abuse by pirate using summonfucntion

only thing i can think of doing for the mean time is stay logged out of game till something is done , but HELL may freeze over before that happens :(

Or more like a friends request when your not there, like a little "i" pops up in your button down on the chat, and when you click it it says " Mr Space Ship wants to add you to Mothership Galaxy guestlist, do you wish to accept?" then you tick yes or no, just like when you get " Mr No Friends wants to add you as a friend, do you accept?" type thing. And only if you accept to be added to it, can you then be summoned.

Rather than the knock knock... as so many miss that.

Exactly, just make it a matter of personal acceptance. They've obviously stumbled upon a very lucrative way of exploiting the system. It's now up to the system to deny them that advantage. MA needs to take steps that will stop this, their timing on action will no doubt reflect their concern for the honest player base.

Bump........................

Raising tickets will not help.

Exploit after exploit after exploit are tolerated in space... speed hack, walking/repair etc etc

Basically MA will dare to say that players have the option to choose "NO" when summoned. Chose YES is like "all trades are final"

Why they tolerate this kind of things which do not affect them directly, make a wild guess.

Got killed 3-4 times by pirates last year, usually they get my dung but once I had 3 ped worth of loot :yay:. One time I was "sandwiched" in my sleip by 2 quads as I was leaving Calypso, and dragged towards PVP zone. Basically I got bored to avoid them and let them carry me, hope the smell of my unwashed undergarments was appreciated.

Just another example of how, loot-able pvp in a RCE game. only benefits cheats, crooks criminals, thieves and other scum, good job MA, thanks for this ridiculously unfair, game mechanic aimed at ruining your customers experience, and wallet..:mad:

he loot me

Hi.
I have same situatinon when i waiting on efa spown he send me request and i accept it. He loot me on 5kpeds or more with markup. This IS THIEFING i send to support this case. :/

Wow! This is breaking the Entroia Univverse TOU in so many ways it's not even funny! PERMA BAN for sure.

EU ToU quote:

"
c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

f. You may not use the Entropia Universe, including the Entropia Universe System, the Entropia Universe website or Forum to commit, attempt to commit, support or communicate about any illegal activity and/or infringe any local, national or international laws or regulation intentionally or unintentionally, including without limitation, copyright, trademark or other proprietary right infringement, invasion of privacy, fraud, contrabands, narcotics, defamation, harassment, hacking or other cyber-crime.

g. You may not use the Entropia Universe to engage in any misleading or deceptive activity.
"

End qoute.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting and for contributing to make Entropia Universe a better and fairer place to be. Please rest assured that I have forwarded your report for further investigation and that appropriate action will be taken.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Guess all we gotta do is wait for now. Its really annoying as i cant hunt/mine/craft for fear of carrying stackable and then pressing summon by accident ( happens a lot especially during hunting)

Guess all we gotta do is wait for now. Its really annoying as i cant hunt/mine/craft for fear of carrying stackable and then pressing summon by accident ( happens a lot especially during hunting)

This happens to me during normal scheduled flights that aren't being trolled by pirate ms/priv owners. :D I'm on caly, about to auction, combining stacks with "Merge All Stacks!" and the summons comes in RIGHT AT THE SAME NANOSECOND that I click check, and suddenly I'm in space with all my stackables :D.

As long as no one got pirated due to Windy's misuse of the GL + summons illegal tactics, then I'm really thankful he did this. Now MA can finally change the Summons box :). Maybe MA can turn it into an auction / FL request kind of notification (you have to click it in chat box to open it up), rather than the priv chat / priv trade request.

Yes :p Hopefully chatbox notification will be the choice over the priv chat request-type :)

Hi.
I have same situatinon when i waiting on efa spown he send me request and i accept it. He loot me on 5kpeds or more with markup. This IS THIEFING i send to support this case. :/

5k wtf.... gl with that support case

As long as no one got pirated due to Windy's misuse of the GL + summons illegal tactics, then I'm really thankful he did this.

Hi.

5k so far disclosed apparently. I'm guessing there may be many more.

ouch... i'm really sorry for all those that got looted :(. Totally foot in mouth there for me...

I hope MA reverses the trades or freezes the accounts before the pirates TT the loot, and trade the peds through their "laundry services" :(

They ALL have a option to decline, WHY do they accept ? Free ride perhaps on their minds ? You cant blame one without the other....end of story

They accept the summons because one of the scammers are on the planet, watching warp advertisers and whoever goes to them to pay or initiate trade, their name is sent to ship owner, who then adds them to their ship's guestlist, and immediately summons the person, who then thinks the summons is for the warp they just paid for, hits accept, the ship gets shot down, the unsuspecting player gets shot in space, then looted.

It is a devious and dirty exploit.

EXPLOIT: to take advantage of (a person, situation, etc.), esp unethically or unjustly for one's own ends

MA, PERMABAN EVERYONE INVOLVED IMMEDIATELY!

As long as no one got pirated due to Windy's misuse of the GL + summons illegal tactics

Unfortunately it seems that at least some where caught and looted at FOMA

This is a worrying development. I hope MindArk launch the book at those responsible and fix the issue. I won't be holding my breath though.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

the should only aloud to submit player in team
bifore even add to ms the have to be in team with ms owner to be add otherwise shouldn't work MA please fixt this game :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

:eek::eek::eek:

TAKE ACTION FAST

Narfi said:
My guess is that the owner opened the guest list, then went down to the planet without closing it and was mass adding people remotely.

All you need to add someone to your guest list is their HP bar, so no need for her to have been on his fl, and hiding in the registery wont help either.
Agreed. This is the most likely way this is being done. I feel that "Permanently Banning" those doing this would not be enough !

--Mod's note--
Multiple threads on this subject merged for easy reading and moved to Security section.

--/Mod's note--

on topic: That's a f*cked up tactic. :mad:

The bell ends just added me to his guest list now as well.

MA had better sort this pillock out.

Please make a support case about this.
The more cases the bigger the chance MA will do something about these assholes

Please make a support case about this.
The more cases the bigger the chance MA will do something about these assholes
I would suggest that only those who have been directly affected by this wrie support cases. If people start saying "I've heard that..." it will dilute the numbers of cases where people have been robbed. Sorry, slightly drunk as I write this,.but I think you know what I mean.

I would suggest that only those who have been directly affected by this wrie support cases. If people start saying "I've heard that..." it will dilute the numbers of cases where people have been robbed. Sorry, slightly drunk as I write this,.but I think you know what I mean.

iz ok, I understood, most of it, a cuba libre in my hands =)

J.

They ALL have a option to decline, WHY do they accept ? Free ride perhaps on their minds ? You cant blame one without the other....end of story

Would you still feel this way if every vehicle owner added you and you got the same treatment?

Sorry, but for this game only, any Pirate here is a scammer in hopes to make it big off other's RL money. Yes this is the point of the game but again, since we are dealing with RL money it should be illegal for MA to have such a system in place. And for the many of you who will disagree then if we want such a system then this game will have to become a non-RCE.

agreed, the system promotes this kind of stuff. As far as morals go, this game's compass seems to be broke

Hi.

while i think ur lying, it does make sour reading :(

How this "bug" was discovered?

I mean, how on hell space ships owners can add people not on their FL? When/why this code slipped into the servers and for what reason? I swear in my tech career I did not witness so much stupidity, unless in collusion (e.g in cahoots, willingly enabler etc).

Big thumbs up to KrupT for advertising about this scam in Twin, even if most affected are all over the place.

And 5k looted says one? Hey MA, how about posting here a thing - yes it was true and money returned, or no it was just a lie. Or if not, how about FOAD?

Thx to OP, i was able to warn my soc!
This is Poorly designed and implemented system from MA. We now have innocent victims of poorly designed highway robbery from idiot retarded skillless pirates who have crossed far beyond. All these suckers need to be permanently banned for such a dirty tactic so that EU is not making headline in MMO sites with big bold warning for new players.

Slap a perm ban on idiots or else no $$ from me anymore!

Back