Wow Birthday day, and not yet Banned forever

Peezle

Prowler
Banned
Society
Meezle
Peezle Peez McPee
Seriously,

After a few glances over the threads I see tributes to Hurrikane, to Mega, and some other icons of the game.

Great, fantastic, fine.

I have said nice things and bad things about these good people. None of that means a whole lot.

Yet I have embarked on a retirement program from my chosen professions:as a writer and editor.

I have enjoyed moderate success after 46 yrs on this planet, and make one final gasp for glory or something anyways:

I am working on six projects over the next 2 years then I will walk away forever from this kind of activity.

However, I have seen many many people with the ability to be excellent authors, not of books or journals or articles per se, but of episodes of their lives.

One of which is this game we all like to play.

In general, if you think you can make it happen, you can.

In general, If you think someone is better than you, you will watch them do a worse job.

In general, if someone told you it was necessary to follow, you will, and be led into a worse place than you could have led yourselves toward.

So yes, I might retire from my business life, but also, I am interested in the potential of this game.

Not because I am some super brain with all-knowing business power.

But as a player who has looked around and seen others like me.

That for me, is more than enough. Dramatic change is possible. Easily.

A serious question, maybe you can enlighten me.

I have always felt that in order to be a good writer (or anything, but especially writing since it is a more technical and artistic profession) you needed to have a passion for what you do.

Why quit something you have a passion for?

A serious question, maybe you can enlighten me.

I have always felt that in order to be a good writer (or anything, but especially writing since it is a more technical and artistic profession) you needed to have a passion for what you do.

Why quit something you have a passion for?

I also have a passion for reading, and sometimes, one forgets to read enough. Sometimes we think we have done enough. I need a couple of decades of recall is all:)

Good question though.

Let me simplify things as well as I can.

I have not lived in every country, but mainly in the UK, In England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland.

Also some time in America.

Wherever I went I saw desperate people with a very poor education always willing to listen to the MAN for advice about how to live, how to play, how to enjoy their time.

And always I was disgusted and ashamed.

Always I thought if my neighbors listened to their own hearts they would enjoy their time on the planet better.

Never has anyone 'in power' or a position of authority convinced me otherwise.

What convinces me though is that we think they have more understanding, more intelligence, and more ability than us.

I always rejected this. Always will.

Edit.

Sorry the essential point is they want you to think you are stupid. You are not. See how you act this way and reject it.

Last edited:
I see you've amassed a nice bit of wisdom in your 46 years. Good for you. :yay: It took me a bit longer and I have to say that I'm still working on it. :D

I see you've amassed a nice bit of wisdom in your 46 years. Good for you. :yay: It took me a bit longer and I have to say that I'm still working on it. :D

I still fail to see a place to attack you:)

I call that a win.

Not trying to be wise, just hate to see my fellow players being abused, and it is abuse. Make no mistake about it, Do not dress it up.

I still fail to see a place to attack you:)

I call that a win.

Not trying to be wise, just hate to see my fellow players being abused, and it is abuse. Make no mistake about it, Do not dress it up.

I have bad breath? :laugh:

and once again my fragile mind is destroyed by peezles posts :eyecrazy:

Pass it on Peezle! I want some of that! :monkey:

Pass it on Peezle! I want some of that! :monkey:

I have done it all Minim:)

However

I want others to share with me the idea we can all rock.

Once we get this simple idea we have a game.

I worry I have done too much with you guys:)

{removed}

I have things to think about.

Don't you?

Are you so {removed} that you forgot to imagine life has meaning?

Today is my 46th Birthday.

Today I get to remember I am on this planet for a whole lot of years.

Today you get to remember you are not a FUCKING retard and you are allowed to think for yourself.

Use this ability and value it.

Last edited by a moderator:
:beerchug:Happy bday man!

:beerchug:

Let me simplify things as well as I can.

I have not lived in every country, but mainly in the UK, In England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland.

Also some time in America.

Wherever I went I saw desperate people with a very poor education always willing to listen to the MAN for advice about how to live, how to play, how to enjoy their time.

And always I was disgusted and ashamed.

Always I thought if my neighbors listened to their own hearts they would enjoy their time on the planet better.

Never has anyone 'in power' or a position of authority convinced me otherwise.

What convinces me though is that we think they have more understanding, more intelligence, and more ability than us.

I always rejected this. Always will.

Edit.

Sorry the essential point is they want you to think you are stupid. You are not. See how you act this way and reject it.

After Socrates questioned Pythia, the oracle of Delphi, in regards to "Who [was] the wisest man in Greece", the discourse and answers received led him to conclude that: "I am wiser than this man; it is likely that neither of us knows anything worthwhile, but he thinks he knows something when he does not, whereas when I do not know, neither do I think I know; so I am likely to be wiser than he to this small extent, that I do not think I know what I do not know."

In short, "I know one thing: that I know nothing"

And with this, happy birthday, happy retirement, and I wish that you will receive a sense of fulfillment and enjoyment in your pursuit to continue reading and learning, for one can never be 'done' with learning.

-MsP :girl:

Good original post! Brilliant in fact! Then rolls around post #11 in this thread.... Peezle's into the corn mash moonshine again..... :)

Happy Birthday you (sometimes) arrogant prick! (<----- this is written in a joking manner... no need for a mod to edit it.)

Menace

After Socrates questioned Pythia, the oracle of Delphi, in regards to "Who [was] the wisest man in Greece", the discourse and answers received led him to conclude that: "I am wiser than this man; it is likely that neither of us knows anything worthwhile, but he thinks he knows something when he does not, whereas when I do not know, neither do I think I know; so I am likely to be wiser than he to this small extent, that I do not think I know what I do not know."

In short, "I know one thing: that I know nothing"

And with this, happy birthday, happy retirement, and I wish that you will receive a sense of fulfillment and enjoyment in your pursuit to continue reading and learning, for one can never be 'done' with learning.

-MsP :girl:

She blinded me with... Socratic dialogue :cool:

I will let the Greek refs roll around me today.

All I wish for are good people in a good game.

Not so tough

Congratulations on 46 orbits!

:birthday:

<removed>
<removed>...I imagine you are happy to tow the line and somehow get by.

I am afraid it does not work this way. This is a myth they sell so well. By 'they' I am thinking of the general deal, not EU per se.

A small EDIT: My wife is a Texan ( Austin ). Why does she prefer to live with me? Think about that for a little while.

<removed> I imagine you are happy to tow the line and somehow get by.

I am afraid it does not work this way. This is a myth they sell so well. By 'they' I am thinking of the general deal, not EU per se.

A small EDIT: My wife is a Texan ( Austin ). Why does she prefer to live with me? Think about that for a little while.

I think I can help answer that question.

If I'm not wrong, it does seem to be the case that women do appear to be attracted to guys that they cannot fathom...so maybe that's why? :silly2:

(Just a joke...hope you don't mind.)

I think I can help answer that question.

If I'm not wrong, it does seem to be the case that women do appear to be attracted to guys that they cannot fathom...so maybe that's why? :silly2:

(Just a joke...hope you don't mind.)

Possibly a partial truth there. I think maybe so.

Also Texas is backward towards women and treats them badly in general.

here ( the UK aka Europe ) we have other ideas.

However, the real issue is if we think we can effect change or rely on others.

That is the question for all people.

EDIT: yes I am told and trust some Texans are fine. which is also my experience. And Americans I have here are good people ( in general ) like anyone else. The essential idea is how willing are you to allow others to control your time and money?

Not an easy one to answer. Nor are there any easy answers.

Last edited:
Congratulations wth your bday!

Belated best wishes Peezle.

I am not that old, nor am I writing or reading, but your post was great and in fact the first one I had the feeling to say that it was great. The principle of your post is what I am always thinking about the people all over the world. Do as Peezle says and steal the power of the "powerful".

Cheers Hades

Belated best wishes Peezle.

I am not that old, nor am I writing or reading, but your post was great and in fact the first one I had the feeling to say that it was great. The principle of your post is what I am always thinking about the people all over the world. Do as Peezle says and steal the power of the "powerful".

Cheers Hades

You said it as well as I could, which disturbs me a little:)

But yes, we are not stupid or useless unless we think we are.

And this is the problem I think.

We are told we are not as good or as capable or as intelligent as those above us.

I never did accept this and never will.

Congratulations wth your bday!

Thanks Spawn, tho I am back into rl:)

But yes, we have to work for a better world

is kinda why we have birthdays, all the food and drugs aside.

u want attention ok hbd!!

Kinda passed by me?

You make sweeping claims on my thread where otherwise intelligent people make sensible talk?

And you think I want attention?

You might wanna think that through a little.

<removed>

Gz on living 46 years, I know many who didn't make it. I hope to.

Back