*waves frantically* Hello, yet another nOOb here!

beautygal

Bri's House of Colour
Society
- Bri's House of Colour -
Oana "Bristena" Aradian
Hi everyone,

female newbie here, by the name Otilia. Current Earth residence: Dublin. Calypso residence: HA! yeah right... too noob for that!

I've just came across EU and instantly got fascinated by it. Just finished installing it (need to fine tune my pc a little for max. performance, still) and you can imagine I am a true, 101% newbie that knows NOTHING!
Seriously. Not only I am new to this game, but I am new to gaming overall. Unless minesweeper counts. No? Oh, I thought so... :duh:

I'm trying to figure out where to go and what to do now that I created my avatar too, and reading these forums seems to be the right thing to do. Couple of questions though, if you don't mind:
1. is the avatar gender of any importance, in terms of what works one can do etc? For example, can I be a miner if I'm a gal? Are there any differences at all between what you can do with a female avatar vs a male one?
2. I suspect there's no clean cut answer to this but in your experience, just how important/useful in this game is for a player to have knowledge of Economics, Business Admin. etc?

Well... I have a strong feeling you might see more questions from me on the boards soon, but I promise to search and investigate first so I won't have you guys (and gals) answer the same thing over and over again for each nOOb :cheer:
Otilia

Hi there fellow noobie :D

Dave

DaveyDave said:
Hi there fellow noobie :D

Dave
tee hee hee... look at us Dave: "Reputation: Inept" what's more to say :beerchug:

Hello and Welcome.

1. Be a female :p armors tends to be much cheaper for ladies :p
2. Knowledge is very usefull in EU, if you are hunter it's good to know the basics about animals behaviours, weapon statistics, armor decay etc... if you are willing to be a trader there is whole lot of knowledge about ingame market prices, ingame economy, pricing, advertising and human relations, every proffession in EU have allot of usefull knowledge behind it that help to gain some adventage or at last minimalise cost of skilling, eventually allow you to make some peds :D

btw nice eye you got there :p

Well both of you welcome to the boards, and to EU, I would give some REP for introducing yourselves....but the hellos section doesnt allow it....so welcome anyway.

Yay thanks Lunar_PL!
So... armours are cheaper... hmmm... wonder how much the makeup would be! :painter:
*goes to read some more on EU*

Hi & welcome :)

NetStalker your avatar picture might be scary for newbies :p but as well mine can be scarry :p

Don't make me use a pic of my wrinkly grandma's eye as avatar and scare you all! :scared:

Lunar_PL said:
NetStalker your avatar picture might be scary for newbies :p but as well mine can be scarry :p

LOL, never thought of that........people that it applies too know who they are...lol....

Hi and welcome to EU! Hope you enjoy the forums and the game.

Back