockpicks started appearing on my screen as loot so i checked):

Woooo!!!! huge grats :)

Any indication in your support cases, or just in game?

Ill have to check my reimbursement tab when i log in at lunch.

narfi

ps. lol gota change your sig now :p

ahh the sig :D ill change, yes i got answer to support case too, sincerest apology n stuffs and finally i could close the case :)

I don't get it oO

Almost 1 year waiting and only 3342 ped here....

It was way over 10k but well, i wasnt expecting nothing, so 3.5k not bad...

Forgot to mention, all keys / lockpicks back tho hell keys with 0 tt, so useless since they are L cant be repaired

Grats!

I hope i get my reimbursement soon too.

More than 600 PEDs losses by me, no answer from RT, my SC closed now...
Gratz!

I don't get it either. What are these reimbursements for?

i think they made some long instances and it was a bug and could not get the loot...this is what i remember...hope im not wrong :D

i think they made some long instances and it was a bug and could not get the loot...this is what i remember...hope im not wrong :D

we had a few diffrent bugs sometimes nothing in the box at the end ... but also sometimes ppl had just no clue about the rules :ahh:

for example your not allowed to die inside the hell keys and crib raid , and the sever raid is a maze with infinity spawn :wise:

but well i also got 1550 ped back so far :wtg:

I never filed any support cases for my screwed up lockpick runs.... no re-embursements for me... :(

Menace

sorry for necro but:

On 2013-12-05 17:42:33 SUPPORT replied:
Hi,

Thank you very much for the detailed information. Please accept our truthful apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you. Unfortunately, I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable issues that affect the performance of the system do occasionally occur and, according to the EULA § 5 and § 6, we do not compensate for losses in such cases.

Please rest assured that we will certainly investigate this matter further, try to locate the cause and take all reasonable efforts in order to prevent this from happening again.

Secon class citizen berg here :dunce:

sorry for necro but:

On 2013-12-05 17:42:33 SUPPORT replied:
Hi,

Thank you very much for the detailed information. Please accept our truthful apologies for the inconveniences this has caused you. Unfortunately, I must inform you that due to technical reasons both unexpected and unavoidable issues that affect the performance of the system do occasionally occur and, according to the EULA § 5 and § 6, we do not compensate for losses in such cases.

Please rest assured that we will certainly investigate this matter further, try to locate the cause and take all reasonable efforts in order to prevent this from happening again.

Secon class citizen berg here :dunce:

They did the same to me on an Ark 9 Key where the server crashed and kicked me out. Got the exact same response. {removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently I was kicked from a RT's instance. Then noticed a certain amount of ped in the PED flow center/Compensation. Wasn't the whole key+ammo spent and obviously no key MU included but still got something back. Also I had 0 armor decay when I went to repair.

Recently I was kicked from a RT's instance. Then noticed a certain amount of ped in the PED flow center/Compensation. Wasn't the whole key+ammo spent and obviously no key MU included but still got something back. Also I had 0 armor decay when I went to repair.

This is what bugs me, why am i treated differently by support? Am i not a high-enough-turnover dude for ma to take care of me, even after staying something like 7 years here.

I didn't contact support at all. It was automated compensation right after the crash inside the instance. I was in a Key 1 instance when got kicked out with no chance of return. Guess there are different kinds of crashes and some of them are handled by the system...

Back