Trifle's MOD Fap Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.
looking good miss trifle :p I'll be over for dinner soon, hehe :D

geesh, i gotta spread some more around too before giving any to you..... oh well, lets go kill something :D

Today we havent done a lot really. Hang some things, painted the last wall and I waited hours for cat6 network cables to be delivered. And did some things around the old house. Oh yeah my 2nd degree burn exploded, if that is any of you interest :tongue2:

Tommorrow won't be fun. I need to get up 7 am, the ones that know me know all too well that is int he middle of the night for me. Glassfiber will be installed tommorrow somewhere between 8 am and 1 pm. I hope they will be here early or I will be bored and end up watching docu's on my laptop or something.

So no fapping today since it is already 9 pm :(

gz with your new place :) and a bump for the best fapper ever :p

Well today was a bit weird. The glass fiber guy came to my new home and he installed a router and such. He brought an utp cable with him for the telly tuner. I told him if I knew he would bring a 5e cable with him I would have bought myself a good one at least cat6. I was very annoyed with it since I am building a gigabyte network. But he agreed itg was barely enough, but agreeing and understanding doesn;t upgrade an utp cable.....

Anyways today we extended the kitchen for the oven and the cooking station. It's looking awesome, I forgot to make pics, but will do tommorrow. We also bought gutters for the cables so I won;t have loose cables all around the house. And we hang some planks in a closet so I have some more space :)

I hope we can move my dragon tomorrow. Yes I have a gigantic dragon, like 2 metres :D Also fix some wiring and move a few stuff. Let's see how that goes.

About my burn, after burning than exploding, now my elbow is skinless and has a hole in it.....going mighty fine! :ahh:

Well am fappign right now, only 1 job today, tommorrow early again! From coming mobnday I will be online lots more again, although still some stuff to do ofcourse :)

EDIT: someone said he missed pussy pictures, so here is the REAL Trifle :)

Last edited:
Jaywalker,

We definately need more colors in EU. I have some more examples in the pics below ;)

And about being offtopic, I don;t mind going offtopic, it is still related to fapping because people will know I spend less time in EU atm haha. Btw will log on in a few minutes than I can fap for some hours.

OK, I'll consider myself encouraged :)

After entering my front door you will instantly see my favorite color purple. The whole hallway has been painted in that color.

Now, that's what I call real purple! (unlike pinkish EU purrle)

How about this? Achieved with an (expensive) combo of colour and texture:

aakas_alaina.jpg

Trouble is you have to like shiny purple, cos it's a shiny texture. And yeah that paint is, ummm, undiscovered in EU.

And last but not least is a picture of my storage room. The pic is very unclear and it doesn;t show the colors all too well. But it is two different colors. One is more brownish (chocolat mixed with white) and the second color is on the left and that is the result of mixing all colors we have used except peanutbutter. In real it looks a bit more purple than brownish, but it was still wet so it looks almost as dark as the brown.

Ah, now I know how the NI devs created "Miranda Purple"!

miranda_v.jpg

They were definitely pretty high at the time. They made it an (L) print (groan) so you have to burn through about 14 hard-to-get prints just to get enough paint to colour one field

They also made it so it only goes into stacks of 100.

jay :)

Today I am exhausted so I gave the fap to the owner. I will not be fapping till saturday night. But I will be online for a chat here and there :)

Jay, you really caught the purple in that pic, that must have been a hell of a job to find out. The closest I came to not shiny dark purple>

But it depends very much on the lightning how it shows. I agree the problem is that it is very shiny, or it will be very dark, more likely looking like another color. I personally don;t like shiny stuff much. I like deep coloring. But there seems no middle ground with some colors ingame. Even when there exists a wide variety, I am missing a lot. It has so much potential, could be so much more.

That's awesome info about miranda purple, I didn;t even know that existed :) Shame it is so much trouble to go through.

About me moving house. I can;t upload pictures, cause I can;t get my phone working on wifi in this old house. (I moved my dark knight router to the new apt and had deleted the wifi on the providers router a while ago, cant get it to work with my phone, I could attach my phone to usb but I can;t be arsed right now). If I have time tommorrow I will upload pictures.

Today we wired some cat6 cables throughout the house and cleaned the flooring as I get a new floor tommorrow. Furthermore my parents helped me packed some of the last stuff in my old house, I really couldn;t see the trees through the forest anymore. So their help was much appreciated.

I have been asked what dragon I was talking about in an earlier post. I have made a picture, it didnt turn out that great. I will post when I can. Someone thought it was a real dragon and another person thought it was a statue. Well I will only tell it's neither of those, but it's 2 metres! We havent moved it today because it didn't fot the car, thus we will move it saturday with my other stuff. I want it to be moved safely as it is very precious.

Oh btw I like to say I really appreciate the entropia community. Years ago I met a man ingame and we have met later irl. We now live like 10 minutes by bike from each other. He is a really great guy. He has offered to help me move my computer corner. So we will do that tommorrow night. Thank you Didier Snowwolf Vance :D It will mean I will bring my laptop from my new house back to the old so I at least can be online, fapping will be tough though unless it is a solo hutner and if I am able to find a mouse :)

Oh and the cats......They know something is up! Every time I enter my house they run up to me and want to be cuddled a lot! Normally they walk to me and want some petting and than go their own way again, which is often skeeping some more. But now they want cuddles hours and hours. Also they follow me around everywhere and every time I stand up. Let's see if they can survive the moving. The last time I had a cat in the car he panicked, got in shick and than we had to let him sleep in. So I am very nervous about moving my cats.

On the positive side of thigns, the company I rent my house from allowed me to convert my balcony into a huge cage. Than my cats can relax ont he balcony and dance around without the possibility of falling three stories down.

Ok back on topic.....no clue when I can fap again but it will prolly be saturday night :tongue2:

Good evening, it is 8 pm and I just got home. I am so tired I am not even sure what we have done today. But we had one major update today and that is: There is a floor!

Yesterday I told you we did the cat 6 cabling and we hang the dark night from Asus, here is a pic;

This picture also shows how we did the wiring, it is at the right of the router.

I think it was yesterday we extended the kitchen, here is the end result;

Aaaah and the famous dragon!. I made a close up of the eye of the dragon! You have till saturdaynight 20.00 MA time to guess what it actually is. If you reply on this thread with the EXACT word to describe it you win 15 peds! Persons who already know what the dragon actually is are excluded from this ofcourse, otherwise it would be too easy (persons I told in the past or have visited my home and saw it, also people on my facebook are excluded). Here is the clue:

Btw I move my computers to my new home. The computertable still has to be moved so it hasn;t been setup yet. I told you Didier was so kind to help me move the stuff. He came in his awesome firemen bus. In his words: NBK is everywhere to help! Yep yep I still love my old soc, they have some very special people in there. Here have a look at the bus;

Ok time to log in and chat some, but no fapping tonight, just beer/smokes/cats/chats

Last edited:
I have no idea what to type.

Are multiple guesses allowed on the dragon? If so I got a few!

Are multiple guesses allowed on the dragon? If so I got a few!

Yep , you can guess as often as you like as long as you name the object. for example: if you say it is a statue thats a legit guess, but if you say its a fire dragon or his name iis fluffy that aint allowed. So name the object as many guesses as you like :)

Last edited:
Yep , you can guess as often as you like as long as you name the object. for example: if you say it is a statue thats a legit guess, but if you say its a fire dragon or his name iis fluffy that aint allowed. So name the object as many guesses as you like :)

You just killed the majority of my guesses if fluffy aint allowed.

I will settle for one guess!

I think it's a painting with 4 sides, like a tall box, and the dragon painted around it! So you could actually walk around and view it from all 4 sides!

WIN 15 PEDS

Guess what object this dragon is :silly2: Replies in thread count, so pming answers doesnt work :)

Clue:
We hang the dragon to a WALL today
It is 2 metres long

Tonight is my last night in my crappy house. I am looking forward to moving tomorrow. My cats walk around confused. Kinda sad I think I just want them to be happy. I hope they will be comfortable in the new house fast. But than at their age it might take a while.

No pictures today, but tomorrow I will try to make some :) I don;t know yet when I am back fapping full time, seems there is much more to do after moving than anticipated *sigh*

Last edited:
my guess for it is "dragon" LOL

well, if its pretty enough to hang on you wall, my guess would be something pretty... and most likely awesome, like a fish of sorts... so my guess would be:

Dragon_of_the_Abyss_by_kalicothekat.jpg

the dragon of the abyss.

*edit*

when can i collect my prize?

I think it's..... a very cool MIRROR FRAME!

Dragon

I think it is a carving that you made and painted.. maybe :scratch2:

Mmm you guys have great ideas,

and yes it actually is made from WOOD

So the clues for the object are":
WOOD
PAINTED
DRAGON
HANGING ON A WALL
2 METRES LONG

About half an hour left to make an intelligent guess and win 15 peds :)

Here a lousy pic of the dragon, I will try to make a close up later

The object: Bookshelve!

Tommorrow I will be online to fap again!

Tonight a serious update. At some point in our lives we have to let go our dear family and friends. Everyone knows someone that dies from the fucking disease cancer. I myself lost a friend last april to this disease. In The Netherlands we have a non profit organisation called No Guts No Glory. This organisation helps people suffering from cancer to et treatment in Germany and Belgium. Treatments that are not insured nor given in The Netherlands. These treatments prolonges the lives of the ones suffering from cancer. You can donate cash to them, but atm they have a special way to donate to them. And that is by getting a tattoo. The tattoo contains the letters FDKK, in Dutch it means: Fuck Die Kut Kanker, in English: Fuck that fucking cancer. The anchor means: HOPE. As I hate this fucking disease and I like the cause I got that tattoo this evening. Here is a picture>

I am sorry for your loss Trif :(

I love that tat's meaning, it's fucking awesome!

So the big question is: "What does one do when EU is offline?"

Well we make the cats happy and hang some personally made cat shelves on the walls :silly2:

I am not able to do fapjobs until these freaking ctd\s are fixed, sorry guys/girls

It is kinda time for a bump here ;)

I can fap in the CP cave!

Free to fap

I will bring free Beerenburg :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back