Status
Please reply by conversation.

Trifle

CND Trader
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Suzanne Trifle Gizmos
Hi,

As a lot of people know I have been a medic for years. I am a level 69 paramedic and I have 204 hp.

I carry a MOD fap SGA which is tier 4 atm. A MOD fap SGA does 171 heals and reloads 27 times per minute. With enhancers it heals 205 points.

My rate is:
Solo hunter -60 ped per hour, this includes decay on fap, mind essence use
Team - 70 ped

I am a Calypsian but will move to any planet you desire. I will NOT charge any time spend travelling, but I like the expenses paid for the travelling itself.

There are several options to contact me:
- PM me here on forum
- Add me to fl and PM me ingame,my full name: suzanne trifle gizmos
- Skype: bootpurple@hotmail.com (pls state that you're interested in my fapservice, than I will accept you as a contact)

Btw I live in The Netherlands, so my time is close to MA time. Mostly I am online between 10.00 MA time and 23.00 MA time.

I hope to see some happy customers in the near future

Cheers,
Trifle

Btw I also offer skype support (voice chat) during the hunts, it is hard to type and focus on good healing!

I can fap in CP cave!!

Oh and 13% extra reload!

Last edited:
really good Service same as always !

Give a try and go kill some eomon :)

Very nice service, always! :cool:

awesome, I will book you soon!

05-06-2013, 00:39 - I posted I am lvl 48....lets keep track when I get 49 and eventually 50

22% till level 49 atm

05-06-2013, 00:39 - I posted I am lvl 48....lets keep track when I get 49 and eventually 50

01-08-2013 You've reached Level 49 in the Paramedic profession.

Ofcourse some cheating done (chipping) :lolup:

I wonder when someone gets an ath while I am fapping, and I don;t mean a tier or item ath :D

01-08-2013 You've reached Level 49 in the Paramedic profession.

From september 6th till the 15th I will be prolly offline due to moving house!!! The week before I will prolly be less online to prepair. So I won;t be taking on bookings during that period, just pm me online during those days if you see me

This is how we fap, tonight it was Misty's turn :ahh:

(just click on the pic for full view)

I am such a BAD BAD person, for the first time in 18 years I have forgottenMIsty;s birthday which was august 1st. So I just sang her Happy Birthday and I got them all some nice tasty tuna :)

I hope she will kill hunters for the next 3 years at least in full health, no pun intented :)

Time for a small bumper

even if u dont like the music keep watching till the end, and see the entropia reference ;)

Coke, coffee, weed, vodka, beer, entropia, we can even get addicted to oranges :cool:

Some do love PVP :silly2:

Well tommorrow, thursday, my last fapping day for at least a week unless I find time to login while I am moving house :silly2: So if you want me hit me up :)

I can only hope fiber internet will be fixed this week so I won;t be without internet, but the prospect atm is very bad. So I prolly will be at someone elses home to fap from there coming time.

It has been a long time coming!

I should have been moving house back in january, but due to delays it is happening now. In 10 hours I am moving house! So coming 10 days at least you will not see me or see me occasionally online. If you do see me online don;t hesitate to ask if I have time to fap. Chances are at night I might have a couple of hours since in this old home everythign is basically done. I will NOT be able to do 8 hour runs till september 16th for sure though. The internetprovider promised me to hook me up with fiber internet on tuesday so lets hope they will back up that promiss. I might try to put some pictures online of the progress :) Cya sunday earliest, byebye

No evil talk about cats in my thread :whip:

Atm I am freaking tired. Today was the second day of moving. But we are on schedule. We have done more than planned. We finished painting the livingroom and the bedroom, ofcourse in which some consider dirty colors. All the walls in the house have been prepaired. So tommorrow we can finish the paint job in the two other rooms, hallway and perhaps a nice diarrea color in the toilet.

Unfortunately I can not say NO medical treatment was needed during this move. If someone leaves a working lamp WITHOUT the protection cap lieing around when Trifle is nearby accidents are about to happen!!! So prolly a nice new scar to be added to my collection since I managed to get a second degree burn near my elbow. Sadly it happened on the first day already so I will not wonder more accidents to happen coming week.

Some other good news is that the glassfiber provider promised to make internet access available coming tuesday already. So I can connect while moving through my phone and facebook, yippyjaheeeeee but let's first see if they actually come...

Here some pics;

On the gallery near my front door (my new apt is 3 stories high) this is the view of the innerside of the complex

The next picture shows the view from my balcony *which I kinda don;t dare to enter cause the freaking floor MOVES!!!)

Then we have the living room, colored in loam, looks greyish on the pic but it really isn;t

And than the other side of the living room (is finished now)

And last but not least the bedroom. 2 walla are colored choclat and the other two walls peanutbutter :eyecrazy: It's looks a bit weird but that's cause some of the paint still needed to dry, but trust me the end result is excellent.

If people like it I will upload more pictures coming week or not like it or it makes them puke :)

View from outside !

castle.jpg

lucky mod fap owner !​

View from outside !

castle.jpg

lucky mod fap owner !​

Hahhaa you crack me up.....must spread some rep first, any takers?

Trifle is like the best fapper in game if you dont count the other fappers.

Kidding!

Thanks for the truncated link, Trifle! :laugh:

I had a good idea where to find you anyway. I think I see what you mean about more colours needed in EU. More browns, maybe? We certainly do need a proper dark brown or two, IMO....and a realistic level to apply.

Btw, I found that Kills vid rivetting! Thanks for that! Must have a look at your other music links now!

And my need for a FAP service? Zero, as usual. But hey! you were the one to take this thread off-topic :laugh:

Best of luck in the new house!

jay :)

Jaywalker,

We definately need more colors in EU. I have some more examples in the pics below ;)

And about being offtopic, I don;t mind going offtopic, it is still related to fapping because people will know I spend less time in EU atm haha. Btw will log on in a few minutes than I can fap for some hours.

Today we have finished painting almost the whole house and NO accidents have occured!! *knocks on wood* Only one small wall in the storage room needs to be painted but we ran out of paint today. So I will paint that tommorrow.

Here is a picture of the personal room a n ice peanutbutter color. Yo see my friend doing her utterbest. The color is highly likely temporary. A friend of mine is a great painter and he promised to personalize the walls to my interest in the future. What it will be we don;t know yet, but it will be special for sure (think awesome artistic skills mixed with weed) :)

After entering my front door you will instantly see my favorite color purple. The whole hallway has been painted in that color.

Maybe, just maybe we needed a bright color as well?? So I choose jungle green for my hobbyroom.

And last but not least is a picture of my storage room. The pic is very unclear and it doesn;t show the colors all too well. But it is two different colors. One is more brownish (chocolat mixed with white) and the second color is on the left and that is the result of mixing all colors we have used except peanutbutter. In real it looks a bit more purple than brownish, but it was still wet so it looks almost as dark as the brown.

As you see I like earth colors a lot ;)

Well let's see now if I can do some fapping to relax a little :)

[trifle] hahaha
no reply...no rep!

so... your hobby room is green... can i has +rep now? :)

[trifle] hahaha
no reply...no rep!

so... your hobby room is green... can i has +rep now? :)

You dirty little hellymaster :silly2:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jellyfish again.

lolol

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back