Info: Calypso Teleporters

New tp: Hestia

There is a new tp: Hestia (66982, 76522).

You don't have to unlock Hestia, the new tp has already been added to your list.

New tp: Fort Lahar

There is a new tp: Fort Lahar (66995, 74881).

The new tp is in a robot wave event area and has to be unlocked.

Fort Isis tp removed

The tp at Fort Isis has been removed.

Livas Heights 66400, 85483

Ty, Svarog :)

(... must spread more rep ...)

In fact, the other CLD estate areas have tps as well now.

Btw, dear devs: since these areas do not have a revive, you might want to recheck your mob spawns in these areas. I got ambushed by an Estophyl just standing at Livas Heights tp, which does not really make a lot of sense. The revives of Isle of Troy and Southern Ithaca are outposts with no tp - better make sure your cat does not push 'T' while you are watering your Bombardos there ...

EDIT: These tps have been added to my tp list ingame, so I did not have to unlock them.

Last edited:
New tp: Southern Ithaca

There is a new tp: Southern Ithaca (70849, 85745).

Last edited:
New tp: Livas Heights

There is a new tp: Livas Heights (66402, 85486).

Last edited:
New tp: Isle of Troy

There is a new tp: Isle of Troy (80305, 66326).

Eurus tp removed

The tp at Eurus has been removed.

There is still an outpost with terminals, but without auctioneer now.

The blue dot on the radar is still showing as well as a light on the ground where the tp was.

New tp: Fort Sisyphus

There is a new tp: Fort Sisyphus (62140, 85402).

This is a new fort with low level fort events south of Dustkeep Valley.

The fastest way to unlock Fort Sisyphus is to tp to Orthos. This activates a short mission called 'Reinforce Fort Sisyphus'. All you have to do is to talk to the CDF Scout at 64127, 77165. He will take you an outpost close to the fort.

Last edited:
In Calypso update 2017.3.1 Livas got moved, and the TP removed.

Livas tp removed

The tp at Livas has been removed.

" ~BIG Industries OLA#01 ~" actually has a spacebar before it, unlike "~BIG Industries OLA#42~" which makes it technically appear at the top of the TP list, so I guess it should be moved there so that the list is in the right order

:laugh:

kind of silly but I thought I'd point that out

Also, Fort Lahar goes under Fort Ithaca on my list.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late response. I have not logged on for a while and missed your post while skimming the forum.

" ~BIG Industries OLA#01 ~" actually has a spacebar before it, unlike "~BIG Industries OLA#42~" which makes it technically appear at the top of the TP list, so I guess it should be moved there so that the list is in the right order

:laugh:

kind of silly but I thought I'd point that out.

Yup, has been pointed out before (here). Looks fairly awful when I do it in my list, so I'm still sticking to the present format.

Also, Fort Lahar goes under Fort Ithaca on my list.

Ooops :laugh:

Tyvm :tiphat:

Looks like my list is well past the best before date, so I cannot edit the first post anymore. - Need to check what the best options are now.

Last edited:
Atlantis Archipelago is now located at 61500,68900 as of 15.13.3

the teleporter to Thule is now located at 63220,74200 as of 15.13.3 in the form of a black VTOL

hopefully you find a way to edit your OP at some point :)

Looks like my list is well past the best before date, so I cannot edit the first post anymore. - Need to check what the best options are now.

Make a new thread and then close this one with a last post from you linking to the new thread.

for the last release...did the tp livas now come back? shoudl be new bery event there ....didnt find it yesterday..on the old location there is only the outpost

subscribe! to check my TP list again when I come back to Caly

for the last release...did the tp livas now come back? shoudl be new bery event there ....didnt find it yesterday..on the old location there is only the outpost

the berycled wave event is meant to be located at livas outpost which is just south of the corinth east hangars, if you've done the missing scientist mission, you've been there

livas teleporter is gone

Thanks for all the information guys, appreciate it. :)

I'm on Monria atm, so I cannot check changes on Caly first hand.

Tried to contact the mods about a new tp thread by reporting my own post - obviously wasn't taken seriously. :laugh:

Will try to keep track and update everything when I'm back.

last VU 2017.4

<Removed the Thule Teleporter in Port Atlantis, the VTOL on Camp Icarus beach platform fills that function instead.>

Dirk

last VU 2017.4

<Removed the Thule Teleporter in Port Atlantis, the VTOL on Camp Icarus beach platform fills that function instead.>

Dirk

Thanks, Dirk!

- Still on Monria, I'm going to keep track of the changes here.

Eurus :dunno:
They wiped TP of my favorite place! I was hunging there everytime when i came back and since my day 1 on Calypso :mad:
Thank God I did saved that great ambient sound of Eurus before they removed.

Damn... I was just remembering how things changed.. Back on my newbie days, where we had to make the teleporters run, that made us run and walk for hours searching and gathering all the locations, going first for the most importants like billy's spaceship for sweating and twin peaks for the major trade center... And now you can easily just buy a heli and fly away getting them... Good old times,,,

Damn... I was just remembering how things changed.. Back on my newbie days, where we had to make the teleporters run, that made us run and walk for hours searching and gathering all the locations, going first for the most importants like billy's spaceship for sweating and twin peaks for the major trade center... And now you can easily just buy a heli and fly away getting them... Good old times,,,

Yeah... I know the good old times, with the TP-Runs..... up to 20 Socmates are doing the run, for 2 Newbies, it was awesome :)

New tp: OLA 17 the Salty Flats Teleporter

There is a new tp on OLA 17 at 31551, 35756: OLA 17 the Salty Flats Teleporter.

Last edited:
Ahh...the Estophyls renamed Ahh...the Atrax

Former Ahh...the Estophyls tp (25921,46796) has been renamed Ahh...the Atrax. (Dec 2017)

Hello, i announce you a new TP on Calypso :

OLA 17 The Salty Flats (31550,35755)

Thx.

Hello, i announce you a new TP on Calypso :

OLA 17 The Salty Flats (31550,35755)

Thx.

Thank you for the information. I documented the new teleporter here.

Right now I cannot edit the list in the first post anymore. But I will start a new thread which includes all current data in the next few days.

Back