Knight Armor Testing Waters

TeflonJR

Provider
Society
The Society
Teflon Boss JR
I've been getting high offers on my Knight armor and I would like to see what other offers are out there. It is the Highest Tiered set of Knight armor in game. Keep in mind it is not selling right now but if I get nice offers I might post a serious auction for it. I am in NO rush to sell and have NO problem keeping.

Nice set :)

Last edited:
Knight is nice starter armor. Your offers wont be excessively high, but then again with that kind of suit keep it, tier it, and enjoy it for a variety of hunting through the life of your avatar.

It's not an armor I would expect much from, though, in sales. I have given away a couple sets.

Well the highest offer so far is 1k PED. I am enjoying it tho, very much.

Glad to see some people out there are paying well for tiered items. Tiering is expensive and most of the money ends up going to waste on AH.

PC: High Tiered Knight Set

I've been getting high offers on my Knight armor and I would like to see what other offers are out there. It is the Highest Tiered set of Knight armor in game. Keep in mind it is not selling right now but if I get nice offers I might post a serious auction for it. I am in NO rush to sell and have NO problem keeping.

Update: Harness Tier 2.3, Arms Tier 2.1, Shins 2.4

--Mod's Note--
Since both threads were exactly the same, merged them and moved to PC section since OP indicated he's more interested in PC then selling soon.
--/Mod's Note--

on topic: Bump and gl. Knight is SERIOUSLY underrated.

Take that offer and run. You seriously didn't take that?

I agree, sell at +1k as fast as you can get the ped on your card.

--Mod's Note--
Since both threads were exactly the same, merged them and moved to PC section since OP indicated he's more interested in PC then selling soon.
--/Mod's Note--

Maybe so, but so is Kobold. For a Gremlinish kind of protection, I can't see why Knight would be worth so much more, even if it is rare. Gremlin is a better armor imo anyways, if only for the difference in durability, but other reasons too.

--Mod's Note--
--/Mod's Note--

thanks for the merge

I agree, sell at +1k as fast as you can get the ped on your card.

Maybe so, but so is Kobold. For a Gremlinish kind of protection, I can't see why Knight would be worth so much more, even if it is rare. Gremlin is a better armor imo anyways, if only for the difference in durability, but other reasons too.

You have to see that most armors have different protection. As far as Impact cut and stab Knight offers 12 in each of those catagories. Most armors do not. Most armors lack in stab protection and if they have high stab thye may offer other protection that the player may not need. Also armors such as Gremlin, Kobold and other armors that have "Special" protection, lack in others and may not offer what the player needs. Those armors are also a lot more common than Knight. Nemesis which is better than Knight statistacly is a lot more common. There are a lot of players who will pay for the rarety. Also 1k PED is not a lot to me being I plan on playing for a very long time. I would also need to buy new armor in which most of my PED whould go to. It also took me over 2 years to get this set. It is the highest over-all Tiered set in game. So you guys have an idea, I plan on owning a set of Jag within the next few years or so. This armor is also my first "dream" armor that i worked hard to get. So until I truly have no need for Knight, 1k PED just wont cut it. If anything I will give it to a good friend of mine when I grow out of Knight. haha

Last edited:
i agree with several others that you should take the +1k as that is a phenomenal price for this armor since the only thing it has going for it is possible rarity? and who knows on that as a lot of people have lots of stuff in storage.

on a practical level, its value is bound by its performance. Nemesis, gremlin, zombie(ul and L), Bear (ul and L) are better and lower priced than +1k. you can even get a set of jarhead for less than +1k these days

on the lower end you have things like shogun +2a plates or adjusted pixie +5b plates which give similar protections and are very common and low priced

tiering doesn't add much to this armor either other than the novelty of possible tier hofs, etc as neither of the enhancers really "enhances" this armor a significant amount.

anyway, its a cool armor, and not super common so you do stand out a bit, GL with it!

tiering doesn't add much to this armor either other than the novelty of possible tier hofs, etc as neither of the enhancers really "enhances" this armor a significant amount.

I wonder how this suit would look and perform at tier 7, 8, or greater though. Lower tiers, fine. But there is possible advantage in a cheap suit tiered to high levels. I want to explore this thought further.

Anyone have any input on what tiering does for decay on an item? Do you pay more, or does the cost come off the enhancers, etc?

I wonder how this suit would look and perform at tier 7, 8, or greater though. Lower tiers, fine. But there is possible advantage in a cheap suit tiered to high levels. I want to explore this thought further.

Anyone have any input on what tiering does for decay on an item? Do you pay more, or does the cost come off the enhancers, etc?

its worth pointing out, at T10, with all defense enhancers, knight gets to stab/imp/cut =18 each, burn/pen = 9 each according to entropedia

durability goes from 1900@T1--> 3800@T10. not sure the actual pec savings that translates to BUT, probably there was a couple hundred ped in tiering materials getting there, so the ROI could be longish

overall still seems like a niche armor, and like most niche things, its worth a certain price to a certain person, but not every person

I love this armor and bought myself a set a few months ago pretty cheaply on auction. It did take a few weeks of watching the auctioneer. Imp, Cut, Stab is great. Underrated but hard to imagine worth more than 1k.

GL

I love this armor and bought myself a set a few months ago pretty cheaply on auction. It did take a few weeks of watching the auctioneer. Imp, Cut, Stab is great. Underrated but hard to imagine worth more than 1k.

GL

Yes indeed, this armor is extremely under-rated!

Bump
bump
bump

Bump
bump
bump

I'm confused.

Very... VERY confused....

Menace

Back before I chipped out, I had about 10 sets of armor, and Knight was always one of my favourites. It was hard to sell it at the time, I knew it was rareish, and it was sad to see it go for like +100 or whatever it ended up selling for. Now I've returned after years and all the UL armor sets are worth a fraction of what they were when I left, so I find it hard to believe this is worth +1k. Take the money and run IMO.

Found a better pair of gloves.:wtg:

You already got quite a number of folks weighing in on the market value of your armor.

What are you holding out for? :scratch: You said you weren't really planning on selling, so not sure what more input you're hoping for.

Back