Info: Calypso Teleporters

...Unfortunately, I'm pretty used to existing teleporters being removed from the TP list for no apparent reason. Just to mention two examples; Megavolt Camp and Camp Phoenix (which were approximately their old locations).

Yeah Aia - 100% right.

Now about Minopolis beeing given by default to new players ???
I have HUGE difficulties to believe this...

Minopolis is "lost" on the map (and have never been given to people, so why would it ?)
What do we find around it ? : Atrax, Armax, Araneatrox, Gokibusagi.
Pretty hard to believe#2, that MA told themselves :
"Hey, that would be a great idea to give this tp by default to brand new players"

.I guess it would have been fairly easy for someone at MA to notice that they had lost their registration of Minopolis, and then first publish a "know issues"; and possibly by do some database work to re-add it to the people who lost it.

Absolutely true.

Don't tell me that after 10-12 years making this game you were not able to do that,
or at least think to do it, knowing this would affect everybody...

But nothing new...

Yeah Aia - 100% right.

Now about Minopolis beeing given by default to new players ???
I have HUGE difficulties to believe this...

Minopolis is "lost" on the map (and have never been given to people, so why would it ?)
What do we find around it ? : Atrax, Armax, Araneatrox, Gokibusagi.
Pretty hard to believe#2, that MA told themselves :
"Hey, that would be a great idea to give this tp by default to brand new players"

I believe Mino was given as a default Tp when they started holding the Mayhem instances there, thus ensuring that everyone, regardless of playing history had access to those contests. I'm guessing that either Mayhem events will be placed somewhere else, or they'll place it back, or say "F*ck it, if they don't have the TP, they can't participate.

As for removing Half Moon, and PA however...:scratch:

I believe Mino was given as a default Tp when they started holding the Mayhem instances there

On the other hand, the feffox Caves were pretty much in the middle of nowhere, at least the most of them.

I'm guessing that either Mayhem events will be placed somewhere else, or they'll place it back, or say "F*ck it, if they don't have the TP, they can't participate.

As for removing Half Moon, and PA however...:scratch:

They did add a generic Place for future event instances.

Spoiler: Outside Half moon bay (select with mouse to see)

I was thinking, teleporters should have a button "I'm feeling lucky", for those moments when you can't decide what you want to hunt :D

Just a thought, consider it a bump :)

I was thinking, teleporters should have a button "I'm feeling lucky", for those moments when you can't decide what you want to hunt :D

Just a thought, consider it a bump :)

That's called the Daily Hunter Missions.

New tp: Hogglo Ranch

There is a new tp: Hogglo Ranch (18051, 59339)

Let's bump up this list. A great resource for new and returning players.

New coords for Cape Corinth and Half Moon Bay

The Cape Corinth and Half Moon Bay tps have been moved. The new coords are:

Cape Corinth: 61750, 87915

Half Moon Bay: 63384, 87518

Last edited:
And the old Half Moon Bay has become Half Moon Cove, at 63500, 89200.

New tp: Half Moon Cove

Ty, Oleg!

This tp is has the same coords as the former Half Moon Bay tp.

Half Moon Cove: 63502, 89176

New TP

Ouroboros Island Teleporter [55585, 72148]

Since I have not been able to find an up-to-date teleporter list for Calypso, I figured it might be a good idea to post my current tp list:

~Snip~

If you find an error or have any additional data, please let me know :)
Awesome job..I love TP coords list, after an update seems I lose a few and this is a great list to refer back to!
+ Rep for an awesome job Nisha! :wtg:

Great work making this list! Very useful, especially for new players.

Anyway, my disciple found a couple of errors:

Fort Medusa - seems to be a typo as the coords are pretty much identical to the TP listed just above it (Fort Ithaca).

Jurra Plateau - error could be due to recent updates.

Correct coords:

Fort Medusa: 68643, 83012
Jurra Plateau: 70695, 71596

Great work making this list! Very useful, especially for new players.

Anyway, my disciple found a couple of errors:

Fort Medusa - seems to be a typo as the coords are pretty much identical to the TP listed just above it (Fort Ithaca).

Jurra Plateau - error could be due to recent updates.

Correct coords:

Fort Medusa: 68643, 83012
Jurra Plateau: 70695, 71596

Thank you both for pointing this out! :)

Updated list with correct coords.

Thank You very much NIsha I counted 113 tp's in all + 1 televator

Thanx to your list I just compared it with my tp in-game menu and bingo 113 tps Thanx again...

P.S. Maybe the number might want to be up top for others to see?

Thank You very much NIsha I counted 113 tp's in all + 1 televator

Thanx to your list I just compared it with my tp in-game menu and bingo 113 tps Thanx again...

P.S. Maybe the number might want to be up top for others to see?

Thanks for your suggestion ... done!

recommend you start adding dates as they add new ones (or make us re-aquire any more). this will make it easier to come here and touch up on the TPs we are missing for those of us who have them all, thanks to this thread, ofc

and thanks, for this thread, lol!
very helpful
bookmarked (u should too ppl)
i link rookies to this now too.

recommend you start adding dates as they add new ones (or make us re-aquire any more). this will make it easier to come here and touch up on the TPs we are missing for those of us who have them all, thanks to this thread, ofc

and thanks, for this thread, lol!
very helpful
bookmarked (u should too ppl)
i link rookies to this now too.

Good idea! :)

My posts in this thread regarding the various changes are very close to the dates of change, so I can at least add month/year of the change.

... btw, watch out for the upcoming move of the tp at ~ Royal Club ~. :yup:

Dates of changes added

I have added some additional information which might be interesting for returning players.

If there have been several changes (e. g. Corinth area). I only mentioned the latest change.

New coords for ~ Royal Club ~

The tp at OLA#23 has been moved to 30840, 40282.

It is still on the list and accessible, no need to re-unlock it.

Thank you for taking the time to make this useful list. +rep

New coords Fort Medusa

Fort Medusa has been relocated. New tp coords: 68831, 84382.

New coords Fort Pandora

Fort Pandora has been relocated. New tp coords: 84781, 85241.

Note: If you see the following system message, the tp might not be easily accessible :)

[System]: Robot forces have launched an attack on Fort Pandora at [84788, 85210, 131]

Last edited:
This has been very useful, thanks! :)

get em while they're free...

Someone was looking for Skiron outpost today for "Northwestern Winds" achievement, apparently using some ancient guide. So I'll leave here for reference that it was renamed to MegaVolt Camp in 2010, given a tp in 2012 and renamed to The MegaVolt in 2013. The achievement was renamed to "High Voltage!" (also for those who achieved it previously).

Someone was looking for Skiron outpost today for "Northwestern Winds" achievement, apparently using some ancient guide. So I'll leave here for reference that it was renamed to MegaVolt Camp in 2010, given a tp in 2012 and renamed to The MegaVolt in 2013. The achievement was renamed to "High Voltage!" (also for those who achieved it previously).

Thank you, Svarog. I'll add the information in case someone else is looking for Skiron. :)

Back