Pirate Exploit Exposed (video)

3.2 - Off Topic
Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

This thread is about a specific ingame exploit, regardless of who said what.

This thread is about an exploit being used.

WRONG... this thread is about SEVERAL exploits being used... one of which George thinks is combatible or maybe not even an exploit at all.

Menace

WRONG... this thread is about SEVERAL exploits being used... one of which George thinks is combatible or maybe not even an exploit at all.

Menace

Agreed rather than offering any real input looks as if JBK/Dusk/Alainax "heckled" JC into calling it a off topic. Which clearly cannot be the case when OP clearly made it one of the topics of discussion.

It's like saying this is the topic. Here is our side but you are not allowed to present any other side of the argument.

They prolly get a warning to stop harrassing others and to not use those glitches to loot people thats it.

As far I see noone has been looted in the video so actually nothing in term of exploiting happened.

A bug was used to harrass around. all the post actually tells is "it could be used to get unfair advantage and loot others"

its good to tell mindark to fix such stuff proactively as such stuff should not be possible and specially not used in eu.

Agreed rather than offering any real input looks as if JBK/Dusk/Alainax "heckled" JC into calling it a off topic.

I was not "heckled", I simply didn't notice the original complaint in the OP and thought it came about further in the thread.

The distance issue, while difficult for the MS's is not an exploit, nor the main exploit that's being discussed here. Clearly, the OP's talking about a god-mode exploit (1 of several ingame I'm sorry to say) and that bit about the distance thing seems to be just a passing "bitch about it" while she was writing the OP. Fine OP brought it up and GeorgeSkywalker disagreed w/ the OP. Fair enough (tbh, I agree w/ him. I see it like a 100 agility player w/ ML-35 vs 30 agility player w/ a DOA. Speed+distancing will be taken advantage of. It's not an exploit.)

However the god-mode is clearly an exploit and clearly the main topic of discussion. As a player, I always encourage MA to investigate these issues and take action. the fact they don't as often as they should only encourages more rule breaking, and discourages more and more people from depositing, as they are aware they can lose their money not to their poor actions, but to someone else's exploiting/cheating.

Maybe if Mindark would fix the space system, it would prevent stuff like this from happening :)
While their at it,
fix the damn logoff issue so we pirates may have some fair reward for our hard efforts for a change.

Anyways this whole topic was a good laugh to me.
fun to see things as little as a bug like this explode to a major topic with all troll crying for bans :yup:

:To clarify my statement:
I had no influence on godmode, i did however lol about this in public chat.
-* I mean cmon.. perfect timing to get bugged, while playin with Normandie... NOT
They managed to kill my avatar after i did some effort keeping it from moving, so this makes the statement godmode invalid.
This "Bug" happens more often, i'm not quite sure how it's activated :rolleyes:
And is already shown in several other of my video's which go maybe to 1 year back.
I have knowledge of this bug for approximaticly 1.5 years, and a support case has been filed as it often
affects pirate gameplay in a negative aspect. I.E by stucking us in space for hours as movable avatar.

About the so called warp harassement...
It's not harassement if they have the means to kill us but just lack the motivation.
( or knowledge.. but after all these years being attacked by us..
you would think that one would get smart at some point..
i don't see why this is still not the case John Big Knoob)

They decide to enter a Player versus Player area...
We pirates just decide to shoot at an object that flying in an area we like to spend our peds in.

hard to read if the text size is so small huh ? you got trolled.. :)

Last edited:
Maybe if Mindark would fix the space system, it would prevent stuff like this from happening :)
While their at it,
fix the damn logoff issue so we pirates may have some fair reward for our hard efforts for a change.

I often feel it's a situation where the pot is calling the kettle black. They promote the logoff travel system yet expect everyone else to play "fair". Don't get me wrong Stagger, you abused a bug. Period. But their customers abuse a system every time they travel with loot and you don't see Bonnie or JBK naming them (their customers) on the forums.... Why hasn't Normandie crew posted a video of passengers dissappearing as they logoff with their loot before preparing for warp....??? I mean... they want FAIR PLAY right?

Honestly... there's no need to cast stones when you live in a glass house...

I did however feel the need to +REP Bonnie for posting definitive proof. I just hope they realize how the other side of the fence feels knowing that most of Normandie's loot logged off at the beginning of the journey.

Menace

Last edited:
And is already shown in several other of my video's which go maybe to 1 year back.
I have knowledge of this bug for approximaticly 1.5 years, and a support case has been filed as it often
affects pirate gameplay in a negative aspect. I.E by stucking us in space for hours as movable avatar.
[/SIZE][/I]

I dont see the difference with the VTOL hunting. You can use it, is it not fixed, but some people was banned.
I also see on video that you're lying when you say you do not fully know how to use it.
This bug is not related to the relog, you will not have time to relog 3 times in 30 seconds.
Your "hard" life in space does not allow you to use exploits to add more joy in your entertainment
I hope you will be banned permanently.

Stagger Sell me your Quad before MA kicks your ass to the curb =D

8. MindArk’s Rules of Conduct
j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others.
Doubt anyone's "more equal" here, i think Stagger can read.
  • it says "report errors or bugs" - he says has reported it, so nothing to fear from that direction;
  • and it forbids to use bugs "for own benefit" - and he knows it's hard to show what's the benefit from defying the mothership, dancing around it and shooting it with a tiny gun.
It's mighty annoying thou, for the MS crew and even more so for MA, because it throws their incapability to fix those ancient bugs right into their face.
It's a risky business to dance around MA and poke them with ur pee shooter. If u knew what u were doing Stagger, u are indeed brave. If not, must be cheving ur fingernails by now... :smoke:

Super cool videos Alainax! Too bad can't +rep u, yet :)

man this shit is funny :laugh:

still i think if u kill him and then he get in again should get ban for it....no mercy MA !!

This is such a hard one to call, it all depends on whether the bug is controllable.

If its just a random event and this video is just coincidence then its not really fair to ban the pirates

If on the other hand the pirates are able to utilise this bug at will (the video does seem to support this) then it is certainly a violation of the TOU and I feel that MA should take action against the avatar in the video

It's been said before but massive GZ to Alainax for obtaining the footage.

MA need to start to ban cheaters, first time temp secound perm.

more and more bugs and cheat are being used just becouse everyone know MA dosnt do anything :(

MA need to start to ban cheaters, first time temp secound perm.

more and more bugs and cheat are being used just becouse everyone know MA dosnt do anything :(

.... Pvp4 and active radar .... oh no thast not bug or exploit that must be feature ....

if its mather in lotable pvp MA priority to fix is lower than low

How would anyone "know" if Stagger did or didn't reported this himself? :p edit: ok I read through , he did report it and cant do it at will. so how can that be bannable?

Last edited:
How would anyone "know" if Stagger did or didn't reported this himself? :p edit: ok I read through , he did report it and cant do it at will. so how can that be bannable?

Only MA will know the facts on this.
More to the point is that he didnt stop immediately it happened, log off and send a bug report into MA.
He kept on exploiting , its pretty plain on that video.

I do not know if this exploit is easily triggered or not , what I do know is that certain players are able to trigger exploits at will.

{removed}

{removed}
You think we can do that on que ?

Go back to the drawing board and think up another mystical story.

Look forward to holding up your warps alot more in future :yup:

Ty chances for being my first pirate {removed} kill best ped I ever spent

Last edited by a moderator:
.... Pvp4 and active radar .... oh no thast not bug or exploit that must be feature ....

if its mather in lotable pvp MA priority to fix is lower than low

active radar is for sure a bug and exploit in pvp4 yes, same thing goes there.

i dont know if u think im using it, i never did and i dont even remember if i did kill u there?

active radar is for sure a bug and exploit in pvp4 yes, same thing goes there.

i dont know if u think im using it, i never did and i dont even remember if i did kill u there?

i used it as example of speed of MA reaction for such things

i never buyed ,used antitoxin so yes you didnt see me there

Ty chances for being my first pirate {removed} kill best ped I ever spent

You think your tough shooting behind that little cannon - get a clue :handjob:
According to the chat in Alainax's video my aim is so quick and accurate I must be using some kind of exploit :smoke:
Thanks for the compliments!

All of you people pressing for Stagger to be banned are completely lost.

This was the 1st time I had seen this in the game and it was fucking epic - our TS server was something of glory at the time :tongue2:

Have any other Mothership owners witnessed this before ? Prove it and I will personally give you peds ingame :wise:
So yes, another video of stagger doing this and ban his little ass!

We pirates have to put up with the worst of the bugs and people exploiting the "game mechanics" but do you see any of us run to the forums and complain - NO ... we report to MA and that's that.

Its unfortunate the space section of this forum is saturated with people who are too full of themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any other Mothership owners witnessed this before ? Prove it and I will personally give you peds ingame :wise:

Everyone can witness it, in lots of videos Stagger he himself posts.

Heres a Screen shot from one -

Clearly not a one off event. but nice try :)

(out side in space running around damaging a mothership with a flame thrower)

Last edited:
You think your tough shooting behind that little cannon - get a clue :handjob:
According to the chat in Alainax's video my aim is so quick and accurate I must be using some kind of exploit :smoke:
Thanks for the compliments!

All of you people pressing for Stagger to be banned are completely lost.

This was the 1st time I had seen this in the game and it was fucking epic - our TS server was something of glory at the time :tongue2:

We pirates have to put up with the worst of the bugs and people exploiting the "game mechanics" but do you see any of us run to the forums and complain - NO ... we report to MA and that's that.
While their at it,

Its unfortunate the space section of this forum is saturated with people who are too full of themselves.

He is admitting it himself. And by watching Bonnie's video it shows clearly that your friend is very well experienced in how to use this "bug" for his own advantage.

Even if its not a "exploit", this is definitely bug-abuse. And we know whats written in the EULA according that.

Now join the line.

Last edited:
He is admitting it himself. And by watching Bonnie's video it shows clearly that your friend is a real professional and very well experienced by doing these actions over and over again.

Even if its not a "exploit", this is definitely bug-abuse.

Now join the line.

I speak for myself when I say I've never experienced this - here is some more info then I want to share but heck, why not - this thread is a joke already isnt it ? :)

Stagger - "Wow, if I double click on my quad health bar it repairs"
Indicating to me that he had just figured this out - tell me what you would do...?
Pull up the support case window immediately (knowing already you've reported this over a year ago and they told you to shut up and keep spending peds). Or would you repair you fucking quad and get in that bitch - I would have done the exact same thing as I know every one of you would.

I'll just leave it at that and stick with my original belief which is that the gunner requires more skill at shooting bodies.

I'd say more than 1/2 of the time after I blow a ship up the avatars are moving through space and I need to follow them to shoot - some of them even move around in circles and its very hard to aim... This never happens to me when I get shot, I simply float in one location and am easy prey.

If I could be bothered in noting down all of the players who use bullshit like this and complaining on the forums I would have more posts on here than all of you combined :rolleyes:

I just deal with it and have FUN... yes this is a game people!

We all know that you know how to trigger exploits quite easily...

http://www.twitch.tv/nvchances/c/2615485

:poke:

woohoo cool stuff , all I see there is me wasting pirate ammo , there was two of you right ? Also my white triangle moves to the left after I was ejected from quad . sry dont see any exploit there. Please elaborate.

I did however learn a heck of a lot from that video. Thank you chances ! :D

woohoo cool stuff , all I see there is me wasting pirate ammo , there was two of you right ? Also my white triangle moves to the left after I was ejected from quad . sry dont see any exploit there. Please elaborate.

I did however learn a heck of a lot from that video. Thank you chances ! :D

That video has been online for many days since it was broadcast - and your very welcome, there is much more on my link at the bottom, in fact over 27 hours last time I checked!.
Feel free to educate yourself to your hearts content.

Yes, your triangle moved - and kept moving - and certain players do it every time...

But their customers abuse a system every time they travel with loot and you don't see Bonnie or JBK naming them (their customers) on the forums.... Why hasn't Normandie crew posted a video of passengers dissappearing as they logoff with their loot before preparing for warp....???

I have flown on the Normandie several times and met a very dedicated crew who offer a highly professional service.

On none of the flights passengers were asked or ordered to log off, and I have never logged off myself.

if u enter avatar creation room while in space, then exit, you can walk in space without dying...I did.

if u enter avatar creation room while in space, then exit, you can walk in space without dying...I did.

Sounds like an easy fix is for MA to remove the option to enter the avatar creation room. Everyone has had ample time to redesign their avatar look.

Back