SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Since sometime yesterday afternoon, the "New Posts" feature is broken for me.
Clicking it shows one page of new posts, and then clicking to go to second page gives an error about not finding anything, even though page one was saying there's 9 pages of new posts for me.

Then how did you make this one?

I get 20 new pages put only the first one displays...:confused:

ye same for me .

Happens to me too!

Also been getting this error for a while now.

Those who don't understand:

* The problem is going onto 2nd or 3rd etc page of new posts ...it won't let you but throw up an error.

Funny the problem is not there when using the Mindark Posts or Dev Posts short cuts -- going beyond first page of those search results works fine.

I am having similar problems. Earlier, like you, when I clicked to go to the next page of new posts, I got an error. Now, I have having a different, yet bizarre, issue. When I select new posts at the top, it shows multiple pages of new posts ... at the bottom, it says Results 1 to 25 of 241.

Soooo, when I select the next page, at the bottom it now says Results 26 to 37 of 37. :scratch2:

:eek: Going to page 2 of new posts suddenly works now... must be magic, just like loot.

not working for me...still bugged

Seems to work now...I got 20 new pages when I first opened "New Posts" but it changed to 3 when I navigated to the second page. ;)

Back